Toy recommendations to prepare for fisting

SamHou

Does it matter what kind of plugs and dildoes I use to prepare for fisting? If so, can you be specific and provide links?

It would seem that a narrow neck plug would not be as good as one with a wider neck since what's needed is to widen & loosen the sphincter valve?

For depth (fisting to the elbow or more) it would seem a long plug would be best.

• Like 1

I have the entire Cyborg Exploration set from Fort Troff. Definitely my favorite toys that I’ve ever purchased. They’re giant with just enough taper and shape to give you a realistic experience while being smooth enough to let you focus on the stretch.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

Check out Topped Toys. That's it. They've changed the fisting scene 

Gotta agree with this. They make such a range of toys in different shapes and sizes that are perfect for warming up or stretching yourself.

Not cheap but better to buy good quality silicone toys than nasty PVC ones.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FallenLad said:

Gotta agree with this. They make such a range of toys in different shapes and sizes that are perfect for warming up or stretching yourself.

Not cheap but better to buy good quality silicone toys than nasty PVC ones.

Them and Bad Dragon. Love topping a guy using those.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i just bought a "Boss Hogg" from Mr. Hankey's, in L/XL...the largest point being the middle...at 11.80cm (3.76").  i've been practicing with other toys that are a bit larger around, but are shorter.   i want to now start working on stretching out my "2nd ring", so eventually i can take an arm to the elbow...i think this new toy is going to help with that...fingers crossed!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 1:49 PM, UKFFBBBtm said:

Check out Topped Toys. That's it. They've changed the fisting scene 

I have to agree the Maremaker is great opens you up and is a good material with a nice neck that will stretch you while easy to wear for long times. 

• Like 1

On 7/31/2023 at 8:52 PM, URS2USE said:

i just bought a "Boss Hogg" from Mr. Hankey's, in L/XL...the largest point being the middle...at 11.80cm (3.76").  i've been practicing with other toys that are a bit larger around, but are shorter.   i want to now start working on stretching out my "2nd ring", so eventually i can take an arm to the elbow...i think this new toy is going to help with that...fingers crossed!!

Toys never worked for going deep for me personally.  It took smaller fists and lots of time.  Once I got comfortable with that the toys were easy. Elbow deep was hard to accomplish. Good luck!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...