Cum dump encourager?

Blkmuscbreeder

The first step to be a cumdump is to watch and jack off to videoes of anon bb scenes. Talk about how great it is to be filled with cum and how guys like wet juicy holes to use. Add videoes of glory hole breeding. Push the “anon” scene. Once the hunger and desire of being blindfolded and the top is also feeding poppers… it becomes a learned reaction of pleasure. 

Then you have the bottom blindfolded, half the battle is over, he’s a cumdump. Instruct him to be assup facedown and blindfolded for you next meet. Don’t show up on time, purposely be 10 mins late. When you’re there eat his ass until he begs for dick.

Bring a hung buddy, silently but make sure that there is a subtle hint like belt being moved around. Make sure you cum first and then have your friend follow. As the bbc or bwc enters without lube, prepare poppers to numb the cumdump. When that bbc hits the cum in his ass and the poppers hit, he’ll start banging his hole on that unknown cock. It has to be a really hung guy for his first cumdump experience. Once he’s tasted 2 tops.. well he’s already a cumdump and might as well be whored out and pimp out.  He will be hungry for that next cock, if it’s not hung then he will keep seeking it load after load till his hole is trashed. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

On 4/23/2022 at 12:47 AM, KylerIsTrash said:

A poz top is the biggest trigger. When a top has been fuckin me for a minute or just nutted and tells me he’s poz I’ll start to frenzy my ass all on his dick.

I don’t think I can talk about enhancements here…

Anon turns me from a semi-selective btm into a no-load-refused cumslut begging for nut. As soon as my blindfold is on I want every dick in range churning loads in me.

idk what your idea of an encourager is. I’m always looking for somebody to whore out my hole at a bathhouse. It’s harder than I think it should be to find somebody who wants to watch a piece of ass get used by the town.

Also love when other guys talk to each other about fucking me in the third person. “It looks like this hole needs some help. What do you think, should we fuck it?” Talking about me like trash get me hot as hell. 

Sounds so hot. Do you take all loads? Any hvl?

What turns me on massively is being told to say out load that i'm a dirty whore, a fat slag, that i want poz loads, etc, etc. But i can see for some subs you need the opposite. They need to hear that Daddy loves them very much. Before they get screwed. 

On 4/22/2022 at 9:15 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I'm an encourager for fat and muscular guys, but nothing turns me on quite as much as a uninhibited cumdump. So I'm wondering if I could fuze the two kinks. 

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible? What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered? Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

I am an uninhibited cumdump that would like someone like yourself to be my encourager. I absolutely love being fucked and knowing that my top is enjoying me just drives me to not wanting it to end. Once his cum is in me, I want more. Tell me how good that felt and I will want more. Tell me how you love cumdumps and I will be your cumdump. I have not met that person yet.

On 4/28/2022 at 7:52 PM, NWUSHorny said:

Not really, I've always been an exhibitionist so it does not bother me. I'd really rather have guys join in and keep the scene going instead of just watch and walking away as soon the current top pulls out. I love group scenes and have no issues with being the cumdump or one of the tops that breeds the one of the cumdumps. I definitely miss living in a city where things like that happen in bathhouses.

I understand that, I was in the same position for a minute at my local bathhouse.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2022 at 9:11 PM, Japbtm said:

The first step to be a cumdump is to watch and jack off to videoes of anon bb scenes. Talk about how great it is to be filled with cum and how guys like wet juicy holes to use. Add videoes of glory hole breeding. Push the “anon” scene. Once the hunger and desire of being blindfolded and the top is also feeding poppers… it becomes a learned reaction of pleasure. 

Then you have the bottom blindfolded, half the battle is over, he’s a cumdump. Instruct him to be assup facedown and blindfolded for you next meet. Don’t show up on time, purposely be 10 mins late. When you’re there eat his ass until he begs for dick.

Bring a hung buddy, silently but make sure that there is a subtle hint like belt being moved around. Make sure you cum first and then have your friend follow. As the bbc or bwc enters without lube, prepare poppers to numb the cumdump. When that bbc hits the cum in his ass and the poppers hit, he’ll start banging his hole on that unknown cock. It has to be a really hung guy for his first cumdump experience. Once he’s tasted 2 tops.. well he’s already a cumdump and might as well be whored out and pimp out.  He will be hungry for that next cock, if it’s not hung then he will keep seeking it load after load till his hole is trashed. 

I don't know what you just said bc I'm staring at your ass 😈

On 5/1/2022 at 7:47 AM, fatbottom said:

What turns me on massively is being told to say out load that i'm a dirty whore, a fat slag, that i want poz loads, etc, etc. But i can see for some subs you need the opposite. They need to hear that Daddy loves them very much. Before they get screwed. 

I could use a fat slutty bottoms 😉

On 5/1/2022 at 7:52 AM, JamesL100 said:

Bit like a pimp?

A LOT like a pimp 😏

On 5/1/2022 at 1:06 PM, Breedthisslut said:

I am an uninhibited cumdump that would like someone like yourself to be my encourager. I absolutely love being fucked and knowing that my top is enjoying me just drives me to not wanting it to end. Once his cum is in me, I want more. Tell me how good that felt and I will want more. Tell me how you love cumdumps and I will be your cumdump. I have not met that person yet.

What is the highest amount of loads you've taken in a day so far?

• Like 2

I was fortunate enough to have a partner for 13 and a half years that encouraged me to be a cumdump, facilitated it, organised my gangbangs, took me to beats and sex clubs and he loved watching me take cock and seed. By the time we split up he had taken me from a shy prissy queen who was in looove to an uninhibited cumdump that was totally addicted to cock and seed. I am sure the process would not have been complete without him. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/23/2022 at 12:15 AM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I'm an encourager for fat and muscular guys, but nothing turns me on quite as much as a uninhibited cumdump. So I'm wondering if I could fuze the two kinks. 

Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible? What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered? Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

1) Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible?

I love having guys fucking my ass and spilling their cum loads into it. I get off on heavy multi-partner use an thrive in  group use settings like sex clubs and resorts where it's an open free for all of guys fucking like the animals in heat that we are. The atmosphere is sexually charged and I can look up and see guys watching me like a circus side show freak, getting used by guy after guy and hearing them commenting on what a promiscuous slut i am and they can't believe I'm still taking more cocks with all the use i've endured already.

2) What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered?

won't take much. i am always up for a challenge as a sexual athlete. I will keep getting used til i pass out from exhaustion and even then at some sex parties I've been to the guys kept on using me.

3) Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

Trigger words: hearing guys call me sexual livestock, sexual breeding stock or a loose slut  gets me going for sure. I m proud to be all that. I don't need any encouragement in the main. I do need a handler who can round up tops to breed me multiple times. I need that everyday.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

1) Cum dumps comment below, what makes you want to take as many loads as possible?

I love having guys fucking my ass and spilling their cum loads into it. I get off on heavy multi-partner use an thrive in  group use settings like sex clubs and resorts where it's an open free for all of guys fucking like the animals in heat that we are. The atmosphere is sexually charged and I can look up and see guys watching me like a circus side show freak, getting used by guy after guy and hearing them commenting on what a promiscuous slut i am and they can't believe I'm still taking more cocks with all the use i've endured already.

2) What things could a guy do to make you push past your limits and take as many loads as you're offered?

won't take much. i am always up for a challenge as a sexual athlete. I will keep getting used til i pass out from exhaustion and even then at some sex parties I've been to the guys kept on using me.

3) Do you have any trigger words that make your fuck hole hungry and insatiable? If you had an encourager how could he get you to take more loads?

Trigger words: hearing guys call me sexual livestock, sexual breeding stock or a loose slut  gets me going for sure. I m proud to be all that. I don't need any encouragement in the main. I do need a handler who can round up tops to breed me multiple times. I need that everyday.

True breeding Cumdump, sexual livestock...  

Totally agree 😉

At risk of being dull, my serious answer would be reminders of what slutty things I should be doing - otherwise things like work can sometimes make me forget.
Never had much of a problem being a zoo exhibit, mind you.
I agree that a blindfold helps - it makes you more in touch with your feelings and less distracted by anything that's going on. It probably encourages a few of the more shy tops too (they do exist..).
I speak from memory...not too much chance of it here in hk right now...

On 4/22/2022 at 11:15 PM, Blkmuscbreeder said:

I am a Proud POZ CUMDUMP for Men to BREED and unload DEEP Inside my ass.  I don't need anything to take Loads. Poppers help but not Required. I do have a No Condoms Allowed policy and I Expect my ass to be Fucked Bareback and filled with Multiple Loads of Cum from a variety of different types of Men.

I am not generally interested in Fat or overweight Men but a CUMDUMP doesn't get a choice. My main reason is because larger guys tend to have smaller cocks and it will not go Inside or I can't feel it. Blindfold not needed but I have a few and a half mask and a hood with optional eyes or mouth that snap on.DSC02216.jpg.e45db84c2e90986c0275bbeb8b8313ef.jpg

I don't care about looks, age or body type as long as a cock is Inside me and will shoot his load DEEP Inside my ass.

The most Loads I have taken is 32 in 12 hours at Steamworks in Chicago. A fuck buddy from Iowa met in Chicago several times and once we drove down to Dallas, TX always looking for new Men to fuck Bareback and pounding away until he Explodes Inside me. It was my 32nd birthday and we planned to stay until I was filled with 32 loads. He had to be there to count but he would leave and find more guys to fuck me. He made it clear that No Condoms Allowed and that I was taking ANY LOAD. bdsmlr-27287-qq7vmne0VK.thumb.jpg.e37f7f8fd70fe41a9e0b82824b69d2e7.jpg

• Like 1