Memories of Club 80

barebackbro

The best sex club I've ever been to. Those nud nights were amazing. I drove down for the boxing day one and I took 20 plus loads and who knows how many cocks in my hole. Melbourne isn't the same now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 7:30 AM, LthrRaw said:

It always cracked me up the day after a dance party there would be a chorus of ***dongs*** from people walking into barrels because they had been rearranged,

😂 True!!!!!!!

My travels  overseas have never seen me at a venue like club80. Sure there are sex party venues that operate "big" on selected days/nights.. but nothing like the club. Over the years I made many trips down to melbourne.. staying at the gatehouse and then off to the club (thanks to my employer and in more later years to go to shareholder meetings).  I never left there with any cum in my balls.

I had a chuckle about the comments above re the changed layout of the drums.. been there and seen that.

NUD was a great night.. I was fortunately there for the last one on the friday night (GP weekend) in 2020. I had stretched my pa to a 000g.. a couple said no but several said yes.. the best was  a mid 30's guy with two cock piercings.. a frenum and another at the base of his cock.. he was vers and really loved my cock.. around midnight he was fucking a young guy.. I slid in behind and we both blew at the same time.

Did make arrangements to meet up next party.. but border closures etc fucked that... would love to catch up with him again.. if anyone knows who he is..   

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly all the best ones are gone, eg Steamworks closed 2008, TenPlus Closed early 2010's, 55 Porter St Closed Mid-Late 2010's and This One in Early 2020, Their Facebook Page and website are still active, when I bumped into Robby who worked there told me the pages are still up because the Gatehouse is still operating and he is effectively still employed by the company

Edited by DanMac1

Its that old truism that you only appreciate something when its gone - and the same is true for Club 80.

Given its inner-city premium location, the Sword was hanging over it for a long time; we all took it for granted that you could rock up at almost any time of the day for some fun.  How lucky we all were.

Where now to find anything like Room 6, were many a deposit of body fluid hit the floor over the years.

The slings at WET are a poor alternative.  I guess make the most of it while we all can.

There is, thankfully The Gatehouse, butt (sic) that's not quite the impulse play option that was always available at 80.

• Upvote 1

There was always constant rumors of club 80 closing ever since I first went there in 2006. Therefore it seems all the more appropriate to continue feeding the rumor mill. I heard several months ago the application to add additional floors to the site was declined. That would be a nice FU to the developer. I hope they go broke. Cunts!

The random cruising/lurker component to 80 was never the drawcard for me. I only went to parties and events when I knew a friend was attending. There are quite a few awesome private playspaces around town if you know the right people.

• Like 1

I remember one night at 80 being held down over a bench by some guys while a big hairy Daddy railed my hole, telling me to take his dirty load, & those random guys telling him to do it and to me it will be ok..  it was fucking hot 🔥 and so erotic . Nothing will ever replace 80

On 5/26/2022 at 3:42 PM, LthrRaw said:

There was always constant rumors of club 80 closing ever since I first went there in 2006. Therefore it seems all the more appropriate to continue feeding the rumor mill. I heard several months ago the application to add additional floors to the site was declined. That would be a nice FU to the developer. I hope they go broke. Cunts!

The random cruising/lurker component to 80 was never the drawcard for me. I only went to parties and events when I knew a friend was attending. There are quite a few awesome private playspaces around town if you know the right people.

I need to get to know the right people...