Smokers - Deal breaker?

DarkroomTaker

I quit years ago but I'm not rabidly anti-smoking. I quite like the smell of fresh smoke and one of my regular hookups smokes and kisses like no-one else so I can equate the two things with a good time.  

I'm not keen on the smell of stale smoke and I don't like it on my own clothes but that's a hangover from being an ex-smoker; I won't kick a guy to the kerb just for that.

The only thing that I wish wasn't the case is that smokers always have a bitter edge to the flavour of their cum, you can get used to it but it's not my favourite.

It’s one of my fetishes so you’ll know my answer, I tend to let hook ups know in advance that I’m a smoker and an unapologetic one at that, so if they don’t like it they have a choice. I tend to seek out smokers anyway, nothing better than breaking the ice with a smoke and even better if we can carry that on into the bedroom 😈

• Like 4

I'm not a smoker myself (have never smoked); however wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me.

Smoking, in public buildings is long since banned in the UK - I miss the smoking atmosphere, that I used to enjoy, when going into pubs and night clubs years ago.  Oh, those good old days...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BiCurious100 said:

I'm not a smoker myself (have never smoked); however wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me.

Smoking, in public buildings is long since banned in the UK - I miss the smoking atmosphere, that I used to enjoy, when going into pubs and night clubs years ago.  Oh, those good old days...

Pubs and bars sure don't have the same atmosphere anymore, though I do quite like the exclusivity of the smoking area for us smokers - plus you never know who may come and join you for a smoke and chat

Depends on the "deal." 

It's not a moral issue with me, life is full of health risks, i cannot rationalize the moral superiority of one risk over another. After all, i take Mens semen and piss into my body and relish it, and love them for the connection.  i also got HIV that way and have had my share of STD's. i don't think my desire can rationally trump someone else's.

That said, cigarettes are not my vice of choice. i'm a critical care nurse and have had my share of COPD and heart patients who's disease was related to smoking. Not being able to breath is an awful way to be in my opinion, so i'd hate to have a lover in that place (would feel to much like work, like them being a patient), and i know too much about the disease, it would eat at me to see someone i love in that place.  i did hear a surprising number, i believe derived from Lancet, a respected British medical journal, that only 15% of smokers develop COPD.  i would have thought the number much higher. Of course, that's just one disease, there's cancer, vascular, heart diseases too.  

So, for me, i'd rather eat pizza or prime rib than smoke. Possibly just as deadly, but tastes better to me. 

i'd hook with a smoker, no problem, but would likely not get into a romantic tangle with a smoker.  A smokers desire, need cum or piss is just as wonderful  and valuable to me as another Mans. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

I've never been a smoker. The smell of stale smoke (especially cigarettes) used to bother me, but I lost most of my sense of smell to a sinus infection about 10 years ago, and now it's no problem.

Former smoker so for the most part it doesn’t bother me. There is a difference between the smell of a guy who just smoked and one who’s been chainsmoking all day in the same room. The latter reeks. 

any guy smoking a cigar or pipe though can bend me over and have his way with me though. Love that aesthetic. 

• Like 1

It's definitely a deal breaker for me if a guy doesn't smoke. As someone with a smoke fetish, it's an integral part of sex for me and I prefer any partner to share that.  I enjoy cigars but my main attraction is Reds smokers. Leathermen who smoke Reds go to the front of the queue...

Edited by billy88666
Typo
  • Like 3

I think this question would have been better phrased as addressed to non-smokers. I think the chances of a smoker finding another smoker a "deal breaker" are about zero, which renders all the responses from smokers essentially irrelevant. I mean, let's be realistic: of course a smoke fetishist is not going to find a smoker a deal-breaker. 

Accordingly, a separate, equally valid topic might be: "For smokers, is it a deal breaker if your partner does not also smoke?" Or, perhaps, "For smokers, is it a deal breaker if your partner requests that you not smoke?"

I should add that once I did forget to tell a hook up I was a smoker, but it was on my travels and staying in a non smoking hotel, the weather was shit, I had just woken up so have my ecig in those situations as I was horny and looking for a fuck and couldn’t be assed getting dressed and going out for a smoke. Anyway I hooked up pretty quick, he came to my room, we kissed, he fuck me and eventually dropped a load in me. We both got dressed and said I’ll see him out as I was heading down for a cigarette. He was shocked! Saying he never gets with smokers and if he’d known would have said no. Well sorry but you were snogging the pants off me and didn’t taste or smell anything? Maybe he had Covid lol

• Like 2