On 5/26/2022 at 2:43 PM, hntnhole said:

Cloooose ...... you got the OC right ...... but I'm somewhat of a romantic occasionally ...... for the "R", think really really rare meat .... and for the "B", think Family ..........

OK, so we have _______ Brothers of Color. Really really rare as in availability to purchase or as in degree of being cooked? For the latter I found blue, but that's not an R-word. Randy is akin to rutting and not romantic, but Randy Brothers of Color does have a certain appeal.... As do Ready Brothers of Color and Receptive Brothers of Color! 😜 Other than that, I'm completely stumped on the "R"! 😖

• Upvote 1

Just now, hntnhole said:

Geez ..... Good Morning .... how about this:  TARTARE .... as in steak tartare, skipping the grinding and spices ???  Are you guys vegetablearians ??? 😛  🥰

Tartare doesn't start with an R? You wrote RBOC not TBOC.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 7:00 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I think in threads like this, very few men are going to come forward and say "I'm not attracted to this race or that race". It's become too [banned word] to say things like that.

Personally I wish it wasn't. I remember when I first got on the apps, say 10 years ago, when guys use to let everyone know on their profile which races they were and were not attracted to. I miss that. I don't want to waste my time hitting up a guy that's not into me 🤷🏿‍♂️. I understand as a Black man I'm not everyone's cup of tea (no one is), and perfectly ok with that!

I love black cock 😍  first time I swalled it was a black man his cum was so sweet tasting 😋 

• 1 month later...

I keep stumbling over the posts where people insist that everyone sorts for race.

I go to a hotel or a bathhouse, I place public ads that anyone can see that tell where I am and that my ass is available to any man that wants it. These ads contain no stipulations of any kind. I unlock the door or leave it open, then turn facing away from it. When a man comes through the door, I take his breeding. Many times, I never see him.

I do not sort the men I service by race. I do not sort the men I service at all. The color of a man’s skin is irrelevant; all men’s cum is the same color.

Having been fucked by over 1,000 men, I can say by objective observation that I have, on balance, found men of African American heritage to be more engaged sexual partners, but I surmise this to be due to this to cultural, not racial factors. Regardless, I do not seek out black men over other men - I do not seek men out in any way. I simply make myself available to any person seeking. There is no sorting. I couldn’t possibly care less how much melanin is in someone’s skin.

15 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I surmise this to be due to this to cultural,

Exactly.  In your case, it's your magnificent Calling that obviates any silly physical barriers.  In mine, it's the enduring effort to avoid guys that look like me.  That's perhaps because I ditched the cultural bullshit I was raised with many years ago, and - (maybe subconsciously?) - seem to avoid guys that might carry the same cultural baggage I threw off.  Probably not the most fair way to cruise, but then I've fucked plenty of loaves of white-bread through the years.  Compensatory, maybe? 

All I know is the one-eyed-jack in my jeans takes notice of men that don't look like me a lot <polite cough> harder than some others. 

From personal experience as a black men, most AMERICAN white men are NOT into black men. They will not outwardly say it but reality is that most American white men prefer other white men or white Latinos. Hearing, “not into black” is something  I am very used to hearing as I’ve been hearing it for 20 years. It’s now at a point it doesn’t affect me. I will admit that in my 20s that shit hurt like hell as I couldn’t understand it. I am attractive, in great shape, laid back, nice guy but all that didn’t matter when it came to white men for dating or fucking. It’s a big reason why for years I stopped dating white men. 

I will say however this is a predominately American thing. I lived in the Europe for 3 years and that afforded me opportunity to travel throughout west Europe and the issue of race and sex and dating rarely came up over there. European men generally don’t care and depending where you are, it’s almost a bonus (good and bad). 

My partner is white and there is a stark difference between my journey when it comes to sex with men and his. Despite the fact that we are both good looking men and in great shape, he has it far easier than I when it comes to hook up. He can log online and find a top easily while it may take me a few hours. We have gone to organized group  parties together and he is able to maneuver the space easily while for me it’s a bit more challenging.   We do have a rule that we no loner log online as a couple looking for 3rd or more as often we receive message that they aren’t into black guys. We now organize 3rd or 4way amongst tops we know mutually that are down for the fun.

In a nutshell for gay men of color, gay white spaces are generally not for us or welcoming to us. It requires thick skin on our part to not take things personally, which is easier said than done. 

i know for my Asian friends, it’s even worse 

I don't think I have any strong preferences racial preferences when it comes to men I have sex with. If anything I may have a slight bias towards black men, but not just black tops. I think that bias goes back to the 2nd guy to ever fuck me and the 4th I ever fucked. He is the man who introduced me to flip fucking, still my favorite way to have sex. Unfortunately we 1st hooked a few weeks into our final semester of college, while we did develop a very intense fuckbuddy relationship for those few weeks (almost daily), but neither one of us made an effort to continue it after graduation. Since then I have fucked and been fucked by men of every race, and don't buy into the top/bottom stereotypes that get associated to some races.