5mins ago my hole was loaded

Well I've literally just been bred.... no idea who he is or what he looked like he just liked me on all fours and then on my back leg in the air as he spunked inside me.....πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

1 hour ago, PleaseBBmyass said:

Well I've literally just been bred.... no idea who he is or what he looked like he just liked me on all fours and then on my back leg in the air as he spunked inside me.....πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

thats the best way - face down,ass up taking anon loads ......its good to keep the spunk inside you for a long time afterwards or fall asleep with it inside overnight (my fave thing to do)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

thats the best way - face down,ass up taking anon loads ......its good to keep the spunk inside you for a long time afterwards or fall asleep with it inside overnight (my fave thing to do)

I slept with his load swimming inside me....

On 4/26/2022 at 7:42 PM, PleaseBBmyass said:

Good boy. Now impale your gooey hole on my cock.Β 

I agree one of the better positions and the more anonymous the better don't need to know who they are and what they look like just need to feel their cock and hopefully be a repeat customer