How many guys on Breeding Zone have hooked up with each other?

NWUSHorny

Somebody said earlier that this is an “elite group” of men and I couldn’t agree more.  The members here are hardcore into breeding and I was addicted to this site from minute one.  People here are intelligent and serious, talk about everything, it’s a cool place. I am an active cum dump now because of BZ…

to the question, no, I have not, but it would be cool to take some time to do a tour of the country/world, sharing progress, diverting off course for cock!  What fun, especially because here it seems pretty clear who is dom and who is sub.

• Upvote 1

Met a couple from here and we "exchanged fluids".  One memorable one was a guy I picked from the wharfside in my canal narrow boat on tour in the UK near Nantwich. He stayed all night and we woke up late the following morning. He'd told his family he was on a training course for work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Waddstan said:

Met a couple from here and we "exchanged fluids".  One memorable one was a guy I picked from the wharfside in my canal narrow boat on tour in the UK near Nantwich. He stayed all night and we woke up late the following morning. He'd told his family he was on a training course for work.

Sounds like a good training course! 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Waddstan said:

That’s my kind of bonding exercise…

• Upvote 1

I'm in a part of Canada, for sites like these, there are few on and I'm stuff I do, I would not want to many to know about. Like having sex with family members, cops, business men, and married men That kind of stuff spreads around in a small gay community here.  But I am happy to share my experiences.

• Upvote 1

No idea, it's possible but I am more into anonymous cruising so even if I have I wouldn't know. For the most part I don't think there's anyone that close by and I don't travel all that much so its unlikely.  From some of the conversations and threads around here I certainly wouldn't mind as a good few seem to take their pleasure seriously.

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2022 at 9:03 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Yes....and the 'few loads'....yes, please!!

If there's anything hotter than sidling up to a wet Hole full of Sperm off previous Cocks, I don't know what that might be.  

• Upvote 1