Forcing GAG Reflex Change

Is it possible to change a guys gag reflex by forcing a cock down the guys throat? Or maybe doing it several times?

I imagine that there'll be a certain amount of puking involved but will the boy finally loose the urge to gag?

I know that this sounds brutal but I'm curious to know if this is a thing?

I guess I should admit that thinking about it gets me hard.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DickDownDaddy said:

Is it possible to change a guys gag reflex by forcing a cock down the guys throat? Or maybe doing it several times?

I imagine that there'll be a certain amount of puking involved but will the boy finally loose the urge to gag?

it's not always the gag reflex, throat shape, bulging or herniated discs or neck injuries can also impede.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What exactly gets you hard? Do you want to shove your cock down someone’s throat in the most brutal fashion to experience that sense of dominance and control? What do you want to be the one who gets a cock shoved down his throat in the most brutal fashion without any regard for yourself? It helps to know these details before giving a useful answer.

5 hours ago, DickDownDaddy said:

Generally the gag reflex is related to being able to relax the tongue at the back.  If you're forcing a cock down the throat before warming up, then you can expect the gag reflex to remain.  But you and the cocksucker might be into that... (as long as the puke doesn't put you off!)

4 hours ago, fetishgear said:

But you and the cocksucker might be into that... (as long as the puke doesn't put you off!)

I’ve never understood the appeal of having one’s cockhead bathed in stomach acid, but I’m not judging.

One thing that might possibly be helpful (your mileage may vary) is acupressure. There are four different acupressure points said to be good for suppressing the gag reflex, and at least one of them is borne out by a scientific study. Try googling ‘gag reflex acupressure’ for references.

• Upvote 1

Interesting topic.

For the purposes of keeping a Cock in the throat for longer than a thrust takes, it's possible to "condition" the throat by starting with smaller things - fingers, small, soft objects, maybe a "baby-dildo" (if such a thing exists) [Moderator's Note: He means a small dildo not one designed to look like a literal baby], nothing too big at first, and very gradually increasing the size and duration.  It works best if both guys enjoy the process, and it will most likely take a few months.  Of importance to this method, is the repetitive aspect, best practiced at least daily.  Transferring the impulse to gag from wherever impulses live in the brain, to conscious "will" is difficult, but it can be effective.  It really depends on how much the Cocksucker wants to make it happen.

It doesn't always work though.  The Cocksucker has to be really dedicated - or determined - to make it work.  

• Like 1

My apologies, everyone.  It has just been brought to my attention that I inadvertently made a most unfortunate choice of modifiers in the above post.  

I intended to describe the size of potentially useful devices in achieving the desired result.  It never entered my mind that it could be construed at applying to infants, and for that I most sincerely apologize.  The very notion that some of you may have received is beyond my comprehension, and any linkage (via poor word-choice, however unintended) to messing with a human baby is - in my mind - the very definition of inhuman filth. 

Again, my apologies.

23 hours ago, BBArchangel said:

What exactly gets you hard? Do you want to shove your cock down someone’s throat in the most brutal fashion to experience that sense of dominance and control? What do you want to be the one who gets a cock shoved down his throat in the most brutal fashion without any regard for yourself? It helps to know these details before giving a useful answer.

Mostly me being in the dominant position. On the other hand, I've so far not been able to suck a cock much more than past my mouth. I'd be happy to be able to give a good blow job and thought I might be able to "quickly acquire" the talent. Looks like that wish is way out of line. But regardless, I do fantasize about pounding a guys throat with no regard to the consequences. I've never put this in words. I'm not sure how this looks to others. 

4 hours ago, Ctgaydave said:

Please make me puke and don't stop face fucking me even if I pass out because I can't breathe

Triggering you gag reflex to the point of vomiting isn’t necessarily going to help make you resistant to doing so in the future. The idea is to train yourself to resist the automatic muscular impulse.

Causing you to pass out from hypoxia will do absolutely zilch about your gag reflex, and is a dangerous thing to do to your brain. A Top who refused to let me breathe would suddenly discover I had a very different kind of reflex.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 11:54 AM, DickDownDaddy said:

Your instincts are good. Force comes in many degrees and you can learn to calibrate the pace and duration of it to stop short of eliciting vomit. Gagging per se is just a pleasant sound in this case. I suggest you find an obedient and worshipful boy to try, try, and try again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes it is very possible my daddy who has an 8 1/2 in dick has been training me for the last few years how to deep throat him all the way down my throat and the key is to open your mouth wide open and stick your tongue all the way out when it hits your throat you're going to feel like gagging but just keep going down and it'll go away I'm good at it now it feels so good to suck a dick all the way down

• Like 2

I don't know if it's possible to force change or not, but it sure sounds like fun trying!! :)

I know that hotguy02's story of his 8.5" daddy's cock being sucked all the way down wounds like a dream to me!

yeah, it is possible to train someone to control his gag reflex but you won't do it just by forcing every inch of your cock balls deep down his throat - he'll gag or even puke. My first experience of cock was with an older dude. He trained me to enjoy licking his balls and just sucking on his helmet. He only had his helmet in my mouth the first he came. He'd always just have his helmet in my mouth when he shot cuz he said I had to get used to swallowing his cum. When it was obvious to him that I enjoyed swallowing his load only then did he start training my mouth and throat to take more of his cock. He taught me to relax my throat and only breathe through my nose. After a few sessions I was able  to take all of his cock (thick 7 inches) down my throat without gagging although I still gagged a bit when he shot his load deep in my throat - but he enjoyed that!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

From my own experience, yes, it is possible and its how I  got to start liking giving head.   I was once a crap cocksucker.  Never took one deep, never sucked dick it with the passion one out to.  Infact, I really didn't like to suck cock cause of the gag reflex.    That all changed one day when I started seeing a fella that wasn't afraid of rough (ROUGH) sex.   I was sucking (or not sucking well as the case was) and i felt his hands go to the back of my head, rested there a bit, and then hip pop while he shoved my head down.   Man, I came up swinging.  Nailed him in the shoulder, hard, told him not to do that again.   He laughed it off, I went back to sucking, and once again, no warning, hip pop head shoved down.   Again, came up swinging and nailed his other shoulder.   Youre a big guy you can take it, he said.  And Im big enough i don't have to, I replied. 

He knew how far to push, it was a 24 hour session and he would wait for a while and then Id feel his cock thrust further into my throat.   At some point after a few more attempts at forcing his cock down my throat, I came up swinging out of reflex, but something was different, I didn't gag, I pulled my punch as I came off his cock.   I looked at him with a "wtf just happened look".   And I went back down and yep, I could definitely take his cock way further.   He had bruises the next day and I had a tender throat. Only regret was that it didn't happen sooner in life. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1