Piss fucking and meds warning

first of all this is NOT about Chem piss fucking. That would be in a different section. 

Admins, if this is not in the correct location please move it, thank you

I was recently with a friend that piss fucked me, it was great and as usual I loved it. I kept the piss in me for a while and eventually plugged my ass to help retain it. I did expel it about 30 minutes after he shot me full.

A couple hours later I got to feeling weird and not in a good way. It hadn't thought about my friend telling me a short time before that he had been in the hospital and he got his meds adjusted and changed. 

I think I absorbed some of his metabolized meds, I felt like crap for most of the night. 

Just wanted to share this with everyone that gets into this type of fun like me. Make sure you know what might be mixed in

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2022 at 7:50 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Yep

I have been getting piss fucked for years and this was the first not so fun experience. I know this isn't for everybody but it really brings out the pig in me

Like I said, just wanted others to be aware

Most appreciated.  Thanks!

On 4/27/2022 at 9:14 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

first of all this is NOT about Chem piss fucking. That would be in a different section. 

Admins, if this is not in the correct location please move it, thank you

I was recently with a friend that piss fucked me, it was great and as usual I loved it. I kept the piss in me for a while and eventually plugged my ass to help retain it. I did expel it about 30 minutes after he shot me full.

A couple hours later I got to feeling weird and not in a good way. It hadn't thought about my friend telling me a short time before that he had been in the hospital and he got his meds adjusted and changed. 

I think I absorbed some of his metabolized meds, I felt like crap for most of the night. 

Just wanted to share this with everyone that gets into this type of fun like me. Make sure you know what might be mixed in

Thanks for sharing. Do you think it was because you held it in so long? Or is that a normal thing for you?

I usually hold it in. Some I can keep for hours. I had kept his in me for longer other times with no problems..

I am pretty sure it was his new meds or the strength of his current ones or That might have been increased.  I haven't talked to him about it yet. 

I can't go aany deeper here with out getting in trouble

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Along the same lines,  I hooked up with a truck driver that asked if he could use his tobacco spit for lube,  that was a new one for me,  I'll do anything once.  He spit on my hole and worked it in,  and finally,  he pulled his chaw of tobacco out of his mouth and stuffed it in my ass and fucked me very well.  I was digging the kink factor and told him my ass felt hot.  Soon I was really dizzy and felt like I was gonna throw up.   We both realized I was experiencing tobacco poisoning.  He grabbed the garden hose (we were outside) and flushed me out.  Put a real damper on the festivities....LOL.