pozzed CheerLeader

Pozzed Cheerleader       

I was a male cheerleader for a Big10 school. Yeah, the rumors are true. We get a lot of sex with the female cheerleaders. We do spend a lot of time with each other, but we also get a lot of attention from the alumni, especially the older men who think we are male dancers.  

Honestly, I don’t mind they tuck more than a few bucks when we entertain at alumni dinners, tailgating and some sideline visits. What I was not ready for was the dropping of room cards and near constant invites. 

George was in his 50’s played QB for us in back in the 80’s and there had always been rumors that he was gay even back in his playing days. I was still surprised when we were in one of the tunnel bathrooms when he felt me up and tucked a hundred dollar bill and his room key card into my jock inviting me to his room at midnight in uniform with the promise of two more just like it just for showing up. 

I had been letting my roommate suck my cock since the beginning of the year. So gay sex was not new to me, but i was not sure what George wanted from me. The promise of $200 just for showing up was too good to pass up. 

We lost the game that day. So, I knew the party scene was going to be lame that night. So my excuses were slowly disappearing for not meeting George. My girlfriend wanted to go to the Alpha house, most of the black football players belonged to the Alpha’s. I got along with them all, but I think she was going more for the bbc than anything else. That is another story and a different forum. 

I let her go with her friends. I showered in the locker room. I shuck my uniform out in my gym bag as we are only allowed to wear it outside for sanctioned events. It was still early so I went to some parties and nothing caught my fancy, and that $200 extra was already burning a hole in my pocket for some stuff for school.

I decided to go for it. I made my way to the Union Hotel where all the “special” alumni stay for games. I avoided some people I knew by taking the stairs and I figured it would give me an opportunity to slip back into my cheer uniform. 

George’s room was on the top floor the 5th. I slowly made my way up the stairs. I was walking up to this room when I noticed one of my cheer teammates ahead of me walking up to the door. I had long suspected he was gay, and this just proves. I had justified my being there as “gay for pay”. I was sure he was there for his love of cock. I was about to be proved so wrong.  

I motioned to Jamie, and he hesitated when he knocked on George’s door. I told it was cool. I was here for the same thing. He smiled and said he knew it. I was a little taken aback. No one had ever, to my knowledge, thought I was a faggot. 

George swung open the door and there were 3 other mostly naked men in his suite with ages ranging from mid-30’s to early-50’s most I recognized from the football wall of fame in the fieldhouse. One was the school’s all-time leading rusher Javon, I should leave their last names out. The other was an all-American DB Mike and a guy that went pro on the defense Dan. There were 4 guys in the room, 2 black and 2 white and me and Jamie. 

Jamie and I were in the center of all the guys, George still had his pants on with a wife-beater T, but everyone else were down to the t-shirts and shorts or jocks. George took $500 from his wallet and took $300 and motioned to Jamie that it was his and the rest was mine. George laughed and said the “straight” one was cheaper. The whole room laughed at me, but my cock just got harder. 

I knew my erection was visible to everyone in the room. Our uniforms really did not leave much to the imagination. George told us to do a cheer for the room. So Jamie and I looked at each other and without saying a word broke into a cheer. We chanted and gyrated into our little dance movements in the little space we had in front of our all-male half-naked audience. Once we were done. George ordered us to take our bottoms off and do it again. 

We pulled off our shoes, socks, pants, but were told to leave our jocks on. We, again, did another cheer for the guys, who by now were pulling out their flaccid cocks. I felt a pull on my leg by a pair of dark hands while Jamie was being dragged down by a now naked George and Dan. It was then that I saw the biohazard tats on both George and Dan. I thought it was off that they each had the same tat, but then I saw the same on Javon and Mike. 

Jamie was on his knees in no time sucking George then Dan and I soon found myself doing the same for Javon and Mike. I had never sucked cock before, but had been sucked. So, I just did what I thought I would like and in no time I had two very hard black cocks trading spots in my all-to-eager mouth. 

While I switched back and forth between Mike and Javon. George slipped in behind me and started to rim my virgin ass. I love having my ass ate. My girlfriend would do it from time to time, but not often enough for me. George had me moaning in no time. He started fingering my hole. He had large QB hands, and I felt every knuckle of his index finger in my ass. 

Jamie was still devouring Dan’s huge cock. When Mike pulled away from me and got behind Jamie and began to rim and finger his ass. 

Dan and Javon moved side-by-side on the couch pulling Jamie and I along with them. So we could keep sucking their oversized cocks. Dan was nearly 9inches of thick white steel. Javon was a heavy 8inch black rod, George was a good 7inch and Mike had 8.5 of thick dick. I knew I was going to get fucked by  all of them. I just wanted George to go first. 

The room was moving so fast. It felt like a moment ago I was on the football field and now I am here on my hands and knees next to a teammate sucking an alumni cock just boefore we are both about to get fucked. Myself for the first time. 

George got up and grabbed what looked like lube and a small brown bottle from next to the bed. He smeared my ass with the lube and held the open brown bottle under my nose telling me to breathe deep. 

I was euphoric. I felt his cock as my hole. I was straight, I was gay for pay. 

“I am, we are going to knock up your virgin ass today boy” George snickered.  

I was not sure what he meant, but I played along. 

“Yeah QB breed my hole knock my virgin ass up with your powerful seed” I breathed as he slowly slipped the head of his tainted cock in my now deflowered ass. 

Jamie, knowing the terminology far better than I did, was struggling, but they  held that bottle under his nose and soon Dan had sunk his fleshy  man pole into Jamie’s bottom. Jamie was along for the ride. 

More to Cum

I like hot chat and phone hit me up 

Joey

• Like 36
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 19
  • Thanks 2

Pozzed Cheerleader 2

“Yeah QB breed my hole knock my virgin ass up with powerful seed” I breathed as he slowly slipped the head of his tainted cock in my now deflowered ass. 

Jamie, knowing the terminology far better than I did, was struggling, but they  held that bottle under his nose and soon Dan had sunk his fleshy  manpole into Jamiee’s bottom. Jamie was along for the ride

Pozzed Cheerleader 2

Jamie took Dan’s 9inch pole like a champion. I never saw a cock that big in person. George had about half his cock in my hole while Dan continued to sink his monster into Jamie. Javon held the brown bottle under my nose while George sank his cock into me. I could feel his wiry pubes on my bare ass. 

Jamie was starting to think clearly again and he muttered, “they are trying to poz us!”

But Mike stuffed his cock back into his mouth and made him inhale deep off of the brown bottle. I did not know what Jamie meant. So I played along. I looked back at George without letting Javon fall out of my “gay for pay” mouth. Wtih my eyes, I begged him to fuck me. 

George did not care what I thought. He was going to fuck me whether or not Icared or wanted him to do it. He would pull nearly all the way out and drive back in all the way into the hilt. My cock was rock hard. I wanted to jerk off, but my hands were busy holding myself up sucking Javon’s cock while George brutally fucked me. 

Dan was fucking Jamie just as hard. Right next to me. Being very vocal. Jamie was sucking Mike’s huge black cock. When Javon said it was his turn. He switched with Dan and Mike switched with George. I went from sucking black cock to being fucked by one. Mike was bigger than George, but all he did was spit on his cock and pushed into me. I lowered my mouth onto Dan. 

The fight in Jamie was just about all gone. I was not sure what it was all about, but he was eagerly sucking George and taking Javon’s dark meat. Jamie and i were fucked by the two dark gods for what seemed like forever. My knees were beginning to hurt from the rug burns. Javon said he wanted to switch with Mike and offered us to get on the bed. 

Without ever pulling off of their cocks they lifted us both and took us to the bed then they switched. While Dan and Geroge switched too. Dan got behind me and took over fucking my ass. He rolled me onto my back and I guess he thought I was ready for him since I had gone up from George to Javon and now to the biggest in the room. 

Again, all I got for extra lube was spit. h/e stretched my ass wide. I could feel it tearing almost, and he went deep. I had tears in my eyes. He must have got off seeing the pain that I was in cause he drove his massive cock deep in my ass. When he did that I came without my cock. 

“Looks like we have another true bottom boy here, George.” Dan quipped, “you know how to pick them.”

He continued, “We are going to knock you up and then use you to spread it across campus.”

I was still unsure what he meant, but Jamie finally back to reality but too far lost in lust for huge cock to care. 

I will admit. I was too far gone in cock lust to care either for that matter. My own girlfriend could walk in and I would beg Dan to keep fucking me. 

Javon and Mike were taking turns fucking Jamie each power fucking him 10 to 15 thrusts each then switch. George was at the head of the bed slowly stroking his cock just waiting his turn somewhere. 

Dan was getting close to cumming, he began to hold up his stroke in my ass. I could feel his large cock pulsing in me. He was breeding me. He was knocking me up as they were saying. 

Dan roared and said, “take my poz seed slut, after tonight you are no longer ‘gay for pay’ but poz no woman will want you!” 

It was then that it hit what they all meant. What the biohazard tats all meant. 

Javon unloaded in Jamie. Pozzing his negative cunt as well. Dan’s cock still huge, but finally retreating from my used ass. He grabbed a champagne glass and held it under my slit and caught as much of his tainted seed as he could. 

Mike moved Javon out of the way before Jamie could push any of his tainted load out. When Dan was done I could see a glass half full of pink sperm. Where they had made me bleed from my first time fucking. George took it from his hand and forced me to drink about half of it. He ordered me to hold it in my mouth and kiss and give it to Jamie.  I kissed Jamie, my first ever man-to-man kiss. I pushed my load into his mouth and he took it all. He swished it around in his mouth like mouthwash swallowed some and with me still on my back. He spit the rest back into my mouth. 

I swallowed it. 

Mike was now cumming in Jamie with a loud grunt. Leaving George the only one at this time who has not cum. h/e got between my legs and lined up his 7inch cock with my well fuck hole and plunged in as deep as he could. He jackhammered my ass for a good 5 minutes before he blew his tainted load in me. 

George withdrew his deflating cock from me. All four of them left the bed to Jamie and I to wallow in their leaking jizz, tainted and poz jizz. Jamie pulled me up onto all four’s and licked and ate my ass. My cock got rock hard. I thought of fucking him, but he pushed me down on the bed. 

“I am going to blow my last negative load in your straight ass” he snarled into my ear and to the cheers of George, Dan, Mike and Javon. His barely 6 inch cock squelched right into me. He pounded me hard like he was taking something out on me. 

He slammed his cock into me one final time and came in me. HE fell across my back and said, “you are the bottom’s faggot the only way you’ll cum tonight or ever is by your own hand or with a cock deep in your slutty hole.”

I hoped he was wrong, but I did just cum again with him pounding me. 

More to Cum love the great feedback

And the hot chat keep it up 

And I will keep you up 

Joey

• Like 23
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 18
  • Thanks 2