Absorb or push out cum...

That's the thread I was reading to clear a screen to start this new topic.. Very fitting!  Oh, and I'm definitely going to try and absorb it! The only way it gets pushed out is by force with a nice cock..

It's Easter Sunday, happy pagan holiday to y'all, and I got to the nude beach maybe 40 minutes ago. Got all my stuff together in my car, roll a spliff, and was ready to traverse down the back hill of the back parking  lot. After I found a nice little spot to set up an arena for fucking, I see folded over a little branch a condom with a nice amount of cum filled in it.

I want it! But honestly, how tf am I going to get thus thing inside of me without spilliing it everywhere? I've tried before putting the open part of the condom inside my and squeeze the cum in my hole, but it's never worked. I don't have any lube injectors or dosers on me. As I'm sitting here staring at the condom wondering how the hell I'm going to get the thing inside me, some cum from around the opening drips down.. IT'S FRESH! Fuck I thought to myself, how!!

I look in my backpack for anything.  I had a bottle from the water company core. And not just a water bottle, but sport top! And this is no janky sport top, this one is legit! Wide opening, tapered nipple. This is looking to have the makings of the start to hopefully a fruitful night! I broke out the lube, proped myself up doing, I'm sure, some type of yoga pose. I take the lubed up nipple and put it to my hole with a little force to make sure the nipple is in. Grab the condom and siphon some random guys cum down into my hole. Fuhhhc-KING HAWT!  It's so hot not knowing who's cum this was. I have no clue how much actually went in my hole and how much went onto my hole. I made sure not to botch this one, as I pulled the nipple I did so ever eo slowly back. Some went on definitely. And some also definitely went on. That was my last load!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1