No limits slave

VanCumDump

Yes I do…I trained under a very good Master for over a year. His goal was that over time I become a a totally no limits slave trainee.  I did succeed and I am a no limits sub serving him when he requests. The key issue is trust; trust between u and the master. You need to build trust to really explore your fantasy; make your fantasy your reality.  So your master/sub relationship should begin with limits on each side; build trust, then slowly release limits to your master. Yes, this is a longer relationship, versus a night of play or a weekend.  Also remember, part of the excitement for us subs, is not just that the master will do something to us, it’s in our mind that he has the right to do anything to us…but for it to become reality you have to trust him. If u want to learn more, please feel free to email me. J 

• Like 4