Toothless blowjobs (Had it done to you? Done it to others?)

Oralguya1

Hey guys, I got a couple questions here I'm hoping many of you can answer.

I am currently at a point where I am going to have to have my teeth pulled and get dentures. My cocksucking self (which controls my life) is really looking forward to this. Not the procedure, but the effect afterwords.  My mouth doesn't open very far and sucking a cock is always difficult for me because of trying to keep my mouth stretched open to the max and trying not to scrape my now sharp teeth on the cock in my mouth. So, I am looking forward to solving both of those problems by giving blowjobs without my dentures.

Thoughts? Experiences? If you have no teeth, did it help you to give a better blowjob? Have you received a blowjob from someone with no teeth and was it better or worse?

• Like 1

I had an older gentleman who was in his 70's. Full dentures and was a horny fucker. He would host me Friday afternoon through Sunday morning, and we would spend the entire time naked/hanging out and having sex. One of his specialties was removing his dentures and giving me the best gumjob this side of the Mississippi. From never experiencing the feeling of gums on my shaft to the eagerness he had while sucking cock, I can say that it need to be experienced at least once by every guy. The feeling is much like a normal blowjob, with the absence of teeth he is able to actually close his mouth around the cock, getting a better suction. The first time he sucked me I came within the first 2 minutes. Felt that good. I always had at least 3 hard-ons before I went limp and took a break. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I have had a number of men do this to me.  Heaven.  I have a big cock head.  It's wonderful to know there will be not teeth knicking me.  One man was embarrassed to remove his dentures.  I kept telling him how good it felt and he slowly got over that on subsequent meets.  The other men did it proudly and announced I was in for a treat.  And I was....

• Like 1

I happened to stop at a very old Kmart out in BFE, Texas...never shopped at Kmart and just passing through the town..anyway went in to get some batteries and had to take a piss. Sex wasn't on my mind but, walked into this old bathroom and it friggin had a gloryhole next to the two urinals. Very old school. I was instantly hard and played the game and went right to the urinal next to the hole...long story short, finger came through and I stuck my cock right through to get a gum hummer! The only sound in the bathroom was the hum of the air conditioning, my belt buckle rubbing on the tile cause I didn't give a shit and dropped my jeans( still had boxers on), and the cocksucker slightly moaning as he brought me to climax and swallowing my load. Older guy came out of the stall and handed me a card with his number. Said I was passing through but loved the bj. He said I bet and jiggled his dentures! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

I actually have two buds that I play with and they take their teeth out. One guy takes his top teeth out and the other takes both top and bottom.

It's almost like they are sucking and giving a hand job at the same time. Best blow job ever I had, they get huge thick creamy loads blasted down their throats every time.  

On 4/29/2022 at 7:48 PM, Justaholeff said:

I happened to stop at a very old Kmart out in BFE, Texas...never shopped at Kmart and just passing through the town..anyway went in to get some batteries and had to take a piss. Sex wasn't on my mind but, walked into this old bathroom and it friggin had a gloryhole next to the two urinals. Very old school. I was instantly hard and played the game and went right to the urinal next to the hole...long story short, finger came through and I stuck my cock right through to get a gum hummer! The only sound in the bathroom was the hum of the air conditioning, my belt buckle rubbing on the tile cause I didn't give a shit and dropped my jeans( still had boxers on), and the cocksucker slightly moaning as he brought me to climax and swallowing my load. Older guy came out of the stall and handed me a card with his number. Said I was passing through but loved the bj. He said I bet and jiggled his dentures! 

That story is so horny. Love it that you gave that old toothless geezer a tonsillectomy through a dirty, old gloryhole. It was probably the hottest fuck he had in decades,  Gawd bless him. You are such a fucking hot stud.

Edited by TwinkChaserSlut
  • Upvote 1

All through my teens up to early 30s I used to visit an old toilet block outside the local market. There used to be an older couple Jeff and Stan who used to live nearby, these guys were in middle 70s.

They would suck anyone, one would be on watch at the door whilst the other sucked you off at the stall.

Stan used to kneel in front of you, open your pants and kiss and lick balls, he would give you poppers to sniff,wank ya dick, cough his teeth in a hankerchief and then slowly engulf your dick in his gummy mouth and suck, it was velvet. Awesome ecstacy, poppers fed me ans sometimes, Jeff would get horny come over open my shirt, lick and suck on m nipples and stick his tongue in my mouth, bending down to suck my dick with Stan, sometimes id be in the cottage pants pulled down to my ankles, shirt wide open with two gummy old men workin my body. Awesome..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

6 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

All through my teens up to early 30s I used to visit an old toilet block outside the local market. There used to be an older couple Jeff and Stan who used to live nearby, these guys were in middle 70s.

They would suck anyone, one would be on watch at the door whilst the other sucked you off at the stall.

Stan used to kneel in front of you, open your pants and kiss and lick balls, he would give you poppers to sniff,wank ya dick, cough his teeth in a hankerchief and then slowly engulf your dick in his gummy mouth and suck, it was velvet. Awesome ecstacy, poppers fed me ans sometimes, Jeff would get horny come over open my shirt, lick and suck on m nipples and stick his tongue in my mouth, bending down to suck my dick with Stan, sometimes id be in the cottage pants pulled down to my ankles, shirt wide open with two gummy old men workin my body. Awesome..

That's awesome! It sounds like you had some great experiences in your young life.. Lucky boy!!

I recently (within the past month) had a guy go down on me who had all of his teeth pulled in preparation for implants. But he didn't blow me to completion— it was just preparation for me to fuck and breed his ass. 

With all of the positive feedback I have been seeing, I am really looking forward to having all of my teeth pulled so I can provide such awesome pleasure to the guys that I suck off!

I'd like to hear from any toothless cocksuckers on what differences they noticed and what is better or worse and easier or harder. I was told that you get better suction. I am assuming that it will be easier to deepthroat as well.

• Like 1