My Cousin and Uncle Instigated (and Initiated Me)

roguechoirboi

On 4/29/2022 at 5:01 PM, roguechoirboi said:

[Kip's rough fuck will be next + Javon and Juan Pablo arrive early + more guests are revealed or hinted at ... hop

Edited by SlampaBay
Accidental post. Trying to delete it completely

“Kip's rough fuck will be next + Javon and Juan Pablo arrive early + more guests are revealed or hinted at ... hope you enjoyed.”  —April 29, 2022

Honestly, this has been a Top 3 favorite story from the past few months and I keep hoping against hope that the planned chapter- or ANY chapter, really- appears some day soon.  Please!?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 2:01 PM, roguechoirboi said:

Chapter 2

Uncle King gently rocked his hips back and forth, asking Kip for more lube. Kip squeezed some lube on Uncle King's giant cock and on my hairless hole. Then, he picked up the pipe, took a big hit, and shotgunned me, kissing me ferociously.

"Tweak his nipples!" Michael called out to Kip from behind the camera.

When I jumped from Kip's touch, more of Uncle King's cock pushed into my hole. I grunted and moaned, while writhing away from Kip's thumbs and fingers.

"Oh, that is just all kinds of excellent!" Kip laughed, a little sadistically. "We'll have to see if there's anything in that duffel bag for nipples. If not, my mom has clothespins I can borrow."

The thought of this turned me on. I had played with my nipples while jerking off before, and always loved how it felt. These guys sure seemed to know what they were doing when it came to using a guy like me.

Kip took another hit, and shotgunned me once again, while still stroking my cock. I was beginning to rock back on Uncle King's cock a little, meeting him on his subtle thrusts. I guess he didn't wanna go for broke and spook me.

Almost as if he'd read my mind, King said, "Nice and slow, Little Buddy. I got you. Nice and slow. Keep rocking back on that big daddy dick. You gonna call me 'Daddy' when I plow your hot little hole, Little Buddy? You gonna tell me 'Yes, Sir!' and 'No, Sir!' when I ask you questions while I'm fucking you?"

"Yes, Sir!" I answered, already getting into the spirit of it.

He grinned. "Nice. We're gonna have a lot of fun. First question: "You gonna get mad if we invite other guys over to use you this week?"

Wow. The thought that such a big secret as this would - could - go beyond the four of us hadn't occurred to me. Of course, I'd arrived that evening expecting nothing more than a routine workout and sleepover.

"No, Sir!" I stammered, not too confidently. Then I added, "Like who?"

"That's our little secret," King replied, winking at me as he rocked his cock back and forth, with a few inches now buried in my hole. "But there are quite a few guys around town who have it bad for you, Little Buddy. You're gonna have a fun time, though, I promise! You just gotta keep this all a secret, OK?"

"Yes, Sir!" I replied.

"Attaboy, Little Buddy!" King beamed down at me. His voice sounded proud.

Slowly, Uncle King pulled his cock out, followed by the beads, one by one - which drove me insane as they put pressure on my prostate and then popped out my hairless hole. Then, he quickly stuffed his cock back in the gape before it closed up again. With the beads now gone, he now had a couple of inches more in there.

"Sooooooooo fuckin' tight! Goddamn this is some Grade A boypussy right here, guys."

Kip reached over and spanked me hard on my right asscheek. I jumped, and as I did so, Uncle King's cock slid in another couple of inches. This was happening, and I fucking loved it.

I moaned out: "Oh, fuck me, Uncle King! Fuck me! Put it in me!"

"Call me 'Daddy' Little Buddy," King reminded me. "And call Michael 'big brother,' OK? I've always wanted a boy of mine to take care of me, but Michael was never into it. You're like the faggot younger son I never had, and the cocksucking little brother Michael never had."

That was off-the-chain hot. I wondered what King might have done to try to entice Michael to play with him. Had Michael done *anything* with his dad before, I wondered? With the smoke, my thoughts were nasty and scattered. I imagined that maybe King had secretly given Michael meth, too, like he had done with me.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I replied, focusing, grunting, and thrusting back on him as he got a little more aggressive with his strokes.

Michael was taking pictures like crazy. He had Kip grab the Polaroid to take more of those, too.

Michael came up to my head and offered me his cock, as he urged his dad on and continued taking pictures with the Pentax. I was lying back on the bench, King holding my ankles in the air while Michael squatted down to feed me his big "big brother" cock.

"Come on, Dad! You're more than halfway in now. He can take it. He's all blissed out and high as fuck. Just a little further, and you're gonna bottom out and take that sweet cherry finally! Go balls deep, Dad! Show this little faggot of ours how much he's gonna love getting fucked this week at both ends!"

Uncle King grabbed my narrow hips and pulled me back onto his cock, rough. He wasn't quite as aggressive as Kip had been so far, but pretty close. I realized I liked it rough.

He locked eyes with me as he began to push more steadily at my hole, rocking back and forth in larger arcs now. He was fucking a few inches inside me, for sure, and hitting my prostate with each stroke.

"OK, faggot," King said to me, "Second question: name some other friends of Michael's that you have a crush on besides Kip here."

Michael took his cock out of my mouth so I could answer.

I thought for a second and answered, grinning and flashing my deep dimples, "Definitely Javon and Juan Pablo!"

Michael laughed: "Oh, they'll be here later. That was a gimme and a no-brainer, the way you always gawked at them in the locker room while waiting for me to give you a ride home after practice. You like the dark meat, Little Buddy? HAWT! Well, they can't wait to sink their black and brown cocks into your pink, pale, hairless boyhole."

Whenever I used to wait for Michael in the locker room after his practices, Javon would let his big black cock swing back and forth, hitting each leg as he walked. Whenever Michael wasn't around, he'd waggle it at me and wink at me, and say stuff like, "You ever see such a big cock, Little Buddy?" or, "Pretty little white boys like you shouldn't stare, ya know." I'd blush every time, but he'd flash his pearly whites and tell me he was just kidding, and that he was used to the white boys on the football and baseball teams checking him out. "Even the coaches do, so don't worry about it."

Still, I'd always blush whenever he did it. But I always looked.

Then, there was Juan Pablo. His parents had moved to West Virginia from Colombia, and his dad was a general family practitioner in town. Juan Pablo was openly into me, even around Michael. Michael often had to fuss at him to back off and leave me alone, but I noticed it always seemed to make Michael hard whenever Juan Pablo would "cross the line" with me.

For instance, one time last summer, Juan Pablo had been one of the first ones off the field after practice, and had come over to talk to me as I sat on the bench waiting for Michael. Michael's locker was in a back corner. Juan Pablo angled himself so that anyone else coming into that row of lockers couldn't see, as he untied his football pants, fished out his cup, and waggled his massive uncut cock out right in front of my face, about an inch from my lips.

"Like that, Little Buddy?" he'd asked me, point-blank, shaking it and tugging on his foreskin as his cock grew larger. Blushing, I shrugged.

"Well, it likes you," he leered, taking my non-committal shrug as a yes. "Too bad Michael is so uptight, or we could have a little fun, you and me. Guys back home play around all the time."

Just then, Michael rounded the end of the row, and stalked over to Juan Pablo, a pissed-off, set-jawed look on his face.

"Put it away!" he hissed, looking around to make sure nobody else had seen. I guess he had a sixth sense about what was going down. Or maybe Juan Pablo had miscalculated the angle.

"Chill, amigo!" Juan Pablo said, nonchalantly and slowly tucking himself back into his football pants. "The kid wants it, though. You know it and I know it."

"There's a time and a place for everything," Michael answered cryptically.

Now, as I lay there with his dad's cock burrowing into my tight, hairless hole, I realized what he'd meant at the time. The time was now - after my 18th birthday - and the place was right here in this dingy, run-down garage. It all made sense now, and was HOT AS FUCK!

King interrupted my train of thought: "Next question: how old do most people still think you are, Little Buddy?"

I blushed. This was a sore spot for me. Most people thought I was still around 14 or 15.

I answered truthfully: "Usually they guess 14 or 15."

"That's fuckin' hot, Little Buddy!" Kip whooped. "You really can pretend that you're Michael's little brother, eager to please him, and his friends, and y'all's pervy fuckin' daddy!"

King grunted, thrusting more of his cock in, insistently now. "Oh, fuuuuuuuuck, Kip, say more shit like that and you'll have me cumming in no time!"

"It's hot as fuck, King!" Kip replied. "Give him all of that daddy dick, so his big brother can fuck him next!"

Michael moved around to get a close-up of his dad's massive cock about halfway in my hole now. He told Kip to put some more lube on the back end of his dad's cock, and Kip quickly obliged.

When Kip finished, he came up by my head and squatted way down for me to swallow his cock. Aggressively, he gagged me.

"Breathe through your nose, Little Buddy," he instructed. "You can do this. You can throat my cock all the way if you try."

I got a good bit of his cock down my throat, squeezing tight once his cockhead entered my gullet, before I gagged again. Michael was taking pictures of the action.

"Holy shit, that's hot, Kip! Keep it up! He almost had it all. And you can see your cock stretching out his throat when you face-fuck him. That is so off the hook!"

Kip kept at it for a few more minute, gagging me intermittently. I *almost* got it all at one point, then almost puked. Kip pulled out, as I gasped for air.

"That was hot as fuck, Little Buddy! I'll give you a rest. Here, smoke some more."

He handed me the pipe, leaning in to shotgun with me - kissing me aggressively and grabbing my hair hard to hold me in position - after every rip I took from the bubbler.

Suddenly and without warning, King reached up and tweaked both my nipples, hard, as he rammed his cock into my hole. This time, I jumped so hard that my ring gave way and he bottomed out. I could feel his big nuts mashed up against my asscrack.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" he hissed.

I grunted and moaned really loud.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, fuck! That feels so good! Fuck me, Daddy! Show my big brother and his buddy what a faggot I am for your big daddy dick! Let Michael get more pictures of his little brother being y'all's boywhore and boyhole."

Somehow, I just ***knew*** that I could push some of *their* buttons now, now that I knew some of *their* kinks and turn-ons.

King grunted, grinned, leaned down, and told me to hold my mouth open. When I did, he spat in it. It tasted minty from his dipping earlier.

"Look at you, Little Buddy, embracing the whole daddy / son / big brother roleplay thing! You're even hotter than I imagined you would be. I've known for years that you were checking other guys out - I mean, it was obvious to anyone with eyes except your dumb-as-shit parents - but we had to wait. Sorry about that, Little Buddy. But I know some guys who got into some deep shit with the law for breaking that particular Thou Shalt Not."

"I understand, Dad." I replied, smiling up at him.

"Good boy!" he grinned down at me. As he said this, he began to slowly pull out just a little, then easing back in, starting a slowly-building rhythm. With each pullout, he pulled a little more out, until he was longdicking me from tip to base with each thrust.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuck my tight little boyhole, Daddy! Make me your bitch!" I hissed up at King, hunger in my eyes.

Micheal piped up: "You're a nasty little faggot, aren't you, Little Buddy - or should I say, Little Brother? I always knew you would be. It killed me not to do anything about it. I knew you wanted it, and I wanted to help you act on your desires, but rules are rules, man."

I moaned. My main crush had always been on Michael. Now, with him pretending to be my big brother? I was over the moon, delirious with horned-up, crazy, addle-minded fantasies. The smoke helped, of course. I was high as fuck, with all kinds of nasty thoughts running through my mind. Mainly, I wondered who else might be coming - or cumming - that week. And I wondered whether King had ever fucked Michael like this. It turned me on to think that King got Michael to suck and take his dick at least once. I don't know why, but the thought of him secretly slipping Michael meth like they'd done to me was a huge turn-on.

"Are Javon and Juan Pablo really coming?" I asked, looking at Michael.

"Yup. They'll be here later. We'll have to put the bubbler away though. They don't know I do this shit. They're due here in a coupla hours. That should give all three of us a chance to unload in your hot, hairless hole. Your hole makes you look so young, dude! It's fucking hot as hell, and it looks awesome stretched around Dad's dick, man! Just wait until you see these pix later!"

King continued long-dicking me. "How's that feel, son? You like my great big daddy dick pounding your hot little boyhole?"

I remembered the correct response: "Yessir, Daddy! If I'd known this felt so good, I would've been playing with my own hole all this time."

Michael grinned and said: "We hid my bi mags from you, so that you had no idea how good it might feel to have a cock or something else in your ass. We wanted you as tight as possible for taking your cherry together tonight."

That was hot. Still, I couldn't help but think of all the cucumbers I could've used. I'd heard boys on the bus joke about using a cucumber in the ass. Now, I wondered if they were really joking or not.

King really picked up the pace now, pounding my hole and slapping his big beefy legs into my ass with each thrust.

"Get ready, son! Here it cums!" he suddenly said, taking Michael, Kip, and me all three by surprise, I think. He grunted, grunted, grunted, and then - with one final total-buried-thrust - unloaded in my hairless hole.

When he finished cumming, he just rested there for a minute, catching his breath. I was on fire with hunger.

Pulling out, he turned to Michael and said, "Your turn."

Michael waved him off. "I'll go last after all. I wanna get the pictures out of the way first before I fuck him. You go, Kip."

Kip didn't need to be told twice. Shoving his dick in in one thrust, he grinned down and me and said, "Your daddy loosened you up real nice. Ready for another pounding, faggot?"

King came up to my mouth and told me, "Clean my cock, son! Show Daddy what a nasty faggot he has for a son!"

As Kip slammed into me, I cleaned that daddy dick, swallowing the first half, and licking off the second half to the base. I was in pig heaven.

[Kip's rough fuck will be next + Javon and Juan Pablo arrive early + more guests are revealed or hinted at ... hope you enjoyed.]

This is my kind of story. Anything that has to do with incest, meth, age-play takes me back to the days when I was that boy being fucked by daddy and big brother after being slammed up. Bravo and I'm waiting for the slam. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This one's an unfortunate, unfinished shame. So much great work already invested in writing it. And so much promise. It's always been in my Top 5 list even as fast as it goes. 

Edited by SlampaBay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1