ExtremeCumHole’s Breeding-Weekend @ IML 2011 !!!

The European ExtremeCumHole is there to do what he is born for: to get fucked and filled with cum over and over the whole weekend.

NO refusing of any raw dick!

My hole will be ready every day at the IML host-hotel anytime for ANY guys who want to fuck and unload in my ass (no pulling out!!!).

Any (legal) ages, bodytypes, races acceptied but only guys who wanna fuck and fill my cum addicted arse, no other bottoms!!! Blacks and Latins are more then just welcome!!!

Drug free and not into PNP or anything other than alcohol. Poppers are great.

Take the chance and add your DNA into this ExtremeCumHole too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

today starts my breeding-weekend and I want to invite you.

Where? : Hyatt Regency, Room# 1258 East-tower, the lights will low and leave any attitude at the door.

How I get in?: The door is unlocked, you just need to push the door to open

When?: Daily, from Friday to Monday from 3 pm till 10pm, if needed also longer

Who can attend?: Any guy of legal who want to fuck my ass bareback and sign my DNA-guestbook deep into my guts with their cum! If you have a friend, fuckbuddy you want bring with and he want to fuck me, he is more then well-cum!!

The rules:

NO condoms

NO pulling out

NO fisting

NO other bottoms!!!

If you want to take pictures, please ask before for the permission.

And please remember ANY race and shape are welcome, so long you get a hard-on and want to fuck and unload.

What else? If you fuck around with condom and cum in them, don't put it to the trash, bring them to me!!

Hope to get you deep very soon...

post-2796-140864335397_thumb.jpg