Homeless lover

I'll be in Chicago for IML and would love to meet other guys that are into homeless cock and would like to meet to talk about it or go check the area and see if we can find any. If you're local and want to meet or have any tips or know of any homeless cock let me know! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Raunchyfag said:

I'll be in Chicago for IML and would love to meet other guys that are into homeless cock and would like to meet to talk about it or go check the area and see if we can find any. If you're local and want to meet or have any tips or know of any homeless cock let me know! 

I just wonder, are you going to help the homeless guy(s) somehow, afterwards?

On 4/27/2022 at 5:49 PM, ParTyBreeder said:

It would be SOOOO horny if I could feel just 1 of them use my ass and maybe vein (more wants more) haha

Lets do it!!!! No better time and place to get together and gets used like the pig fags that we are!

Story time!

Last IML (2019), I was just leaving the Black and Blue Ball. I was with other people I didn't know and we were all waiting for the bus to take us back to the Congress Hotel. During our wait, we got a little show. This aged black man, who was clearly a homeless man, approached and tried begging for change from the group. When we all replied with silence, he pulled his pants down, sat on the sidewalk, and started furiously masturbating a rather sizeable penis. Someone gave him a dollar for the free show. His speech became incoherent at this point, and the bus turned up at last. One girl surmised that he was probably really high on something, and that it melted his brain. That "it happens to homeless people a lot". 

I honestly don't get how one can have a fetish for this. 

I guess  as long as it's beneficial for both parties there's no harm in it, but I still don't get the attraction. For those that find it a turn on, why don't you spend a week or two living on the streets to make it more authentic  Let's hope that you will treat the homeless guys to a decent meal and a few hundred dollars and a bed for the night.