My Neighborhood Sex Club series

In My Back Yard with Kelly
(Part 3 of the "My Neighborhood Sex Club" series. The first two parts are in other fiction forums.)
by Hozzel

I heard the front door click open and jumped up from my computer.

"Hi!" I said as Kelly shoved passed me.

In the kitchen, she slammed her leopard-print bag down on the counter then turned and glared at me as if launching hellfire missiles.

"Like the new hair style," I said, trying to deflect whatever caused my wife's furor. She must have stopped at Clive the Hair Wizard's on the way home from the gym because her hair was now a fantastic sexy platinum bubble that almost swept over her right eye. A blue deeply scoop-necked skin-tight cropped tank top enhanced her large braless tits and showed off small erect nipples and bare stomach. Months of twice-a-week gym workouts had produced muscled arms, flat stomach and powerful legs, which contrasted with her soft feminine face and large breasts. But tight black shorts did not hide the significant bulge at the top of her thighs. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought her cock was swelling. 

"You primordial piece of shit," she hissed snakelike. "You fucking low-life betraying secretive ratfink, you!"

"What -"

"Shut the fuck up, Freak!"

A shark in my guts began to gnaw.

Her right palm swung and missed by a wide arc. She pointed. "Do not say another word! I know what you did last Saturday night."

Embarrassment and guilt exploded. My mouth goldfished. I took a step toward her.

"And the weekend before, too!"

"But..."

"Fuck off, Freak!"

She growled, pushed passed me and rushed to the bathroom. Door slammed. I heard the shower.

I slunk back to the computer, feeling as if the world was about to end. It would not expire by global warming or over population or starvation or alien invasion or an asteroid strike or a nearby nova or a super-plague or nuclear winter or the Sun dimming or brightening. Forget old age. It would come from Kelly's deadly stinging wrath. I stared stupidly at the dumb puzzle game I had been playing. It stared back almost as if taunting.

Shit, shit, shit. I didn't know what to do. I did  not want to jump to the wrong conclusion but I felt as if Kelly had discovered my secret sexual fun with my neighbors.

I could still feel a tickling memory in my ass from my first encounter with my neighbor, Peter, and his university-age boarders - whom he liked to pretend were his younger "sons". Two weeks ago I had accidentally spied them having noisy sex in their back yard. I had been caught out and was invited to join them in a fourway. The following weekend, I was inaugurated into the neighborhood men's sex club regularly held in Peter's lavishly decked-out back yard shed. The club had one big rule: no member was allowed to say no to having sex when another member asked. Memories swirled of my first gangbang. Peter and Trevor bred me, then impatient Fred, and finally enthusiastic gothic-style cross-dressing Stacey. She had ridden me, cum into me, then forced me to fuck her on the pool table until both our throbbing cocks exploded amidst our laughter and giggles.

I just sat there feeling angry and hurt and morose. But there was good reason for my carnal actions.

For the first ten years of our marriage, Kelly and I had been what she termed "dick crazy" for each other. We touched  and fondled and hardened each other to the point of obsession. Going at it more than once a day was normal. I loved when she would fuck me, pump a noisy load, stay hard, keep going until she shot another load, and still keep going and unloading until she flopped on me utterly drained, exhausted and happy. She often said once was never enough. Two decades of hormone treatments helped give her the look and feminine feeling she had yearned for in her youth and helped her feel complete, but the treatments also seemed to have robbed her desire for sex. Correction: robbed us. Desire had sadly faded long ago like mauve mist in the sunset. Even mentioning sex could cause heart-breaking emotional turmoil. It had become the one troubling unspoken knife in our otherwise good relationship. Our marriage had settled into stifling boring monotony. We still cared for each other, still loved each other very much (I hoped), still got along well. Despite my recent dalliance, my commitment to her had not wavered. But the blue spark we had once so enthusiastically shared had left the building. I had given up on any type of renewed intimacy until two weeks ago.

Now I would pay for my nefarious deed.

A noise behind interrupted my black thoughts.

She stood in the doorway wearing an orange bathsheet. Her hair was not wet but puddles at her bare feet grew.

"I know everything. I know what you did with Pete and Roger and Flynn in their back yard. I know what you did last weekend in Pete's shed. You told me shoot pool and watch footy. Yeah, right. Liar. Did you enjoy the gangbang? Did you get banged up and jizzed good? I haven't even done that!"

Her smirking look bored into my horrified face. She laughed at my shameful guilt. I gurgled, mumbled, touched the corner of my mouth. Oh, shit. Forget our nice settled relationship, our eighteen-year special marriage, our strong endearing love and commitment for each other. Hello torment and torture and divorce. Words gummed in my constricting throat. My heart tried to pound through my chest.

"Kell, I..."

Kelly suddenly burst into a fit of giggles. "What do you think I've been doing on weekends? Golf? Bowling? The gym? No. Trevor and Pete have been banging my greedy ass and I've been breeding them for over six months now."

What? I just sat there, gaping, astonished while she laughed at me. Trevor? Peter? My neighbors with my wife?

She said, "Even Stacey. She likes you, you rat. And I've done other things, too, with other men. You'd probably be shocked at some of the things I've done ever since my doc changed the hormones. I think he must have given me a super libido boost because all I want to do now is fuck all the time. Sex is in my head and won't go away. That's all I think about! You have no idea how hard it has been keeping my hands off you. And here I thought you weren't interested in me that way any more. But are you? Or do you just want pure men now? Let's see."

Kelly smiled at me in an odd way. Thumb and finger pulled. The bath sheet swept away.

I gasped and closed my stupified mouth.

She looked magnificent. Slightly shorter than myself, heart-shaped face framed by a sexy bubble of almost ghost-white hair, broad shoulders, large boobs with erect nipples aching to be fondled and sucked, muscled stomach tight from workouts, thick waist and boyish hips, trim muscular legs. Her long penis bobbed a few times almost as if inviting me to lunge. Her penis, her cock, her dong, her magnificent pleasure rod. My heart pounded like a jackhammer. I didn't know if it was from the guilt or surprise or her sudden revelation.

To me Kelly had always been the most desirable creature in the world. Feminine but with a masculine sexuality and drive. Boobs and cock and ass and sass. Perfect kryptonite.

My trans-sexual wife said, "I'm not surprised at what you did, but I am surprised you kept it from me. No more of that. You and I let things go, but now, no more secrets, my love, do you hear me? I am finished feeling guilty and alone and sad and wanting to fuck you bad but not actually doing that." She seductively stepped one bare foot before the other until she stood before me. She looked down and shook her lovely head. "We can stand here and tear our marriage apart or we can fuck it back into shape. I know what I want to do. Do you still want me?"

I could not close my astonished mouth. "I'm sorry," I said weakly. "I...really do."

"I'm only sorry I didn't have the balls to jump you months ago. My urges were so strong I just ran scared of hurting you. I guess we both were scared of each other. What a stupid thing." She bent, took my head between her long fingered palms, held her face close then kissed me. Our tongues danced. Our lips loved. She broke and stood. Right before my gob-smacked face her proud cock stood upright and solid.

I looked up through her breasts at her smirk.

She ordered, "Touch me like you used to."

I reached. My fingers lightly tapped the stem of her hard upright cock.

"Don't be afraid, hun."

I grasped the length, held firm, and looked up. I leaned forward, almost breathing on it.

"I so missed this. I realize your hand on my dick was one of our glues. You used to do this all the freaken' time, didn't you. And I just wanted to keep you hard all the time. All those tormented years we spent apart. All the neglect. We are going to get things back, you and I. We are going to glue our relationship back the way it should be. That's where your hand belongs now, all the time. Got that?"

"Even when we're out?"

"That never used to bother you."

I leaned forward, took a gamble, and lightly kissed the swollen tip then looked up past her breasts for approval.

"The sex club rule applies here, too," she said, wrists now on her hips. "If I want it, you are not allowed to say no."

"Never? But I thought -"

"Here, stand up and give us your dick, Freak."

Despite its painful thumping, my heart skipped with love. She didn't want to kill me! She wanted to fuck me! And I was not allowed to say no! Ever! She called me Freak again and she wants my dick and she wants my hands on hers! It all felt too good to be true. Was there a catch? To hell with feeling shitty.

I stood and fumbled.

"Oh, fuck, let me do it!"

My board shorts fell. She pulled my jocks down and then knelt and took my rapidly swelling stalk into her wide mouth.

I gasped. Her oral technique had improved considerably. As I awkwardly pulled the rest of my clothes off I felt her try to swallow me. She had never done that before! Now, she seemed eager and experienced. She sucked strongly, expertly, greedily, gulping wildly. I felt her throat work my crown and I almost lost it.

Sensing this, she pulled back with a pop. She patted my stomach.  "For a fifty-year old man, your body is stil pretty good. Thank you for keeping it and this in such good shape."

"Hey, you're forty-eight and damn fine still, too."

"I'm magnificent!" and she attacked my cock again hard enough that I cringed.

After a few more moments, Kelly stood and held out her hand. "Come with me, my gob-smacked husband, and you shall learn your shemale wife's true nature."

My naked wife pulled me through the house and out in to the dark night. Frogs in the pond croaked. Stars spread above. I glimpsed Alpha and Beta Centauri and the Southern Cross and Spica. Moonlight ghosted the tall gum trees in our little forest. Faint glare on the southern horizon came from the lights of Flinders  City 50 km away.

On the damp back lawn, Kelly stopped, put her hands on my shoulders and pushed. I dropped. She fell, pushing me onto my back. Cold damp stung. Straddling my hips, she took my upright cock and pressed it between her ass cheeks. She hovered with my tip just at the entrance to her black hole. Smiling, she pushed me inside her warm body. She must have lubed in the shower as she was slick and I easily slid deep. I felt her inner muscles clench me tight.

I sighed relief. I felt I was gone home.

She took my hand and placed it on her upswept cock. "This is the proper way to talk about important things. Keep it there, love. I am going to be very clear. We are not breaking up. We are going to get our kink back, starting now. That's  why we are outside, in our back yard, on this warm night, naked and fucking beneath the stars you so dearly love. I don't give a shit if anyone else hears to see us or even joins in."

Kelly leaned forward and placed her fingertips on my sensitive nipples. My left held her hip and thumb pressed her pelvis. My other wrapped around the stem of her cock as if my life depended on it.

Her eyes closed and I saw her hanging breasts shift. She squirmed. "I think I might just keep you in me like this for the rest of my life."

"I'd...I'd like that."

"I am so fucking sorry. I didn't know if you would like the 'new me'."

"I'm sorry, too. Why not? And what is the new you?"

Her moonlit face gazed down. "I've changed a lot."

"I noticed you've been a lot happier."

"I swear a lot now."

"I noticed. Love it. Don't fucking stop."

"I have to cum more than once a day."

"Really?"

"Morning, noon, evening and night," she almost sang. "No, really, I do. I'm obsessed with sex. Addicted. I can't get enougn now. If I don't cum every day I get skiddish, depressed, moody." She smiled. "Even withdrawn and snappy at you. When I'm at work I have to go somewhere and relieve myself or find someone."

"Oh," was all I could say.

"You don't hate me? I have had Trevor and Peter and Roger and Flynn and Frank and Amal and, um, Kurt and, well, others. I can't seem to get enough."

"Others?" I had thought my wife had gone off sex for good, but now it seemed as if she had become a crazy, wonderful sex addict. I recalled her previous ability as a multi-cummer and I wondered if that was back in full force.

She continued. "One guy at work. Couple of guys at the gym, a married couple and several men off an online pickup site. A few guys I picked up at pubs. Threesomes with Trevor and Stacey and Peter. Four different men in a day separately. I have a Grindr account and fucked some guys from there. Are you jealous now?"

"Of course I'm jealous. Do you have any idea how much I missed you? How much I missed being desired? I want to hear everything." And, I thought, I want to do all of that with you, too. "You said no secrets."

"Have you been naughty with anyone else?"

"Honest, no. Just what you know. No one else."

She sat up. I rolled her foreskin down and my fingertip rubbed her tip. She squirmed.

"I'm going to have to corrupt you then. Here..."

She began to move on me. Slow up and down, drawing my cock out then in so we could both feel it, and feel it build. Slower then faster. Her breathing deepened. Her breasts rose and fell. She shuddered. I shuddered. I held her throbbing cock for dear life and pushed up to meet her increasingly savage down-thrusts. She began to bounce. Her body writhed, moved convulsively. With a loud groan she shook.

"Damn, I forgot ... how easy it is ... to cum like this ... with you! Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I pushed up hard and felt her anus contract on my sensitive cock. I shared the joy she could have from prostate mini-orgasms. Her powerful legs held my hips in a vice-like grip. Violent spasms carried her voice to heaven. (Somewhere in the distance a dog barked and a Corella cawed.) I moaned myself. Intense feelings of carnality overwhelmed both of us. I watched her body respond to those electric sexual feelings as they built and built until she literally shrieked. Her cock throbbed in my fist, pulsed and shot a massive blast of thick goo. It hit her breast then my chest. As she kept shooting, I cried out and unleased my own volley into her greedy sucking body. She slammed down on me, fell forward, mashing her heavy breasts against my chest. I felt her cock throb again and again, coating us in loving juice at the same time I spasmed into her.

Panting, we looked at each other and began to laugh. I couldn't stop laughing. Both of us. She fell against me. I pulled my hand free and hugged her tight.

Her anus squeezed me hard. I whispered, "You're caught now. I'm never letting you go, you know that?" Even though I was softening I tried to push further into her.

"Freak, you don't get a choice. I refuse to release you. You'll just have to be my sex slave for the rest of your life." She kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced again, this time a lively tune full of voice and spirit. Kelly levered herself up and off me. She stood and held out her hand. "The new me is quite dominant and demanding. I am well and truly finished just being a bottom. Now, I am still hard and nowhere near my limits yet so come with me, my astonished husband, and I shall fuck your ass off the rest of the night. My balls are still loaded and I have a lot more cumming and breeding to do."

###

This is an original work of fiction. If you liked this little story, if it turned you on, especially if it caused a hard throbbing, even sticky response, I would positively love to hear from you! Don't be shy and don't hold back. Plug yourself in and stay tuned for the next part. There is more to cum...

• Thanks 2

In My Back Yard With My Neighbor
(Part 4 of the "My Neighborhood Sex Club" series)
by Hozzel
Approx 2700 words

"I'm on my way, Freak."

I glanced up from the computer screen to see my TS wife, Kelly, scoot past the study. I followed her to the front door.

A bubble of platinum hair framed her grinning dimpled face. Black V-neck cropped polo top accentuated her muscled arms, large round breasts, natural cleavage, and flat toned bare stomach. The short black loose skirt seemed barely long enough to obscure her penis. Calf-length high-heeled black boots added a sexy edge to her sporty look.

I teased, "Meeting the girls for golf?"

She chuckled. "Bowling today, hun. I intend to bang a few balls and pins."

Golf was our private code for "I'm going out to get laid." Bowling meant she planned to do some laying herself. Based on her enthusiastic performance with me last night and today's spritely mood, I suspected Trevor might be in for a big workout and a long breeding session.

Kelly stopped just outside the front door. Mischievous dimples flared. Her hand darted down and grasped.

"Ooh!" I flinched.

She smiled fiendishly and squeezed. "What are you going to do while I'm playing with Trev? Anything exciting?"

"Just boring shit. Weather's good so I'm going to chip that pile of branches out back."

"Aw, poor baby." She changed to rubbing gently. Of course she was trying to cause a stiff problem. "All worked up and no one to play with. Maybe I should do something about that."

I almost absent-mindedly reached down and slipped a finger down her skirt along her penis. I said, "You don't want to be late. Just come back and tell me all about it in detail. Better yet, demonstrate."

She pouted. "Can't have you going without. Remember, Freak," she said, grinning wickedly and squeezing again, "this is mine. You can lend it out but -"

"- it always comes back home for more," I answered and squeezed hers. "Just like yours."

Some couples have a word, a gesture, a look, a phrase, a song, something they recognize as identifying their relationship. Ours was more basic: touching, holding, fondling and playing with each other's dick and balls almost to the point of obsession. For both of us, touch was by far the predominate language of love. We had been married nearly eighteen years and frequently touching one another had become one of the strong cements in our fierce emotional commitment to each other. But Kelly's sex drive and orgasmic abilities had rocketed beyond the Moon ever since her doctor had changed her hormones. There was absolutely no way she could ever be monogamous again.

"I might be awhile, hun." She leaned and ravished my mouth, ending with a lick on my lips. "Wupth, left a bit of evidence." She smeared it with her long-nailed fingertip.

"No worries," I called as she strode off. "Have a bang up time. See you."

"Absofuckinlootley I will!"

I admired my wife's long booted legs as she hiked toward the alleyway that served as a lane to our secluded acre property nestled behind a sea of houses. Trevor's immaculate home lay across and down the street. He had certainly made use of me as part of my inauguration into the neighborhood men's sex club, so I had more than a vague idea of how he might behave with my insouciant pleasure-seeking wife. Trevor: black, athletic, handsome, well spoken, well dressed, annoyingly charming, who loved being the meat in man-sandwich. I remembered his dark muscled body hunching against my wife's light skin at the last gangbang. Today I imagined them wrestling. Winner gets their cock into the other's ass first.

When I sauntered into the bedroom, a wicked thought blossomed. I didn't have to completely miss out on some pleasure. The cat was away so this mouse was going to be a slightly naughty boy.

I stripped off completely, donned only socks and sneakers, then headed outside.

The bright blue early afternoon sun blazed unusually warm for autumn. I grabbed leather garden gloves and trundled the electric chipper out of the shed into the little gum-tree forest at the back corner of our acre-sized property. My body glistened from the sensual heat while I fed small branches and twigs to the noisy machine. High steel fences and thick shrubbery hid the entire property from neighborly visual intrusion.

Despite the physical work, all I could think about was raw sex. I thought of Kelly's exploding sexuality and the many men my promiscuous wife admitted to enjoying since her interest in sex had burst like a nova six months ago. I remembered the men in the neighborhood club I had come to know: retired bear-like aggressive Peter, muscled Trevor, eager Frank, young lanky Flynn and his buddy submissive Roger, and gender-fluid Stacey, a.k.a Stan.

The club had one big rule: no member can say no to another member if asked for sex. Full stop, end of discussion. Too many refusals without good reason meant expulsion. The rule applied to Kelly and myself, too.

Concentrate on the job, Ben! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Why? I thought, as I roughly shoved a thick fallen branch into the muncher's ever-hungry maw. The shaking machine growled as it chewed the branch and spat shards out its narrow anus into the black catch bag. Why, indeed. I liked my mind there, and I was extremely thankful Kelly did, too.

I felt the sun's warmth and slight breeze that chittered the leaves high above. My cock seemed to relish the outdoor exposure. Its swelling told me it wanted to play.

"Hey there, Ben!"

Shit! I jerked upright. My gloved hands automatically crossed over my exposed rising evidence. But I knew that gravely voice and relaxed. The burly man had not only seen it all but also made good use of it. Grinning, my naughty neighbor strode across the back lawn and into the small gum-tree forest. Aged late sixties, a heavy-set retired bald university professor with a long gray beard and dragon tattoo on his right arm, Peter sported the only uniform I had ever seen him wear: a white singlet. Sandals completed his entire attire. Thick dick in hand, he ambled up and friendly-slapped my bare rump.

"Saw you over the fence. I like your look, Ben, all sweaty and nude and worked up. Shows your muscles and your nice fuckable butt. Made me feel like a root. How about it?"

I watched Peter work the thick foreskin back and forth over his rapidly swelling purple knob. My loins stirred. My own cock throbbed as it stiffened further. Without a word I took off the leather garden gloves, eagerly dropped - my knees scraped on fallen bark - grasped his thick base, and pulled that big beautiful mushroom tip toward my gaping, wanton, eager mouth. Even without the sex club rule, I wouldn't say no!

"Don't bother," Peter ordered. "Let's have your slutty ass."

I grinned, "It's yours." I stood and took a step toward the house.

"Here," he said. Impatient, he twirled his thick finger.

"Outside?"

"Right here."

"Okay, mate."

"Assume the position, slut."

Chuckling, I spun around and took a deep breath. Keeping the growling cruncher switched on to cover any ecstatic screams I might holler, I spread my legs, grasped the noisy machine for support, steadied myself, and waited. I felt Peter's thick fingers grab my hips then that big hotdog tip push between my tight buns.

"Ready, slut?"

"Sock it go me!"

I gasped when, with one powerful thrust, he grunt-plunged his wonderful cock into my yearning hole. An unexpected pain lanced. I couldn't help blurting, "Oh, fuck!" A second grunting shove and it felt as if a huge drum had tried to split me open. No slow entry, no allowing me to get use to it, just wham and in! I cried out again and exhaled from the sudden pressure and the pain of being fiercely stretched open by his thick slug. Fuck, he felt huge! And yet, I told myself, I had taken him easily every time before.

I panted hard, gripped the growling electric machine and felt my ass grip his cock just as tight.

"You're slick but really tight."

"Don't worry," I huffed. "I'll get there. Just go ahead and fuck."

Holding my rump, he slowly pulled that monster back then pushed in fast, slow back then plunged in. With each strong stroke his speed grew faster and faster. The pain quickly vanished, replaced by rapidly mounting pleasure. His fingers dug into my hips while he literally slid me on his big dong and began to thrust at the same time.

"Come on, fuck me harder!" I yelled in encouragement.

He grunted and began to slam into me. I yelped each time he plunged and I laughed from the rising monstrous physical joy.

One beautiful thing Kelly had taught me long ago: how to have multiple internal orgasms. Less strong than full-blown squirters, these prostate-orgasms seared my nerves from inside my ass and could drive me batshit crazy. But best of all I could have them over and over with little recovery-time and even without losing my own erection until the intense sensations became too much.

Peter's rough stimulation on my sensitive prostate triggered my training and caused my body to shudder in rising pleasure. Wonderful!

Fucking beneath the warm sun, out in the open air, felt amazing and free. The breeze played scintillating tunes on my sensitive naked body while he pounded his cock into me. His cock drove so deep I could almost feel it hitting something inside. Thrust after thrust, bang after savage bang, I let the beautiful sensations inside my yielding body build and build, second after second, minute after minute. I could feel his invading cock slide inside and his hips and balls smack my rear as he thrust. Bang after bang he pumped into me, driving for his pleasure and release, oblivious to my own rising passion.

"Oh, fuck!" I blurted. "I'm gonna...I'm..."

It felt as if a fire cracker exploded in my ass and ignited my nerves. My entire body quivered as it sang in minor orgasm. I groaned first then moaned then began a low continuous animal howl. Pure intense pleasure.

"If I'd known you were this easy I would've been over here sooner."

"You could've," I huffed as I recovered and pushed myself back on his fleshy spear. "Oof! Fuck, that feels good!"

"You like being made to cum like this?"

"Thrive on it."

"Keep going?"

"Oh, yeah. More. More."

Peter kept ferociously fucking me under the warm sun until he forced me to endure another mini climax. I held on and concentrated on the electricity zapping through my stimulated nerves. The shear intensity swelled further and I now yelled uncontrollably. He must have known what I could do and continued to work my body like a master cocksman. He continued to bore into me, on and on, thrust after thrust, minute after minute, playing me like an orgasmic instrument, forcing the next musical movement.

He powered me through a third exquisite tune and did not let up.

After the fourth, the brilliant sensations became almost blinding. I yelled, "Are you ever gonna shoot?"

"You're just so much fun!" he shouted and fucked hard in emphasis.

I gripped the cruncher tighter to avoid it tipping over.

He pounded even faster into me, causing me to shudder and shake and moan and groan. On and on without mercy, without heed to my feelings, he rammed his big cock in and out of my submissive shivering body. He had taken charge of my mind and soul and now he raced for his own release, his own height, his own summit. Wham and wham and wham and wham wham wham!

I somehow made it through the overwhelming pleasure of the fifth forced assgasm.

As I was screaming and shaking, and my cock was throbbing as if it wanted to spurt, Peter suddenly shoved hard! He shouted like an animal. His pounding cock swelled. I clenched on him as I felt him begin to pulse. I let out a blood-curdling shout. His explosion caused me to burst, too. This time it felt like thunder roiled and cracked. I clenched hard on his cock. My entire body spasmed with bursting pleasure. Hands free, my super-hard cock pulsed stream after wonderful stream while his love cannon shot volley after volley of his thick pasty mangoo into me. We pulsed and spasmed together in mutual raw growling bliss.

I loved that amazing feeling. I loved being taken. I loved feeling a man's cock slide in and out of my ass as he worked to shoot his load. I loved feeling his body tense and jerk and cringe as he shot his batter into me. And I positively thrived on being forced to cum! All the men in the neighborhood men could have me any time. I'm right here boys! I thought as my cock and balls oozed their last dribbles.

Panting, my bobbing head hung between my straight arms. "That's ... wow ... fuckin' strong."

I heard his heady breaths. He said, "I like that .. you came, too. You make a good slut. Pretty tight fuck, too. Couldn't hold back for long."

Not long? The sun had shifted enough to let me know we had been at it for some time.

I thumbed off the chipper and laughed. "Slut, huh." He slipped out. I spun around, dropped, and spent another minute licking and sucking and cleaning while his cock slowly came down. "What grade slut?" When I stood, he grasped my semi-hard prick and, with an almost evil snicker, began to jerk rapidly like he wanted it full hard again. Sometimes Peter liked to top from the bottom.

He said, "C minus grade so far. Barely above a D."

"Not even average? How do I get an A?"

"Long ways to go before you get top score, slut. Want more?" He wanked faster.

"Seconds are always appreciated," I smiled and was ready for him to do whatever he wanted. "If I'm real nice to the teacher, maybe it'll up my score."

He laughed and leaned over as if he was going to suck me but he stopped, released me and stroked his gray bearded head in thought.

Disappointed, I said hopefully, "Is the group getting together tonight?"

"Not this week." He looked at me oddly then laughed. His thumb slipped along the side of his dick then he held the shrinking but still large knob."Want another round with racy Stacey, huh?"

Embarrassed, I nodded. "Trevor and Frank, too," I said to be fair. "Kelly would like to do it again, too."

Lines at the edge of his eyes deepened. His thumb traced little circles on the soft purple crown. He snorted, let go of himself and stroked his beard. I followed him out of my little forest.

"How about going to the footy? I have permanent seats."

"Sure," I said. I hadn't been to the football in years. Might be fun.

"Come over around six. I'll arrange your ticket and maybe we'll do something special while we're there."

"Sounds good. What about Kelly?"

"Doesn't she go out Saturday night?"

"Sometimes," I admitted. "To the gym usually. Sometimes she has something else arranged."

"I heard she's quite the gymrat. They know her for her, uh, assertive prowess."

"Thought it might be her hard sexercise."

We both laughed.

Peter headed around the rain tank and carport to the driveway and long entrance lane between our properties. "We should put a gate here," he chuckled. "Be easier to come over rather than going around. See you later, slut."

Something special at the football, huh? I vamped visions of rampant sex in the stands while the crowd cheered. My smutty mind swirled the possibilities. Still nude, I headed back to the muncher so I could finish before Kelly returned home.

###

Author's note:
This is an original work of fiction. If you liked this scene, if it turned you on, especially if it caused a hard throbbing response, I would positively love to hear from you! Don't be shy and don't hold back. This story leads directly to the next part. More to cum...

• Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you. There is one more story but I had decided not to post it. It is what happens at the "footy" - Aussie slang for Australian Rules Football. Interested? You can pm or even email me, and maybe together we can cum (intended) up with something hotter???

At the Footy With My Neighbor
(Part 5 of the "My Neighborhood Sex Club" series)
by Hozzel

A/N: Bit of a longer story here. Hope you like it.

When Kelly returned home late in the afternoon I noticed her lovely thick platinum hair seemed somewhat disheveled.

"How did you go?" I asked as she pushed past me. "How was golf?" An odor of sweat and vanilla perfume hovered behind her.

"Bowling, dear," she said. "Pins and balls. It was great - several good strikes - but I'm actually a bit worn out."

Golf and bowling were our private codes for "I'm going out to get laid" and "I'm going to do some laying myself."

"Really? You worn out? How's Trevor?"

"He was, shall we say, more enthusiastic than normal, but I had him huffing and puffing like a steam engine at the end." Three raised fingers indicated the number of times she made his dark muscular body jerk and his stiff cock shoot. Must have been some energetic sexual workout. My imagination raced.

"Must've been a pretty good workout. How are your bowling balls?"

She smiled at me. "I love that about the new you, Freak. Straight to the most important thing. My cock never wears out and my balls refill very quickly. You should know, hun!" She twirled and almost pranced into our snuggly home.

My trans-sexual wife had a nice cock nestled beneath that loose short skirt. Two decades of hormone treatments had gifted her soft skin, feminine face and large tits, but weekly gym workouts had produced muscled shoulders, arms, legs, and very firm fuckable buttocks. Indeed I did know about her special super-power. Three or four separate loads in a row without going soft between was quite normal for my wife. I had known her to achieve twice that during an evening's joy. She claimed she could not go more than two days without having to cum, and normally she got off more than once a day, lately often with someone else. Many men thought she was a freak of nature but I thought she was exciting, all rolled into one beautify trans body.

She pecked me on the cheek and her hand briefly fluttered at the bulge in my stubbies. She said, "What about you? Do anything interesting with this?"

I gawked at her weakly smiling face and shrugged. "Hot today. Worked in the back yard." I took a gamble. "Worked in the back yard totally naked."

She paused and grinned. "Naughty boy! I'm impressed, lover. But why are you dressed now?" Her eyes scanned me up and down and up. "I've always liked your bod." She reached down and touched the bulge again. "And I love this. You should make it more available to me."

I almost giggled, and reached down to touch her. Our most important mutual sign of affection and commitment: hands obsessively on each other's significant parts. "You can have it whenever you want."

"Didn't something else happen?"

"Um, Peter came over," I admitted.

"I can imagine what that dirty old man wanted with you." She smiled in a knowing manner.

"Well, you know what he's like. He invited me to go with him to the football tonight. I'm leaving around six."

Kelly flashed me an odd bemused look. She stopped rubbing and mock-pouted. "The footy? And he didn't ask me?"

"He thought you might be going out tonight to the gym. Aren't you?"

"Already got my workout so I wasn't planning on it tonight. I thought you and I might curl up later and... Anyway, it's okay. I'm having my hair done."

"Again? Back to Clive's so soon?"

Her brown eyes flashed like scintillating sparklets. "It'll be a surprise." Clive owned the Hair Wizard hairdressing and coffee salon. He was young, talkative, tall, thin, and, most importantly, a very naughty boy. I would not put it past Kelly to exhaust three different men in one day. She said, "I'll just get changed then I'll be off." I watched her long muscled legs as she headed toward the bedroom.

I showered, shaved face and groin and cleaned out myself thoroughly, then popped a Cialis just in case shenanigans might happen at the football. Its affects would last for two days at least. Fun, here I cum! I changed into jeans and a t-shirt and soft shoes, went to the study, snapped on the computer and popped on a mindless game.

Twenty minutes later Kelly came into the study and kissed me on the cheek. She wore a tight short red dress and fingered her leopard bag. Cleavage, protruding nipples, long legs, dark eyeliner and red eyelids made her look positively slutty and beautiful.

"I'm off to see Clive. Have fun with Peter."

She pecked me on the cheek, reached down and briefly touched my lap, then vanished before I could return the gesture and say goodbye.

Half an hour later I trundled down our long gravel driveway and turned up at Peter's home next door. Nervously I knuckled his front screen.

The front door swung open. The stocky older man wore a red, yellow and blue team shirt and knee-length cargo shorts. "Exactly on time," he observed and held the screen door open. "Through here." I had secretly hoped he might slam me against the entrance way hall and fuck me savagely as he had once before but, instead, we flew past the lounge, through a side door and into his spacious garage.

Sleek, black, electric and cost a fortune. Peter pulled out the charging plug. The thick cable retracted to the wall. Bat-like doors swung up and we slipped into luxurious leather. He pressed a button and light flooded the garage from behind as the door rolled up. Another button and the dash lit. The car was clearly running but did not make a sound.

He backed out of the driveway and we were off to the footy.

We chatted while he drove to the Flinders football stadium on the north edge of the city, mostly light talk about the teams and a recent movie. Then, "Here, give us your dick."

That was Kelly's favorite phrase. I looked over at him like he was crazy and had asked the most wonderful thing possible at the same time.

"Come on," he ordered, "get it out."

I did as was told, unzipped my jeans, fished, and pulled out my floppy penis. He reached over, pushed my hand clear, and took hold of it. I looked about. The car's windows were tinted fairly dark so I hoped no one would see. He held my flaccid penis and began to rub the foreskin covering the tip with his thumb.

"Your wife tells me you like this."

I admitted, "Can't get enough. She says living with me is like constant foreplay."

"Good. We'll get along great. I like to have my boys always ready."

Boys, huh. I was nearly fifty, twenty years younger than this wonderful retired man and about thirty years older than Roger and Flynn. I had learned age didn't have a lot to do with it. Peter was just as hot and horny and capable as the rest of us. His sexual appetite and stamina seemed amazing. I felt a bit dizzy and realized the Cialis was working. My prick responded, quickly becoming stout and ready and eager. In fact, I became so hard I felt as if I might burst. He began to stroke and finger the solid length. I smiled and reached for his crotch.

"Would you like to be sucked while you drive?"

"Another time, slut, but thanks for the thought. Remember it."

"What about the rule?"

"I'm not saying no. Rain checks are permitted."

Stadium parking swarmed with cars but Peter refused to release my hard cock. Groups crowded around the backs of their cars, sipping champaign or sizzling snags on a small BBQ. The Aussie Rules footy match always attracted thousands. He negotiated around past them, drove right up to the back of the stadium to a more secluded area, patted my stiff dick and said, "Put that away for now."

The stadium swarmed with team colors: red and yellow and blue, and the gold and purple of the visiting interstate team. Peter's permanent seat turned out to be a private box area high in the members stand. The wide opening looked out over the crowd and side of the oval. He must have been a long-standing club member to have something like this.

We yelled and screamed along with the crowd at every mark and each goal attempt, and hurled good-natured obscenities at the umpires if they made a call we didn't like. I admired the perfect muscled bodies in their loose or tight team jerseys and shorts as they ran and jumped and collided. I wondered how many of them partook in the same erotic fun as Peter and myself. I had no doubt some did. Visions swarmed in my imagination: I was pushed into the locker room and bred by a randy naked group. Woo-hoo!

Just after the second quarter began, the visiting team kicked a six, putting them ahead. Peter yelled abuse at the umpire for not catching an attempted high tackle during a handball, then he leaned against me and said, "After that unworthy goal, I need some comfort." He placed my hand on his inner thigh and slid it tight up against his crotch. I held a substantial lump. "Keep it there," he ordered. I did not think anyone else could see so I began to massage his slowly expanding bulge while also pretending to watch the game. He glanced at me and laughed, "Glad I recruited you." As long as he did not attempt to publicly embarrass me, I would happily have fun with him however he wished.

A couple of missed handballs, a throw-in, a long kick, the ball bounced off the point post, and I reached for Peter's zipper. Time to have some fun.

He checked his watch and said, "Go get us a couple of beers, mate."

"But I'll have to move my hand and I have plans for you." I started to pull the zipper down.

He laughed. "You can blow me when you get back. You're on a mission now. Get 'em at gate 4. Take your time. And if you meet anyone, do whatever they ask without question."

I shook my head in disbelief and made my way behind us through a door at the back of the box. Do whatever they ask? I felt set up, but in a good way. I scuttled down the passage to the long descending stairs.

When I queued at the kiosk a familiar lanky young man slid up to my side and calmly took my arm. Dark tattoos ran on his bare arms. Black nails almost glowed. Raven hair hung over his ears and dark rimmed blue eyes laughed with seductive intent. "Hey, there." Gothic-looking Stan's mischievous smile lit a happy face. He wore a blue, red and yellow cheerleader's uniform: yellow-striped blue top V-cut almost down to his naval, flopsy red short skirt, knee-high red socks and blue sneakers. He looked almost like a skinny high-school cheerleader but I knew he aged twenty-something. From the outfit and the squirm and giggle I quickly deduced Stan was in his "Stacey mode". I instantly began to think of him as her.

I said, "Hey, there, yourself. Didn't know you liked the footy."

Stacey and I had played with each other at my first neighborhood sex club gangbang and also at the last one. Stan/Stacey was a gothic-looking gender-fluid marvel with small natural tits, a just-right-sized cock, and a sex drive that never quit. She sustained an erection after cumming, continued until she came again, and then again, as I had joyously discovered. I thought my wife was the only amazing one like that but Stacey proved me wrong.

"Do you think you could help me with something, sir? I have an itch that I can't seem to reach. Master Peter said you're the best person to help me."

I shook my head. What was going on? What was with the innocent act? "I'm on a mission for him right now."

"Yes, you are, sir. I am your mission. You were told to do whatever I ask. I really need your help."

I took a breath. "Well, actually I'm supposed to get..."

"You were instructed to meet someone and do ask they ask. That someone is me." She grabbed my arm.

"But..."

"Come with me, pretty boy," Stacey urged with a wry smile. "You have a deep itch to take care of."

Embarrassed by other people gawking, she dragged me around the corner, along a curving wall, then deep into a long, dark alcove which lead to closed cupboards beneath the stands.

"Listen..." I stuttered. "I'm not sure this is a good place. We could be caught."

"That makes this the most perfect place, sir. Remember: you have to do whatever I ask."

"Yes, but..."

"The Rule apples everywhere, not just at Pete's place."

Right. Ok. Being caught was obviously insufficient reason to refuse. Besides, I had become intrigued, and my Cialis-fuelled twitching cock reminded me to always take the better offer.

Stacey said, "My itch is deep and driving me nuts! You need to probe with something long and stout." Light blue eyes flashed mischief.

"But ... here?"

"Right here, sir."

Her wiry body suddenly slammed onto me again, ramming my back onto the cool brick wall. I groaned and automatically reached around her waist. She writhed in my arms like an eager cat on heat. Insistent lips pressed. Tongue probed, found its target, slid and slipped, and danced with mine.

I pulled back. "What if we're caught?"

"They can join us." Her close face smiled with sinful intent. I felt her warm breath.

"For fuck's sake, I'm old enough to be your father."

Stacey literally pouted. "How's that a problem? I really need help, sir. Real bad." She took my hand and wickedly searched my face with big, dark-rimmed eyes. "Do you think I'm hot?"

I blinked. If I refused, she might play up, might make considerable noise, would definitely report my failure to Peter. Refusal might mean expulsion. Maybe this encounter was a weird type of test. Feeling her firm body wildly pressing against mine, squirming with sexual anticipation, I admitted, "You're smoking hot."

She snickered then pushed me harder against the cool wall. I felt the tight muscles of her flat toned stomach and her stout dick. Her arms circled then hugged me tight. Despite her feminine appearance, the person in my arms and hands oozed astonishing masculine sexual desire. Perfect kryptonite.

"I'll tell you a secret. I've been wanting to fuck you again since last weekend."

"You could have come over," I suggested.

"I've got you right now and you need to help me. That's the only way to reach deep enough."

I looked nervously down the dead-end passage. Anyone could walk past at any time and see me molesting the seemingly young woman. Or, rather, I hoped, she molesting me. Was this her thing? Sex with older men? Did she get off on the thrill of being caught? Was public sex her passion? Did she like to be watched? I suspected Stacey was as uninhibited as they come.

"Hey!" I yelped.

Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she grabbed my hand and pushed it up into her red skirt. My eyes widened when I felt the bare flesh of her thigh and then bare skin of her warm scrotum and hard penis. Commando has advantages.

"You can feel my dick is already hard for you. That makes me very naughty, doesn't it?" Lower lip protruded. "I can't go back out there like this."

"Oh, definitely not," I said with my own mischievous smile. "You're very naughty."

"And naughty is the nicest thing, don't you agree?"

Sniggering, she looked at me and eagerly snuggled her thighs against my hand. "Feel that?" She wriggled it between my fingers with passionate desire. Demanding tongue licked my lips, snaked between my teeth and urgently rubbed my own tongue. Lips sliding against mine, mewling into my mouth, she began to rhythmically push herself in my hand. Her own hands slid down my chest then further and unbuckled my belt. Breathing heavily, she zipped open my jeans then unhooked the clasp and pushed them down. Cool air sprinkled my hips. Cold brick spanked my naked rear. Impatient fingers grasped my suddenly freed erection.

"Fuck..." I moaned. Ah, well, there's nothing like being sexually accosted.

Stacey dropped to her knees. Her fingers brushed my engorged throbbing prick. She licked up and down the stem before taking the sensitive knob between her wet lips. She fondly kissed it then opened her lips wide and obscenely coated it with hot eager breath and wide tongue. Stacey dove and viciously sucked me into her oral cave. She began to pull and suck and almost gulp me into her throat. Her fingers fondled my sensitive balls. With skill she made my body jump and jerk and quiver. She knew what to do, exactly where to rub and tease, how to obtain any reaction she desired. She winced as a bare knee hit the cement but she sucked hard as if impatient. At the same time, she eagerly massaged my warm balls as if preparing the gooey seed inside for launch.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned again, looking down at the mass of bobbing black hair. She was good, very good, and in moments she had me rock hard and quivering on the edge. The pleasure became staggering. She pulled back and fluttered her tongue, causing my entire body to cringe. "You're good!" escaped from my mouth.

With a pop, she pulled off. "Great! Now I want to cum from you fucking me! Quick!" She stood, turned around, flipped her skirt up exposing narrow hips and a ripe ass. She pressed her firm smooth buttocks against me. My cock slipped beneath her balls and along side her own tumescent rod. She leaned forward, pushing trim arms straight, her palms slapped flat against the opposite brick wall. "Come on, get in me."

"But..."

"Get your dick the fuck in me! Now!"

I pulled back, pressed my sensitive knob between her cheeks and against the tight pink flower. Impatient, she suddenly thrust back. Her experienced hole gobbled me whole and clamped tight. She was so slick no no lube was needed. With a gasping sigh, she moaned, "Oh...yes. Way better." She pushed back forcing me deeper. "You feel really good. Okay, now, get that itch. Fuck me!"

Stacey had enthusiastically topped me at the neighborhood gangbang, but now she seemed to have become an aggressive bottom. Definitely a great big lump of green glowing kryptonite.

She felt quite slick and I wondered if someone else had already provided the lube in a natural manner. "Haven't you been fucked today already?" I ventured.

"Only once," she huffed as she began to move on me.

I squeezed her tight round buns and pushed and pulled, matching each of her savage backthrusts. Immediately her breathing quickened to little grunts in time to playful spasms that rippled along my straining cock. I reached around and felt her own solid pole. Quite naturally I began to jerk it while she moved against me.

"Come on, fuck me harder!"

She slammed back against me, over and over, in complete control of the fuck. My butt battered the hard wall. I stood still, took it, and watched her tight bum as she fucked herself on me. The slick sensations further hardened my prong. When I began to move again, to return her thrusts with my own gentle pushes, she picked up speed.

"Harder! Oh, fuck. Oh, yes. I love that! Won't be long. Oh, shit, yes. Oh ... fuck. This is great. You feel ... amazing! Your slutty cock is wonderful! So hard and long, I can feel it going deep. Oh, yes. That's it. Fuck my hole. Fuck my cunt! Smash me! Fuck me harder! Use your hand. That's right. You're hitting the right spot in there. I'm... I'm going to..."

Her hands jumped and slapped the brick wall. She silenced her litany and concentrated on the delicious feelings as her body quivered in a fluidless prostate orgasm, an amazing type of orgasm I knew so well myself. I felt her tight anus firmly grab as if it did not want to ever let me go. I held on while she quivered and moaned.

The moment she eased, she resumed twerking against me, forcing my cock to slide in ecstasy.

"Fuck, yes! That's it! Hard! Fuck me hard! Smash me! Smash me! Oh, fuck! Keep going! Make me cum again so fucking massive!"

Now caught in the sticky web of erotic sensations, oblivious to my surroundings, I grabbed her trim hips and pummeled. My hips slapped her rump as I forcefully fucked. My cock speared relentlessly. Strong sensations zapped through my entire switched-on body. Tingling pleasure quickly built in my swinging balls. I fucked hard, returning each of her solid backthrusts. When I dug my fingers into her pliant buttocks, she suddenly shoved back hard and yelled loud. Her powerful internal muscles and stomach clenched. Her back arched. I felt her next noisy orgasm take control of her entire beautiful body. In my fist I felt her cock spasm, felt as if she tried to shoot, felt sticky fluid between my rubbing fingers. Felt her orgasm take control of her entire youthful body. I thought I was good with prostate mini-orgasms but Stacey was clearly the supreme mistress.

The crowd roared almost as if cheering us on.

"Don't stop!" she panted and pressed against me. Her inner muscles danced around my cock. "Again!"

Oh, yes, I knew she could, too. I slipped my free hand up her body, squeezed her nipple, and rammed back into her.

"Ug! Fuck! Do it! Do it!"

On and on I pounded, thrusting as fast as I could, slapping my hips against her shaking buttocks as I rammed my steel rod as deep as I could, feeling as if I was punishing with my stiff cock alone but knowing this was exactly what she wanted. On and on I fucked, all the while feeling her body shake in what seemed like a non-stop orgasm. On and on I rammed my electric cock in and out. I relished the fuck. I grunted with each savage push. I was there with her and she was here with me.

"Fuck ... yes!" she yelled. "Oh, fuck! Keep going!"

The crowd roared again as if they knew.

I shuddered, slowed, and began to pull away, but she shouted, "I'm not finished!" She pushed back, slamming my rear and back against the wall, spurring me to continue.

"More?" I gasped and shoved back. "Really?"

She literally growled. I felt her clamp, felt the pressure of her firm anal walls slide along my juiced cock, felt her body shake with uncontrolled lust. Her tempo and loud moaning increased again. She bucked back on me. Her fingers dug into the brick wall. She and I fucked ecstatically, blissfully unaffected by the hollering crowd. All that mattered was our fucking. I pounded my cock deep into her and he pushed hard against me. Time contracted and flowed within extraordinary crazy bliss.

"More," she panted and continued to move on me.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" My eager anus tingled at the thought. Her solid cock in my hand pulsed as if it wanted to cum fully.

"Later!" Stacey slammed back against me in our mutual opposing rhythm. "This is what ... I ... want ... right now. Come on, again! Fuckin' breed me. Oh, yeah, oh, yeah."

Of course I could do her. I would make sure Stacey was fully filled and satisfied. That was all that mattered now. I felt powerful and I was going to fill her greedy guts and make her howl. Nothing else now mattered. I pounded into her and she slapped against me, driving my powerful cock in and out of her clasping rear. Her loud moaning ramped up further. She suddenly gasped and pushed against me hard, driving me deep into her body.

I exhaled and momentarily released her steely cock. She snapped, "Don't let go!" I gripped again and allowed her juice to lube the wonderful friction. I could drive her wild, too.

After a few exquisite minutes of furious fucking, the lightning sensations in my body finally forced me to burst. In a series of giant glorious spasms I grunted loud, shoved deep. My senses flamed with voracious desire. My balls contracted and my body begin to shake with earthquake intensity. I began to shoot into her. My legs shook. Incredible feelings of carnal strength lanced through my spasming body. I thrust hard. Strong and weak at the same moment, I could not stifle a pleasure-filled groan as my body literally shook with each powerful blast. I felt my cock pump shot after shot of my salacious goo deep into her. Pump and pump and it was simply great!

Stacey yelled in triumph, bucked back, and clutched my cock hard.

I kept shoving into her, spouting cream and feeling her body swallow it all. But all too soon I weakened and slumped onto her heaving back. Warm fluid dripped down her bare thighs. I wrapped my arms around her body, one hand still holding her hardness. I hugged her and kept myself inside her body. I didn't want to let go. I did not want to pull out. We both held ourselves there in that position, both panting heavily, stunned by our own deep feelings.

She said, "Wow. That was...I don't know how to describe it. Really cool. Super-blasting."

She suddenly raised, pushing me off. I stood. She stepped forward. Cool air stung my dripping still-hard cock and wet thighs. She spun, smiled, knelt and fingered and licked me like an icy pole. She remembered I loved oral afters.

Big dark-rimmed blue eyes looked up. "Did you like that, sir?"

Completely unsure of an appropriate answer, I smiled and nodded. "Delightful." The experience had indeed been delightful, and very fun. Raw and basic and amazing. Delightful, my yearning ass. It had felt utterly fantastic, so I added, "Fantastic."

"You got my itch, too. I feel much better. I think your special cream has helped. But I'm sure I'll get that itch again real soon and need more, um, soothing cream. Much more. Do you think you could give it to me again sometime?"

"Of course," I said. "You've turned into one horny bastard, my dear."

"Greedy bitch, you mean. And wild and wanton. I should come over."

"Do you have time? Where do you work?"

"Hubby and I both work at the uni." She stood up and quickly nipped a fingernail.

Hubby? Stacey was married!

"I... I didn't..." Shit. I hoped there wouldn't be a problem. "Does your partner know about the group? About Peter and the others?" I worried: Does he know about your feelings for me? Does my wife know?

Stacey laughed. "With someone as horny as me about? What do you think? Anyway, you met him and he's fucked you, too."

"Um, Frank? Isn't he your Dad?"

"Shit, no. Frank's not my real dad. That's just pretend. Trevor's my hubby."

Well, well, well. I remembered Trevor alright. Muscled, bald, well spoken, lively, very black. He had been fucking with my wife in secret for months before she confessed. He had fun with me at the gangbang and he enjoyed being the meat in a manwhich between Peter and myself. He seemed like a nice guy. I would certainly fuck with him again, no worries.

Motion at the end of the long passage caught our attention. I caught a glimpse and my heart pounded. I froze. Medium-height but with long well-shaped legs, she wore calf-high black boots with tall thick heels, a short loose red skirt, and a low-cut dark blue workout crop top that left her flat stomach bare. Unmissable cleavage. Thick crimson hair bounced just to her neck like a fiery bubble framing a grinning face. I looked...and...my wife waved at us. What was she doing here? How long had she been watching us? Bright red hair now, she looked positively flaming hot.

For some odd reason I felt guilty. I turned away and quickly pulled up my jeans.

Arms and legs akimbo like a half-naked superhero, skirt hiked high, hard cock pointed defiantly up at my wife, Stacey boldly called, "Hey, lady! Did you enjoy watching us fuck?"

Shaking, I turned back. A smirking Kelly looked about then slipped up her shirt to reveal a nice semi-hard dick. She tugged on it a few times, lifted a thumb in approval, whipped her skirt back down and scuttled away.

Why the fuck was I trembling?

"She's really cool, and, man, can she fuck!" Grinning Stacey smoothed her uniform. Her voice deepened slightly. "Catch ya later, mate!" She patted me on the shoulder and ran off like a breeze, leaving me thoroughly gob-smacked.

I slunk back to the kiosk. I purchased two beers then plodded back up the cement steps.

When I returned to Peter's private box, I found someone half naked and bent over his lap. I saw the tall black boot, the bare leg straddling the bench, the short red skirt bunched up showing nice rump curve, the thick bright red hair swaying as she enthusiastically mouthed and worked the older man's huge hard-on.

Oh, my fucking ass, it was Kelly!

I staggered to the other side of the bench and just stood there watching her lick and suck and rub my neighbor's huge erection. With his cock stuffed between her sucking cheeks, her brown eyes rose and she looked right up at my shocked face.

Grinning Peter hollered, "Welcome back, slut! Your team's getting thrashed!"

"So are you," I muttered. I sat next to him looking down on my almost naked wife as she vigorously worked on our neighbor while eying me at the same time. "Got waylaid," I said. She winked at me while hard sucking and licking. She was really giving it to him, worshiping and trying to literally swallow that thick meat and making damn sure I saw all of it. The exuberant way she blew him was getting to my heart in not a good way. Down, boy!

"Welcome to the Club," Peter said. "How was Stacey?"

"Um, very nice," was all I could mutter. "Enthusiastic."

Kelly suddenly stopped. Without releasing her hold on his solid cock, she raised her head and began to laugh.

"Come here," she said, "and help me out."

What? Really? But I leaned down close to her face. My nervous wet tongue snaked along his cock right above her red-nails.

She did the same to him at the same time. Her mouth descended on his crown for a moment then she rose, big and half naked and stunning, almost like a powerful amazon. I looked up at her upswept cock holding up the skirt, at heavy breasts, and stern face.

"I know what you did this afternoon. While Trev and I were screwing, you were working outside nude and that big beauty here was stuffed up your slutty ass. You got fucked! I also enjoyed watching you just now with Stacey. I think I like watching you with someone else. I didn't expect to be turned me on so much."

Her grim look bored into me. I gurgled, mumbled, shivered and sat up.

Kelly suddenly burst into a fit of giggles. "I gave up on a threesome this afternoon. I asked Peter to go over and see you, Freak. My present to you." She lightly ran her fingertips along Peter's shaft then touched the tip. She bent and kissed it in an almost loving manner.

He just sat there grinning at me. He grabbed her ass cheek beneath the skirt. She squealed and jumped.

Kelly stood and pulled her skirt up. Her glorious cock stood tall and hard and begging. It dominated all my senses. I discovered I was breathing deeply. The Cialis was doing its job. Despite fucking Stacey not long ago, my prong snapped hard as a rock. I wasn't just turned on, I was now shaking like pink jelly from excitement.

Kelly stepped over Peter's bare legs. She came before me and put both hands on my shoulders. I looked down between her boobs at the upthrust cock then up at her concerned face. She said, "I love you. Don't forget that, no matter what you see me do with anyone else or how well I respond. Remember the rule: you can't say no to me and I can't say no to you. Ever." She gave me a quick kiss and lip lick. "Here, turn around and give us your ass and dick."

Despite its hammering, my heart skipped with love. I set the beers down. I looked either side to make sure of our privacy then stood before the glassless window and leaned over onto the steel rail just beneath. Anyone spying would only see me trying to get a better look at the game. Glare from bright stadium lights would mask my face anyway. I pushed my jeans down and presented my round rump to my amazing wife just like I had done for Peter and Stacey had done for me. Below me the crowd's attention was fixed on the oval, the running players and the flying football. I didn't care if anyone was looking anyway.

"Fuckin' great!" Kelly yelled behind me.

Peter laughed. "He's got nice round buns."

"He does indeed. I am going so enjoy planting myself between those beauties. Pete, give me the lube."

I heard a plastic snap, a squelchy slop, then I felt Kelly lean over my prone body. Her heavy breasts plumped against my back. I felt her Push her wonderful hard cock between the cheeks of my sizzling bum. Like Peter, she didn't mess around. If Kelly wanted to fuck, she did. Foreplay, to her, was for loving. This was fucking. She pressed the engorged tip against my anus then continued to push until her length and thickness had fully penetrated. I gasped then sighed relief as my body adjusted to her invasion. No pain this time. She felt perfect. Just the right size and depth. Right where she belonged. I clenched my internal muscles several times, hoping it would be taken as a good signal.

As if they knew, the crowd cheered.

I blinked and glimpsed a yellow football arc to the left toward the home team's goal. It hit the point post. The crowd groaned.

So did I for a better reason.

"You feel great, hun," Kelly said softly then tenderly kissed and licked the back of my neck before nibbling with her teeth. She reached around and firmly grasped my renewed hard cock almost the same way I had held Stacey's. Her hand was still covered in slippery lube. Her palm squeezed my knob in a rhythm.

I grunted, "Stacey wants to come over."

"That wanton wench will just have to queue up," Kelly chuckled, "or maybe she'll have to share you with me. A threesome might be nice. I know she likes you." Balls deep, hips pressed against me, Kelly suddenly grunted, "Oh!" We were viciously shoved forward. My forehead almost battered the window. I moaned and pushed back. Kelly laughed and said over her shoulder, "You are a fuckin' big boy!" Peter must have fucked into her. 

Of course. Peter loved threeways.

I felt her shove into me as he began to shove rhythmically into her. Her cock felt like magic.

My fabulous wife breathed, "Oh, this is going to be good." She leaned back over me and began to pump her steely cock into me while Peter rammed into her. The whole idea felt strange yet wonderful and perfect. I thought I heard her whisper, "I love you, Freak, more than you know."

The crowd roared.

###

Author's note:
This is an original work of fiction. If you liked this scene, if it turned you on, especially if it caused a hard throbbing wet response, I would positively love to hear from you! Don't be shy and don't hold back. The best compilment is to know how it affected you. Where do you think this story should go?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...