Dumb Faggot Cunt Here in Toronto

That’s what I’m a dumb faggot cunt.
I seek a chauvinistic, selfish and arrogant Dominus that loves using a faggots throat and fuck hole for hours. You believe faggots are worthless and only good for serving real man like you?

I’m an inferior faggot hole, that craves being spit at and into, rub your spit into my faggot face, slap my faggot face, make me lick your soles and suck on your sweaty feet, legs,musky crotch, your big ripe Alpha Cock.

My fag clit is caged, I do as I’m told and are available to serve men of all ages here in Toronto. Only guys that think faggots are worthless fuckholes. I’m a living hole for men so you supposed to see me as nothing but a hole that’s supposed to be abused. That’s what I live for.

I drink piss and spit. My throat can be brutally used and you can wreck and rape my faggot cunt. Long throat abuse, gag the dumb fag, thrust your cock into me, dump your loads into me I can stay dressed for throat abuse some guys just want to fuck my throat. I suck cock since an early age.

I’m a born faggot cunt. Sucked cock starting at 8 by age 13 I already was starting being trained as a cocksucking faggot. Everyday three to four hours did my first Dom use my throat until he stretched me out enough to bareback my faggot cunt. I’m in Toronto and like abusive Daddy types or generally spoken Men that love using dumb faggot cunts like me. 32 / 5‘9 / 167 deep throat, smooth fag cunt, caged fag clit, shaved smooth faggot cunt.