Smokers - Deal breaker?

DarkroomTaker

I grew up in tobacco country before the buyout. People on both sides of my family grew it for a living back then. They also smoked it, chewed it, spat it. I know the odors of Nicotiana tabacum from it growing in the fields, to hanging in the barns, to floating smoky in the air, to stagnating in moist cups full of spit. I’ve been places where you couldn’t take a step without putting your foot where someone had spat his juice on the ground, or thrown his cigarette butt. I remember brass spittoons in use.

When men in the family went out in the fields to work the tobacco when it was damp, they would come back in afterward and undergo what folks called “the shakes” - what we now realize was nicotine poisoning. Every damp leaf they touched acted like a nicotine patch.

My father smoked. When I was a boy, I would spend the 5-hour drive to my grandparents’ house huddled in the floorboard of his car because he thought he could just crack the window at the top to vent while he smoked in the car. I’m an asthmatic.

My father is now living with half a lung and no bladder. His most recent cancer screening came back clear…so far.

My father’s mother smoked too. I remember it well, because of an evening she would sit and suffer from her “smothering” - emphysema.

My mother’s father smoked as well. He died in agony of lung cancer.

I never remember my mother’s brother that he didn’t have a lit pipe in his mouth. He died of cancer that had metastasized through his body.

My sister has tried to stop smoking several times, but its claws are so deeply embedded in her that she always goes back to it. I have no doubt whatsoever that I will bury her because of it.

My dad once told me that tobacco paid for my college education. It’s a shame I will never live down.

I loathe tobacco in all its forms. I hate it and it hates me. It has hurt and taken away people I love and it only takes a whiff or two to of its smoke to start shutting down my lungs.

Suffice it to say that smoking is an instant turn-off for me.

Hooking up with a smoker in a smoker’s environment is out of the question. Servicing a cigar-smoking Dominant is out of the question. I will avoid kissing a smoker if at all possible, and if I am aware that a man is a smoker, I do not offer my mouth as an option for his cock.

Anyone who thinks smoking makes you ‘cool’ or ‘hott’ or ‘edgy’ is, in my eyes, a fool with a death wish.

Edited by ErosWired

2 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Never smoked and prefer non-smokers .. or at least not when we're playing.
There is a guy at sauna who stinks of nicotine but when I smell him approaching I know his big dick will fuck and breed me deep 😎

Hey James, there is also guyvat my sauna, who smells and tastes of ciggies, i always suck on his tongue and neck when deep throating him. I love eating his pits too

He always remembers to have a cig ir cigar for me if he sees my car in the car park... then his dick slides in.. heaven.. similar looking guy below.

smoke an blow.jpg

3 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Hey James, there is also guyvat my sauna, who smells and tastes of ciggies, i always suck on his tongue and neck when deep throating him. I love eating his pits too

He always remembers to have a cig ir cigar for me if he sees my car in the car park... then his dick slides in.. heaven.. similar looking guy below.

smoke an blow.jpg

Lucky smoke pig

I'm like eros and grew up in an environment where smoking was the norm and those that didn't were rare and ridiculed. However hearing both parents cough up their lungs every morning was something that meant I wasn't going to try that. I had a job where my workplace was perpetually in a blue fog and that led me to be lectured sternly by my doctor about the smokers cough I had. He was astounded when I told him it was because of passive smoke.

But in the 70s and 80s if you pulled, it was going to be with a smoker. I got familar with the brands and if you saw certain ones I wasn't going to kiss them under any circumstances. Used to hate guys lighting up mid fuck because of the smell so the rise of no smoking in clubs cheered me up no end.

But weirdly none of the men close to me in the family have ever smoked but all the women have, and as a child being surrounded by gossiping chain smoking women gives the act a tinge of feminity to me and so the general tone of masculine, rough smokers has passed me by. I guess I'm a bit unusual in that, so I'm not implying it's a common thing.

On the other hand there was a friendly skin I used to fuck in a cruising site and he used to smoke a type of thin cigar, and he was very sweet tasting when kissed unlike the dry straw like cigarette smoke.

• Like 1

Cigarette smoking is a definite deal breaker. I feel physically ill not from just the smoke, but also the breath and the odor. I like cannabis smoke though. I love the smell and the odor a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, germancumbear said:

Finding out that a guy I fancy is a smoker is a reason for me to find him extra hot 

Same here, totally ups his hotness! I'm always looking out for hot smokers, love when you see a guy who you think would never be a smoker then light up a smoke, fuck yes!!!!!!!

• Like 1