Smokinman Berlin

BBSMKR

8 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

Just wondered if any guy from here went to the recent Smokinman Berlin event. There’s a 2nd one planned for September so would be good to get a review of the 1st. Much action, etc?

So, I had a ticket to go.... but on the night I had a better offer and didn't go in the end. 

My friend, however, did go and I bumped into him in Scheune later that night. He said that it wasn't very busy and it was more social of a social circuit party where smoking was allowed, than a fetish party. The venue was a straight club and had odd things like a jacuzzi tub. Maybe the kind of place a master takes his sub to show off, not a place to look for someone to hook up with to play.  He knew what I was looking for (non smoker looking for domination by forced smoke, gas mask play, etc) and said I'd made the right choice and hadn't missed out. 

I note that there were various other similar parties - Berlin Cigar Men took over Pussycat bar opposite the "Gear" shop and seemed very busy.  

I always say that unless you're in the top quartile of men the big parties tend to disappoint. The real fun in Berlin is in the smaller events and bars/clubs which are periphery to the main events - or even better on a normal week/weekend outside of Folsom/BLF. 

14 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

So, I had a ticket to go.... but on the night I had a better offer and didn't go in the end. 

My friend, however, did go and I bumped into him in Scheune later that night. He said that it wasn't very busy and it was more social of a social circuit party where smoking was allowed, than a fetish party. The venue was a straight club and had odd things like a jacuzzi tub. Maybe the kind of place a master takes his sub to show off, not a place to look for someone to hook up with to play.  He knew what I was looking for (non smoker looking for domination by forced smoke, gas mask play, etc) and said I'd made the right choice and hadn't missed out. 

I note that there were various other similar parties - Berlin Cigar Men took over Pussycat bar opposite the "Gear" shop and seemed very busy.  

I always say that unless you're in the top quartile of men the big parties tend to disappoint. The real fun in Berlin is in the smaller events and bars/clubs which are periphery to the main events - or even better on a normal week/weekend outside of Folsom/BLF. 

Thanks for the feedback, I get what you mean about top quartile!! I believe they’ve secured a smaller venue for September. I’m attracted to smokers as it turns me on, I’m not antisocial but hey I’d be there for sex! Next time I’m in London I’ll take my gasmask wink wink!

• Upvote 1