First time you sucked a cock

Hardboi

I was 12 at Boarding School. I had to sleep in one of the prefects studies because i was getting up really early the next morning and they didnt want me to wake the dorm. Had been there for a wee while when he came in and started talking to me then suggested i pull his cock. After a while he said what about doing it the other way. Being nieve i said how. He said suck it and then proceeded to put his cock in my mouth. I sucked him until he came and oh what a surprise when he did cum! After he left another prefect came in and the same thing happened again only he also played with me and it was so exciting! That was the beginning of my cock sucking journey with the 2 of them that went on for some months. It unlocked my true nature that of a cock sucking slut.

Edited by Searchingforit
Spelling
  • Like 1

First year of undergrad - maybe second month?  The frat-bro that brought me out sucked me off one night in the auditorium where this huge old Moeller lived, and then kissed me .... first time I'd tasted Sperm.  Then he gently guided my head down to his Cock, and I started to suck it.  Laughably, what went thorough my head was "it doesn't really taste like anything ..."  I don't know what I thought it would taste like - any other bit of skin, I suppose - nothing.  But when he shot, I instantly knew I wanted sex with men .....

• Like 1

I was 21, but virgin with a guy. I met one on a chat who said we can meet in a shopping mall next to a park. We ended up walking the night park and talking, then he said we can sit on one of the benches that had 3/4 circle of rather high concrete blocks behind them, serving as back rests, obstructing the view, though there were not many people walking by at like 22:00. He started caressing my thigh and asked if I wanted to kiss him, seeing I'm already hard, kissed me, while playing with my dick in my pants and me pre-cumming, not jerking off for like week as I was trying to find the right guy to be my first at the time. Then, while still kissing me, he undid my pants and freed my dick, jerking me and asking if a guy did that or head to me before. I said none did before, which was the truth, he just smiled and went on to expert suck me. After some time jerking and heading me, he asked if I wanted to try it, too, that I'm hot and have hot mouth. I didn't find the idea very hot, but tried it nonetheless and it wasn't my thing, though I wanted to repay his attention somehow (still don't like it 9 out of 10 times). He saw I'm too inexperienced and let me just jerk him off, though he tried to encourage me by saying I suck him like a pro, etc. Not doing it with a guy before, not doing it for a week on my own or with a girl and the whole park setting made me so hot that even despite it taking A LOT, as much time in fact he asked if it always take me so long to cum, he persisted and when his mouth was tired, went down on my dick more aggressively with his hand until I screamed out that I guess I'll come soon, he wanted to suck me again, but I shot so suddenly and violently he got a bit afraid, asking if I cum so much all the time, I was just like I didn't cum for a week, so maybe that's the reason, but the truth is it was my most intense orgasm until then and I was surprised and little bit scared myself. From that day on, I also knew I'm fine with doing some things with guys as well.

I will never forget it!  Just moved to Florida.  Met a guy through one of those personal ads in fag rags.  Was nervous as hell.  We got naked, and he said let me show you how to be a good cocksucker!  It didn't take long before I flooded his mouth, and he now said it's your turn.  Luckily he wasn't overly hung, as I'm still not a good throater.  He taught me how to edge him, until I begged for him to feed me.  

• Like 1

was at a young age. Older brother was wrestling with me and thought it would be funny to pin me down and put his cock in my mouth. Eventually it escalated to sucking him off whenever he wanted it, which lucky for me was multiple times a day. It got even better when his friends got involved. id get home from school and spend the couple hours in the basement servicing him and his friends before our parents got home. I remember one time i had his cock in my mouth under the blanket on the couch when our mom came to see if we wanted anything to eat. She had no idea and it was incredibly hot. hehe

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I had just turned 20 at the beginning of my junior year of college, I was in a restroom in the basement of the student union to jack off when another guy came in and started jacking off right in front of my stall. I opened the door and sucked my 1st cock and got sucked off by another guy for the 1st time. Within a week I was sucking cock daily, it wasn't more than a month before I started fucking guys asses, although it took over a year before I got my own ass cherry popped.

• Like 1

I was 14 and it was with my best friend's dad. He was late 30s. He made me kneel in front of him. He unbuttoned his jeans and took his cock out. It was the first time I'd seen an erect penis. It looked massive to me. He rubbed it on my face and told me to lick his shaft. He was moaning and told me to open my mouth wide. He put his cock in my mouth and told me to close my lips round his cock and press my tongue on his shaft. He held my head and fucked my mouth - not so deep that I was choking. He was grunting and he gripped my head tightly and I felt his cock throbbed he shot his load into my mouth. I choked a bit but he held my head in place until he'd emptied his balls. I swallowed as much as I could but most of his cum ran down my chin when he took his cock out my mouth

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

I was 29. Got into a man's car at a cruising spot and said I wanted mutual sucking. He was very unattractive and his cock was unwashed and stinky. I had been fantasising fir so long though I knew I had to go through with it. Was the first time I realized being nauseated and horny weren't mutually exclusive. I swallowed then he did the same and after cumming I just felt sick and got out of the car. He knew and just laughed and thanked me. Felt horrible all evening. It put me off for a week then I was out hunting again and eventually became a total whore for smelly cock. 

I was 15 he was 30, I found him cock out and jacking on a trail! At first when he saw me looking he went to put it away but I walked up and dropped to know knees! He then took it back out and jacked it a bit and then let me take it and I started to suck it. He didn’t want to cum so I sucked till he pulled away and left. I meet him there again a few times, he was also my first top and bareback same spot on the trail!

Edited by JacksonSpade
Adding
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

First cock i sucked was my brother's (half brother) he's older than me and when he was in sixth grade they had the sex Ed thing at school. Same day he got home and said he wanted to play a game. And that's how that started. Ended duo sucking him I'm the mornings and when he got home from school. He eventually fucked me in our closet (walk in) while our parents were downstairs. Went on till he was a junior in highschool. He got a girlfriend. We've never talked about it or done it since. 

• Like 1

2006. I was 18. The first time I was sexually active with another human. I drove 4 hours to meet a guy I had been talking to on MySpace. My guy was my age. We sucked each other’s dicks. Then he fucked me with tanning lotion. It was hot and heavy. We chilled for hours after. His cock was tan AF for weeks haha. 

I was 16 (which is the legal age in Norway). Had searched for an older slightly dominant guy to teach me. Met up with this guy in his 50's, in his camper van. It was really sordid and felt really cheap. He was fat, balled and obviously hadn't showered for some days. Told me later that it really turned him on, making a virgin lick and suck his dirty cock and balls. I did, gagging and regretting the whole thing, but he came in my mouth and I swallowed. He sent me on my way, I felt used. And I met him again a week later :-). 

I think he really had a big impact in my development into being a total fag. He was the first to laugh at my little dick aswell, made it clear it wasent to be used for anything. 

• Like 1