My friends are totally giving me shit lately

**This is a fictional story, based on a fictional story. It's told from the point of view of a 25-ish year old, a little better than average twink, 5'6'.

So my friends having been giving me shit lately. Ugh. Whatever. First off they were trying to "warn me" about this guy I started talking to at the bar. He's super hot, bald mid 30's tattoos all over his body and face, slim and lean muscle body. They were so concerned that one of them pulled me aside and told me who he was. Lol. Like I know who he is. He's a sleazy top who loves to fuck bare - oh yeah and he's poz. Lol. So what? Like I fucking care. Look, it's none of their business what I do. I tried to get them off my back and told them "don't worry, we're just gonna hang out."

Of course we weren't gonna hang out. We went back to his place once we got in his place, he pulled down his 8 inch cock and and turned me around. He grabbed some lube and rubbed it all over his dick, I pulled down my short shorts and exposed my bare ass in a jock. He grabbed me and stuck his fat 8 in cut cock inside of me while I leaned up against the door. He fucked me so hard, I moaned so loud. I reached back and held his head closer to mine while he fucked hard and hard with his fat raw cock. Then he started to cum. He pulled me closer to him and held my body while he shot deep inside of me. It felt so hot. I could feel his poz load inside of me. I got down on my knees and suck him off and cleaned his dick. I could tell he was ready for me to go, so I got up, pulled my pants up and walked out. 

But anyways my friends have gotten worse. Seriously, like what the fuck. We're all having lunch one day and they start giving me shit about my profile on one of those hook up apps. Well the thing is, my profile is pretty excplicit. It's my boy next door face and a headline that says "POZ friendly bottom" with a small bio that said "easy submissive cumdump for raw cock." They were like judging me but fuck them. You see, I like poz cocks. They're harder than neg dicks. I know, I've been fucked by many.  Poz guys are always hotter and sleazier and they love to use slutty whore like myself. I love to please them, I love to have my hole loaded for their hard cocks. But my one friend is like "but you're on PrEp right?" LMAO. Fuck no. That's cool if you are dude, but keep your dick away from me. They think I'm nuts, but that's fine. My hole was leaking as we were having lunch because I had just gotten fucked. And my phone buzzed again. I had to cut my lunch short and head over to another dude's place. His wife is out and he wanted to drop a quick load inside me. As I walked away from my friend, I made a slight change on my profile. I changed my "neg" status to "don't care." 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7