The Guy from the Gym

PervInBER

Chapter 1

Men in various stages of undress surrounded me on all sides. Some were here for the music, moving in time with the techno rhythm. Others were here for the sex, fucking and getting fucked all over the club. Some were here to socialize, chatting with their friends on sofas. But all here were gay, and most were on drugs; a stark contrast to the closeted and vanilla offerings in my small town. This was my first night out in the big city, having moved here some months ago, with the few gay friends I had made promising it would be a fun- and sex-filled night. Moving past the throng of muscle-clad bodies, I spotted him.

I recognized him almost immediately among the crowd: at 2 meters, he stood far taller than most people there, his 5 o’clock shadow peppered with grey, his face rough and wrinkled – typical for someone in his 50s. He was a mammoth of a man, definitely over 120 kilos, and while many at the party would have dismissed him because he didn’t have a sixpack, I much preferred his build: gigantic, clearly powerful from years of work at the gym, as if his goal was perpetually to bulk and never to cut. He looked just like he did those few times I saw him at the gym: sweaty and red-faced – probably the result of hard drugs circulating through his system rather than a hard workout – except for the fact he wasn’t wearing any clothes. Oddly enough, aside from his stubble, he had completely shaved off every trace of body hair, and odder still, I found it perfectly complemented his gargantuan build: every inch of his frame was exposed, his muscles accentuated by the sheen of sweat that would normally be obscured by body hair, making him appear even bigger, more threatening. I catch a brief glimpse of the monster hanging between his legs and my hole twitched. A thick, uncut piece of meat travelling down his thigh, perfectly framed by thick balls, bulging veins traveling along its length and disappearing into his crotch. The head poked out just a little through the foreskin, glistening as a few drops gathered at the tip. Whether it was precum, piss, or sweat, I didn’t care; I needed to have him in me.

“Luke! Let’s go!” hearing my name, I snapped back to the present, and continued with my friend, Alex, to the toilets to snort some lines and take some G. Reminding myself not to stare so blatantly, I rushed over, and as soon as the drugs took effect, I threw myself into the moment: dancing, chatting, flirting, making out with hot guys left and right. The jockstrap that formed the entirety of my outfit made sure I attracted a lot of attention. But no matter how much I tried to avoid it, my mind kept going back to the guy from the gym, skimming the crowd in hopes of catching another glimpse of his immense frame and giant cock. Alex was talking to me about some hot Cuban guy he sucked off in the bathroom, and while I wasn’t really following the conversation, I immediately noticed when he went quiet, his eyes locked on to something behind me, towering over me. Feeling a hand on my shoulder and a hard dick brush up against my lower back, I froze too, hoping it was him. Here he was, two hours since I spotted him in the crowd, his breath hot on my ear, his beard scratching the goosebumps that prickled up on the back of my neck.

“Hey there bitch”, he said in a low rumble. “I’ve seen you looking at me from across the room.”

My face immediately turned red, and my heart skipped a beat. Shit, I thought I was being discreet!

“I’ve also seen you drooling over me at the gym. Yeah, I remember you. I saw your faggot eyes sneak a peek at my junk in the locker room whenever they got the chance.”

He took a step closer, his hard cock sliding up my back as he pressed his body to mine. He cast a forceful glance at Alex, who just nodded and disappeared into the crowd, instinctively knowing to leave me to this monster of a man.

“Now listen here bitch. You want this dick?” I nodded. “Then there are some ground rules you have to follow. First, what I say, goes. I tell you to lick piss off the floor? You do it. I tell you to present your pussy to some thug on the street? You fucking do it. The moment you say ‘no’ is the moment you’re never getting this dick again. Understood?”

Fuck, this was serious. Hesitating, I nod.

“Good. Second, I got used to a certain way of fucking, and I’m not about to change that. My bitches better be fucked up when they get fucked. So you want my load? You’re gonna get a fuckload of drugs shoved up that pussy before my dick goes in. You want another load after that? Well shit, kid, you’re gonna get even more spun. You got that?”

“Y-yes…?” I answer.

“Now the best part is where those two rules interact” he continued. “Remember rule number one? What I say, goes. So if I want to dump another load up that cunt, I’m gonna do just that, and if you refuse, no more dick. But then there’s rule number two. So before I pump another load into you, I’ll pump you full of more drugs.”

Fuuuuuuck! My heart and mind were racing, terrified, but my dick was rock-hard and my hole was tingling in anticipation. In the two months since I’ve moved here, I had wasted no time embracing my inner slut: I’ve had sex on drugs before, and even sucked off a guy in the middle of the dance floor tonight. But this was a whole different level I wasn’t entirely sure I was prepared for.

“So you better hope I’m done soon, bitch. But I doubt it. You’ll be speaking gibberish by the end of the night, if you’re lucky. And if you aren’t… let’s just hope I’m done with you by the time you pass out, because if I’m not, well, the rules still apply. I’ll drug you, and I’ll fuck you, and this time you can’t say no.”

My dick was leaking precum, and a small groan escaped my lips as I felt his cock throb against my back, picturing it pumping a load into my guts.

“So what’ll it be?” he asked. But something about his tone told me he already knew my answer. I could stop at any time, I told myself. I could just let him fuck me once, twice maybe, and then simply refuse anything that came after.

I took a deep breath, and nodded.

“Good boy. Now, let’s get you fucked up reeeeeeeal good.”

Heart thumping, I followed his glistening naked body across the dance floor to a half-empty sofa on the other side. Grabbing me by my arm, he roughly sat me down on one end, briefly interrupting the casual chat two guys were having on the other side. Reaching under my legs, he easily pulled me down the sofa cushion until I was lying on my back, and lifted my legs over my head.

“Alright bitch. Put your fingers in that sweet cunt of yours and open it wide for daddy.”

Quietly, I obeyed, as he reached into his fanny pack and took out a baggie filled with white powder, opening it up, and bringing it close to my hole.

“You ready to fly, bitch?”

I could feel the adrenaline taking over as the powder tipped ever closer to the edge of the bag, the reality of what was about to happen starting to hit me. Looking at him with fear in my eyes, once again, I nodded.

“Fuck yeah,” he said, and started pouring the drugs into me, slowly at first, but then tipping the baggie until more started falling out, quickly surpassing what I would consider a normal amount of any drug, then twice that amount, and still, he continued. He grinned as he saw the terrified look on my face.

“You wanna know what’s in here?” he asked, a playful smile taking over his face.

I realized at that point that I had no idea what he was putting in me, so caught up I was in the moment. Once more, I nodded, wide-eyed, watching him shake out a little more powder before closing the baggie and putting it away. If at least I knew what it was, I could prepare myself for whatever high, however strong, was coming my way.

“Fuck if I know!” he laughed. “I found that baggie on the floor over there. Guess we’re both in for a surprise soon.” He spit on my hole, rubbing the glob in with his thick, calloused finger. “You two!” he barked at the guys sitting next to us, now transfixed by the scene unfolding in front of them. “Spit!” he commanded, extending an open hand in front of them. They quickly obliged, watching him take the thick globs of spit and spread them along his throbbing dick before turning all his attention back to me.

“Now, open wide, bitch!”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 22
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...