pozzed CheerLeader

I got fucked and bred Sunday. So, I was inspired

As I did another stream of piss struck me across the face and I opened my mouth to let it flow in and I felt another from behind me as Mike joined the fun. When they were done they invited Dan and George to join the ‘shower brigade”, but George said that Jamei was drinking straight from the tap. 

What sluts they have created this day!

Pozzed Cheerleader 4

We all showered and crashed. I took a bed and was sandwiched between Javon and Dan while George and Mike pulled Jamie onto the bed we all fucked and came. They were the piggiest of the group. It is not like we got much sleep. Whenever one of them woke up with an inkling to fuck or get sucked Jamie and I were wakened up and we did our job for the evening. I thin between the four of them Jamie and I took a load from each of them. 

They were insatiable. 

Even Jamie took another took at my over-fucked hole. I leaked cum all night. 

The next morning, they were all dressed and the room looked like nothing ever happened. George gave us our cash and told us he would be in touch and if-and-when we got sick we were to call this doctor and he gave us each a card. 

I recognized the name. It was our award winning QB from the later 70’s. Until, he continued, keep fucking anything that moves or will fuck you. We will be back here in two weeks. We will have more guys looking to pump loads into cheerleader and football asses…positive or negative. 

“You have the room till noon, have fun you two” he cheered and the four of them walked out the door. Leaving Jamie and I naked and alone. 

We both just collapsed in the bed. We had 4 hours to kill, the first time we did was order some room service. While we waited on room service. I reached around to my tender hole and felt the large plug that had been pulled and re-inserted many times over the last 12 hours. 

Jamie flipped me over and gently pulled the plug out. Then I felt his warm mouth on my hole. 

It felt…good. 

There was a knock at the door. Jamie pulled on a robe and tucked away his hard-on. I laid in the bed with my ass leaking countless loads. When I heard, “Damn George and the boys did a number on you boys” from a nameless faceless room service porter. Then I felt a hand run up my leg and finger my hole while Jamie just let him do it to me.  

“Shut the door,” he said. “George told me to stop by and get some, but I didn’t know it was this hot.” 

I finally looked up to see who next was going to take some of my ass. I recognized him from the wall of fame. He was an all-Big10 wideout that blew out his knee two years prior and lost his scholarship and was now working his way through school. He ordered Jamie to come over and suck his cock to get him hard. From behind me, I could hear sucking and slurping sounds. 

I felt the bed shift as he got one bed and once again he commanded Jamie to rim his ass while he bred this slut. I felt the bed shift as Jamie got on behind him and with little resistance he sank his cock deep into my well fucked ass. 

“Damn George and them wore you out boy” he quipped. 

I later remembered his name was Jamal. He pounded my ass hard and long. His cock was a good 7.5 inches. I could hear Jamie rimming his ass. We had formed a good rhythm. I was sure he could not keep up this pace with Jamie eating his ass. 

I was wrong. 

Jamal had staying power drilled his cock deep into me over and over. The 3 of us sweated and toiled together on the bed for nearly 20 minutes. When Jamal said he was going to breed my ass. I felt his cock spasm in my ass and he shot 5 or 6 ropes of thick cum coating my insides with his cum. 

“Add my tainted load in there along with the others, he growled. 

That answered my next question. He grabbed the plug that was laying on the bed and it slid easier that it had all night into my ass. 

“I got an idea for you cum sluts” Jamal said as he jumped off the bed and grabbed our pancakes from the room service cart. He ordered me to squat over the plate.  He pulled the pug from my ass and his cum flowed from my cunt onto the pancakes. I knew what was next. 

Jamie and I each had our own cum coated pancake that we devoured. Jamal just laughed at us, took our names and numbers and assured us that he and others wouldl be calling us. Jamie and I shared a shower without our plugs and let the cum and piss just flow from us. We washed each other, we had bruises and hickies all over our bodies. 

I felt tattered and torn, and a bit apprehensive as to what was coming next. I powered on my cell phone and realized I had 13 missed calls from my girlfriend and about 20 texts. Yeah, she can be a bit dramatic. I pulled on my clothes from the night before as I listened to her messages and as I listened to the first each one got meaner and nastier as she got drunker and as I was not returning her call or demand for dick. 

I could see Jamie smirking as he knew her. I read the texts and the images she had sent of her dancing with the football team and then some sent to me from other of her on her knees doing what I had been doing the night before but with the football team. I wasn’t even mad, but I wanted revenge. I was going to make it my goal to poz the football team.

That is if the brutal fuckings from last night and today succeeded  in their mission to breed Jamie and I, i do know that it did succeed in one mission. 

It made me a No Loads Refused Cum Slut

More to Cum

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1

Pozzed Cheerleader 5

It made me a No Loads Refused Cum Slut

Jamie and I left the hotel room as neat and clean as we could but there was stil cum everywhere. I would not want to sleep in those beds anytime soon. I lived off-campus with 3 other roommates, one was another cheerleader and the other two were on the football team. The four of us hit off our freshman year and have lived through all of our lives ups and downs. 

They were all very manly. I could not imagine any of them doing what I did the night before. Really, before last night, I could not imagine myself doing what I did before last night. But, as I did the ‘walk of shame’ back to my apartment. I wondered where I was going to get my next fix. 

My apartment was empty. I went straight to my room, dropped my gym bag, stripped down and fell asleep on top of the covers. I slept for several hours, waking only when my roommates came and went into the apartment or when my phone would ding with a new message. I heard my door open just a bit and then a short giggle. It was Mark, my cheer teammate and roommate. He was, also, good friends with Jamie. I often wondered how good of friends, but I knew he was fucking Angela one of the chunkier large breasted girls on the squad. 

He slyly slid into my room without me realizing it or I would have covered up. I felt his hand run up my leg and stop at my tender and still leaking hole. I glanced back at him. 

He smiled and said, ‘Jamie said you guys had fun last night.”

“Is that all he said” I quizzed? Wondering if he knew I took a good half-dozen poz loads.

“Yeah, and if I wanted a second helping of a creampie to come over and eat your!” he said as he lapped at my well fucked hole. 

I could not believe, my good friend, roommate, and teammate, who I suspected was bi, now confirmed, was unknowingly eating loads of poz cum from 5 guys out of my ass. His second feast of the day. He fingered my hole. 

“I want to fuck you” he mumbled as tongued my hole. 

“Yes please” I gasped. 

He shucked his shorts and underwear while he kept eating my ass. I was rock hard. I had seen his cock in the shower. So, I knew he was a bit bigger than my 6 inches. I thought he was closer to 7, but he was thick like a red bull can. He was rock hard when he pushed his thick mushroom head into my sore but willing ass. 

“Me and the boys are going to like having a willing pussy-boy around the apartment” he joked. 

I noticed he did not say anything about poz or anything like that. So Jamie must not have told him about all the poz loads that we took the night before. He did not ask; i was not going to tell. 

Mark had great stamina, and I am almost certain he just came with Jamie. So, he was going to last a while. My only question was whether my ass was going to give out first or his cock. 

Mark pounded me hard for 15 minutes before he added his untainted seed along with everyone else’s DNA. He shoved his cock deep in my hole. I could feel it pulse and shoot volley after volley of his untainted, till now, dna into my cunt. 

“I heard you got paid last night, take me next time”  Mark cajoled, “you know i could use the money.” “I am tired of getting fucked for free on campus” he admitted. 

I just laid in bed with my eyes closed. I knew had a girl that he fucked on the team, but never knew he got fucked by other guys. I played it cool like I knew. I was going to let it all play out and see who I could convert into poz boi’s like George and his pals did to me. 

While Mark laid there with my ass leaking and his cock half-hard. I asked him about him and our roommates fucking me. He looked at me like I had a third eye. He told me about the summer that I had been gone at home and they were here for football camp and had been tag-teaming Jamie and the punter for the football team. Not to mention when I or Jamie was not around Mark had been the bottom of choice for our roommates.

I was floored, but I did not let on. I was thinking of a way to get the whole group in one room. 

Mark slipped the plug back into my ass to keep his load deep inside me, and I fell asleep. I slept the rest of the afternoon and into the evening only to be stirred awake by the sounds of moans coming from the living room.  I slipped on my boxer-briefs and slowly tipped-toed down the hall into the living room where my roommates Jamal and Darnel spit-roasting Mark. They were lost in the pleasure of his mouth and ass. Mark’s 7 inch cock was as rigid as it had been just a few hours ago fucking me. 

Jamal had a good 8 inch cock sliding in and out of Mark’s tight white ass and Darnel was sporting a goo8.5 inch dark piece of meat in Mar;s hungry mouth. 

“Well, look who we have here” Darnel almost sang in his deep baritone voice. 

As Jamal looked around, but kept laying his meat pipe in Mark’s sweet cunt of an ass. 

“Mark had been telling us about your evening getting turned out by the rich alumni and his afternoon with the new apartment bottom slut” Darnel continued. 

Again, no mention of the positive aspect of my evening. I was staunch if they did not ask, i was not going to tell. 

“Why don’t you come over her and sit your used hole on my fat balc cock” he insisted. 

I wasn’t quite ready for more cock, but I was in no position to say no. Darnal moved to the couch and my close friend and star DB for the football team removed the plug from my aching hole and I sat down on his oversized black and assumed for now a negative cock. 

Jamal and Darnel took turns fucking Mark and I for the next hour. It was near 8pm when they had breed us twice a piece and Mark and I had cum each just once. Mark in my mouth and me in my hand. I guess no matter what I do. I am the bottom rung. I am the one that will suck and get fucked. If i cum it will be either by my own hand or by someone fucking me just right. 

I was OK with that

Thank you for reading. I am getting busy. I will not be able to write as much as I like maybe a story a week. Thank you for all your hot emails and phone calls. I cum a lot thanks to you 

Joey

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 15

Joey is already spreading the virus to his negative friends. A little mentioned fact is that most tops get infected by fucking a hole full of poz cum. The urethra is excellent for being permeable to viruses. The longer the top fucks the more toxic virus is being shoved into his pee-slit. I like it when conversion parties have 2nd phase where we invite "clean" tops to cum breed a cum filled ass and they take home a backdoor prize and not know it.

• Like 3