pozzed CheerLeader

I totally understand his feeling.
My first gay experience was with a 9 inches dick hyperspermia guy without condom as I was 20 and innocent.
First I was struggling in a pain as hell with tears in my eyes but the topā€™s reckless invading made me cum without touch after 40mins my deflowering.
He chuckled and bred with a huge load as he felt my cumming convulsion from inside my ass. In the end of it, he pinched my nose and forced me drink the cum from my ass with a glassĀ pouring into my panting mouth.
Sorry, English is not first language and I might disturb you guys.

Anyway Iā€™ve been enjoying this story. Thank you Joey. Canā€™t wait next.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

He slammed his cock into me one final time and came in me. HE fell across my back and said, ā€œyou are the bottomā€™s faggot the only way youā€™ll cum tonight or ever is by your own hand or with a cock deep in your slutty hole.ā€

I hoped he was wrong, but I did just cum again with him pounding me.

Ā 

Pozzed Cheerleader 3

Ā 

The 6 of us laid about the room that wreaked of cum and ass. Jamie and I were sticky with cum that seemed to be everywhere like sand from the beach.Ā  George fumbled about in his bag and produced two butt plugs and told Jamie and I to get on all 4ā€™s. We promptly did as we were told, and with no lube George with urging from the others pushed into our well-fucked holes butt plugs.Ā 

ā€œThatā€™ll keep the bug in thereā€ he chuckled and the rest of them laughed with him.Ā 

Mike was right in front with a very large but flaccid cock. I started to lean forward and take him in my mouth, but someone pulled me off the bed and Jamie with me. We were pulled to our feet and guided into the bathroom where there was a large shower that was big enough for 4 people to fit in almost comfortably.Ā 

Jamie and I were instructed to get in, on our knees and kiss like we liked each other. I was not used to kissing guys, but I could only assume that Jamie was. His tongue was in my mouth before I even had a chance to get ready. I liked it. I found myself getting hard. I slowly started to jack myself, but Jamie stopped me. I could sense George, Dan, Mike and Javon gathering around us to watch. Which really made it hotter, and then I felt itā€¦.

From George a golden stream of piss spraying off of my forehead, and then one from Dan hitting Jamie in the face. Javon and Mike sprayed our chests and necks and as if on cue they all focused in on our mouths. Jamie was open mouth kissing me and we were swallowing the golden sweet nectar of our gifterā€™s.Ā 

Jamie and I were covered head to toe with cum and piss. Javon pulled Jamie out of the shower still covered and into the arms of George and Dan, who let him to the whirlpool. Mike joined Javon and I in the shower.Ā 

I felt their mouths all over me. Mike bent me at the waist and I took Javonā€™s flaccid cock into my hungry mouth where he still had some piss for me. I had never done a ā€œgolden showerā€ before let alone swallowing piss. I felt Mike tug at my plug. It went in easier than it was coming out.Ā 

In the other room, I could hear Jamie struggling. What I come to learn later was he was sitting on Danā€™s 9 inch cock and George, with the help of a ton of extra lube and some really strong poppers, was trying and painfully succeeding to double penetrate his well fucked ass. Jamie had tears in his eyes but when George finally slid in next to Danā€™s behemoth dong. Jamie came covering Danā€™s chest and neck. I could hear Jamie scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure.Ā 

Mike smacked my ass and as Javon turned on the shower, he said, ā€˜that it is going to be you soon.ā€Ā 

I was nervous, but excited. Mike slid his cock into my once virgin now gaping hole. He winked at Javon as Jovon hardened in my mouth. I could feel the cum and piss rinse away from my body. Javon pulled me off of Mikeā€™s thick hammer and in one swift motion hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and Mike aimed Javonā€™s cock into my cunt. He bounced me up and down on his cock, and I am no lightweight. I stand nearly 6 foot tall and nearly 200 lbs. I am no lightweight, but Javon held me and bounced me on his cock like I was a rag doll. I felt Mikeā€™s cock slither along my ass crack up next to Javon.Ā 

Mike whispered in my ear, ā€œyou are about to get what Jamie got, but no help from the ā€˜nottleā€™ā€™.Ā  I really did not know what that meant, but I soon found out as Mike lined up his cock next to Javon and pushed. It felt like I was constipated backwards. I thought they were going to split me in two, but as soon as that thought hit my little cock crazy party brain. Mike was in my slutty gaping hole. I felt a rush of pain and pleasure. I was pleasing two men at once with my faggot ass. If I could get a 3rd in my mouth I was have invited him in.Ā 

Mike pushed all the way into me until I felt both his and Javonā€™s balls touching my taint. I begged them to fuck me slowly.Ā 

I did not get that request.Ā 

They took turns power fucking my hole. Mike would pull out and then slam it in then Javon would take over. From the other room, I could hear Jamieā€™s squealing with pleasure as he took a pounding from Danā€™s donkey dick and Geogeā€™s meaty rod.Ā Ā 

ā€œYou two sluts are going to poz in no time,ā€ Dan announced as he came in Jamie from Georgeā€™s relentless fucking.Ā 

I knew my time was coming soon. I wanted them to poz me. I wanted to free to be fucked by anyone on campus. I wanted to spread my seed to others and free them whether they knew it or not.Ā Ā 

Javon came in me as he jammed his cock along with Mikeā€™s cock as deep in me as they could. While Javon was still deep in my ass he Mike erupted as well. From the other room, George came with renewed vigor into Jamie.Ā 

Both Javon and Mike pulled their spent cocks from my abused and cunted ass, but before my gaping hole had a chance to retreat back to form. Mike inserted the anal plug back into me.Ā Ā 

I slumped to my knees and Javon killed the shower. I wish he would have left it on. I could have the relaxing shower, but as the water drained. Javon ordered me to look up.Ā 

As I did another stream of piss struck me across the face and I opened my mouth to let it flow in and I felt another from behind me as Mike joined the fun. When they were done they invited Dan and George to join the ā€˜shower brigadeā€, but George said that Jamei was drinking straight from the tap.Ā 

What sluts they have created this day!

Ā 

More to CumĀ 

Luv phone wanna chat reach out to me

Luv the feedback it keeps me motivatedĀ 

Joey

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 17
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

It's a great story - "str8" hunk to poz cumdump. Hope you continue with our "hero's" poz journey. Does he have a name @ijoey?

all my hero's are Joey, like me, like what I wish woud have happened to me

• Like 1