Where are those people who used to arrange old/young orgies? Have not seen any of them in a while and I would have thought with the help of apps those parties would be happening more but in fact it seems to be the opposite. Too bad I live in a studio flat the most I can have are 5,6 people max.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, hotrice said:

The ones that I have been invited in the past mostly were old/young couplers or older couples or older men, never a young bottom that hosted.

Yeah. The other thing is you see tons of posts here looking for hookups but less than 10% are willing to show their ass or their hole so we know what we’re breeding. And they rarely share ways to contact them either on kik etc.

59 minutes ago, Nik101 said:

Yeah. The other thing is you see tons of posts here looking for hookups but less than 10% are willing to show their ass or their hole so we know what we’re breeding. And they rarely share ways to contact them either on kik etc.

I guess there are differences between looking for a hook up and arranging a group. And yes you are right, many people say alot but don’t deliver but not only here, in the on line world in general. Some may just be careful of who to give their contact to as well. If I am meeting or arranging, I need the people to send me a live location so that I know they are coming but that’s for another topics.