pozzed CheerLeader

Yes viruses don't care if you are straight or gay. Almost the same situation with a female vagina filled with toxic cum except as we all know ass is usually tighter. That and I would venture a guess that there are fewer female conversion parties.

22 hours ago, Danthebttmman57 said:

Yes viruses don't care if you are straight or gay. Almost the same situation with a female vagina filled with toxic cum except as we all know ass is usually tighter. That and I would venture a guess that there are fewer female conversion parties.

Thanks for the information guys.

Jamal and Darnel took turns fucking Mark and I for the next hour. It was near 8pm when they had bred us twice a piece and Mark and I had cum each just once. Mark in my mouth and me in my hand. I guess no matter what I do. I am the bottom rung. I am the one that will suck and get fucked. If i cum it will be either by my own hand or by someone fucking me just right. 

I was OK with that

Pozzed Cheerleader 6

Mark and I were thoroughly used and abused by Jamal and Darnel. I laid there in the middle of the living room floor with my ass in the air with the butt plug fitter firmly deep in my used ass. Mark had gone to take a shower while Jamal and Dar went to bed. The lights were unceremoniously turned off on me like I was an afterthought. 

I woke up in the middle of the night cold and stiff from sleeping on the floor and the room was dark.  I made my way to my room making sure my phone was charging. I had a 730 class so i still had a couple of hours to sleep. I used them all. 

I made it through my 730 class and was walking back through the Union when I got a text asking if I was hungry. I did not recognize the number, but I responded back anyway with a ‘yes’. 

“Go to the bathroom on the erd floor in the western hall!” a text shot back. 

I started to reply, but another text shot back instantly with…

“Don’t think…Do it” I felt chided, but I climbed two flights of steps and made my way down the main hall to the western hall to the lone mens room there. Once I got there another text came telling me to take the middle stall. I hung my book bag on the door. I dropped my shorts and sat on the toilet and was about to text, “now what”, but before I could. I got a “WAIT…you have a 90 minutes before your next class, remove your plug”. 

Whoever I was talking to knew what I had been through. I sat patiently for just a few moments. When I heard the outer door of the bathroom squeak open and then the inner door. I knew these restrooms were used for cruising, but I never cruised. Well, I guess until today that is. 

Whoever just walked in took the stall to my right against the wall, he undid his pants and sat down. I carefully watched from the racquetball seized hole in the partition as he stroked his big black dick to near hardness. When suddenly he shoved his cock through the hole. 

He spoke, “you the white cocksucker?”

I answered by swallowing 5 inches of his hard 8 that came through the hole in the wall. I sucked on his thick prick. He moaned his acceptance of my mouth on his cock. He told me to get it wet cause it was going in my ass soon. I still had not recovered from Saturday or Sunday, but I was not going to argue. I just was unsure of being fucked in a pusblic place. I sucked his massive prick slobbering on it as much as I could when he told me to fuck myself on his black wood cock. 

I barely hesitated before I spun around and backed myself onto his cock. He let out an audible moan of satisfaction as I took as much of his I possibly could. I bounced back on his meat. His breathing was ragged and I soon felt his cock expand and explode filling my ass with his gooey jizz. I felt his cock spasm 5 or 6 times. My ass felt full, but I knew I was not done yet. 

My anonymous fucker withdrew his massive prick, adjust his pants and was gone. I never knew his name or saw his face. I clenched to hold his load in me. I pushed the plug back into my cunt to keep from leaking and to keep his hot load deep in my ass. 

I sat down and wondered what I had got myself into, but did not have to ponder long as the outer door opened and shut, and like clockwork the scenario nearly played out the same, but this time. There was no “get to know ya”. This nameless, faceless prick, but equally as large dong but more brown slipped through the gloryhole. I just spun on the toilet seat and started sucking like it was my job. 

I could hear him moan his approval over the stall wall. I sucked him for a good 5 minutes when he pulled out of the hole and dropped down. Shoved his thick Mexican dick under the stall and told me to squat on it. I could see the scorpion tat with a “+’ sign right by the stinger. I was pretty sure I knew what that meant, but I no longer cared. I pulled the plug once again from my ass. I was getting good at that, and lowered my white ass onto his massive cock. 

I hovered on his cock, while he slammed into me from under the stall. He drove his cock as deep as he could into me. I forgot for a moment where I was and let out a loud moan that I thought for sure someone outside would hear. I begged him to cum in me. I wanted his tainted seed deep in my bowels impregnating me. I had sweat dripping off of my forehead as I squatted on this nameless, faceless but seemingly positive cock. I begged him to breed me. 

When I said” fill me with your poz load papi!”

He came like a geyser combined with the last guy’s cum. I leaked like a broken faucet. I could feel my ass dripping on his balls. He told me to clean him up. I quickly plunged the plug back into my cummy asshole and licked his cock and balls clean of my ass and his cum. I did not want anyone to walk in on us like that. 

I looked at my watch and I still had an hour before my next class and another text message telling me that I had two more guys to service. It was now my duty every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between my first and second class to report to this bathroom and service whomever comes and to do whatever they request. I should dress comfortably and be prepared for 4 to 8 loads a day in the morning alone. 

I had just enough time to finish reading the text when I looked up to see another dark cock being pushed through the hole. I later learned I was servicing some professors on campus who did favors for the football and basketball teams. I did not care most of them had big cocks and could fuck and none of them asked about status. I was just a willing hole for them. They did not want to know who I was and I did not want to know who they were. If they wanted to be known I would find out soon enough. 

By the time, my class started that morning. I had serviced 5 cocks3 of them took my ass and two orally. They gave me plenty of time to get cleaned up for class, but I still could feel my ass leaking all afternoon.  When I had to go to cheer practice and had to face Jamie and Mark. I could all their eyes on me. Even my now ex-girlfriend. I saw her kissing her new ‘friend’ the starting linebacker for the football team. 

I hoped he was on George’s list to get this year. 

More to CUM

Love the hot email I have jerked off to you guys as much as you have jerked off to my stories. 

Joey

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 13

Pozzed Cheerleader 7

I walked or rather I slogged my way over to the Fieldhouse where the cheer squad practices. The men and women each have their own locker rooms. When I got there the room felt different, like they all had been talking about me and they hushed when I entered the room. Jamie had his locker near mine and Mark was a few away from me. We made small talk and soon the locker room was back into the swing of things. 

I turned my back on everyone to slip my jock on to hide my plug. I was wondering how my shorts were going to hide that thing. I just put it out of my mind. I scanned the room sizing up all the guys on the team. There were 8 of us. I knew Mark was bi, Jamie was gay and in the same situation as me. Michael was more than likely gay, but came off as a condom nazi. Jim was straight and dating the head cheerleader.  Andy was an unknown, but he did hang with Jamie a lot and so did Jalen and Ty (the two black guys on the team). So, converting this team I may have my work cut out for me. 

WE tossed and tumbled our way through 2.5 hours of grueling practice. I mean tossing 120lb bitches in the air can be exhausting. I decided to hang back in the locker room as I did not want to get in the shower with everyone with the plug still in my ass. So I killed as much time as I could. I had 3 fresh loads from the bathroom this morning and I knew Mark, Jamie and Jalen were taking their sweet-ass time in the shower as well. I waited till I could not wait any longer. Most of the guys were gone, so I wrapped a towel around my waist and scooted into the shower. 

Jamie snickered, “I heard you spent some time in the Union hall bath this morning, that was my duty till you came along, it was supposed to go to Mark”. 

I must have looked shocked at hearing Mark was supposed to have that duty. I wondered what they had him doing. I would find out soon enough. I heard a slight moan through the steam of the shower and made my way towards the sound. It was Mark bent over with Jalen slamming his huge black cock in and out of his ass. Jamie assured me he was a recent convert and would be going up to see George and the crew in a couple of weeks for a full conversion. For now though, he is just using our cunts whenever the urge strikes him. I hoped the urge would strike me soon I thought. I asked Jamie who else was converting over. 

He assured me the whole team at some point they just don’t know it yet including the girl (that is a story for another time) . I wondered where did I come in with all this. Funny, you should ask that Jamie said and at the time Ty strolled into the shower. 

“I heard you give good head” Ty quizzed me. 

My answer was to pull him to me under the shower stream and fall to my knees and swallow his massive dark cock. I really took a liking to black cock the last few days. I could see out of the corner of my eye Jamie move over behind Jalen and begin to eat his ass. Poor bastard was being set up for being fucked and he did not even know. I heard Jalen moan, “tongue my ass deeper, you white cunt.” 

I thought I would take some initiative and let my fingers do the walking with Ty and would let them roam his backside. He pulled his cock out and smacked me hard against the face and said, “no touching my ass you white faggot cocksucker. I am not faggot like you mother fuckers!’

Oh, he was going to be a challenge. 

I went back to blowing him and giving him the best head he ever had in his life and I knew some of the girls that have blown him including my ex. Jamie was really working over Jalen to the point he was bent over sucking Mark while Jamie had two fingers in his pussy. I was amazed. 

Ty looked down at me and said, “looks like you faggots turned another one. I never thought they would get Mark, but you I knew it was a matter of time before they turned your faggot ass,”

His words stung for a moment, but as far as he knew they just made us “gay”. He knew nothing about the pozzing. Jalen told Jamie that was enough. He wanted two cocksuckers on his massive tool. They did not have to be told twice. 

I was working on Ty's massive cock and tonguing his taint. His cock was impressive when it was fully hard.  He was fully aroused when he told me to get up, bent over and present my used cunt to him. I did as I was told. Ty spit on my hole and guided his black cock into my pozzed hole. I let out a moan when I felt his wiry pubes against my ass. He did not wait for me to get accustomed to his big tool before he started fucking my hole. 

He used me like he owned me like Jalen was using Mark and Jamie. They sucked his massive cock until he ordered Mark to assume the same position that I was in. Jamie got behind Jalen once again and used his marvelous mouth on his ass. 

Ty was holding onto my hips as he pounded my ass as hard as I had been in my short time as a bottom slut. “I am going to breed your ass” he breathed hard. “I am going to make you three sluts a weekly cock stop!” With that I felt his cock expand and explode into my cunt. I lost count of the amount of loads I had in my ass that day or even swallowed. 

Across the shower, I heard Jalen cum in Mark’s ass while Jamie beat his load into the drain while he finished lapping Jalen’s scrumptious ass. The two black power tops showered and took a moment to drain their cocks on us as we three sub sluts let their piss flow over us and then down the drain. After they left, the three of us showered separately until Mark got a hard on from fingering the loads from his ass. I was still horny. So, I asked him to fuck me under the shower while I sucked off Jamie. 

More to Cum

Joey

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I lied I got motivated and got it done today

Across the shower, I heard Jalen cum inv Mark’s ass while Jamie beat his load into the drain while he finished lapping Jalen’s scrumptious ass. The two black power tops showered and took a moment to drain their cocks on us as we three sub sluts let their piss flow over us and then down the drain. After they left, the three of us showered separately until Mark got a hard on from fingering the loads from his ass. I was still horny. So, I asked him to fuck me under the shower while I sucked off Jamie. 

Pozzed Cheerleader 8

After we were done in the shower Ty and Jalen were just wrapping up. 

Ty looked at me and said, “I’ve had both you and your girl on my cock…you were better!”

I smiled taking that as a compliment, but I knew his DNA was in me and I could almost bet mine was in him. Just by the law of transfer via Mark and Jamie a part of me was in Jalen too. I knew it was just a matter of time. 

The rest of the week was pretty much the same when I was not in class or practice. I was cruising one of the many hook-up spots on campus taking some anon cock in the mouth or ass. I lost count of the amount of cock I took that week in new or repeat form from Jalen and Ty to the copious amounts I was getting in the stalls. I knew one thing. I was not missing my ex and according to Ty and Jalen she was not missing me. She was spending an inordinate amount of time at the Alpha house. An all-black frat house on campus, who was known for fucking white girls and even some white bois. 

We had another home game that Saturday, and I got a call from George to wear the buttplug while I cheered on Saturday and to recruit another guy for Saturday night. There were going to be two new guys there as well as the first 4 that were there and Jamie was bringing Mark. I thought about Jalen since he loved getting his ass eaten so much. I thought it would be an easy conversion. After the game, Jamie and I cornered him in the locker room and got him to agree to show up. 

We lost again which was becoming the norm for our team. George came down to the field to talk to the coach, but he stopped by Jamie and I. We pointed out the new guys we were bringing. He seemed pleased with our choices. We all showered, stowed our gear and the 4 of us decided to go for a drink before the party. Jamie and I were mum on the details on the party, but assured them they would have a good time. 

We knocked on the suite door right at the time we were told to. Dan answered the door naked sporting a hefty hard on. Jalen looked at me with a look of “WTF did I get him into”. I just winked, smiled and led him into the suite. George, Dan, Mike and Javon along with two other black guys with some form so biohazard tats on them. I barely caught their names of Ali and Darrel before I had Ali’s 9inch prick in my mouth. George took an immediate liking to Jalen and had him naked with his ass up in the air with George licking and slowly fingering his black ass. 

I secretly hoped they did not fuck the agressive top out of him. I really enjoyed his red bull can sized cock. Jamie was sucking on Mike and Darrel. While Mark was naked and on the bed with Javon and Dan. Damn, these poz daddies work fast. 

I had Ali at full staff. He had a thick 9inch dark brown cock. While I was sucking him someone had been fingering my hole. They had two fingers with lube up my ass. Ali got up on the bed and ordered me to get on and ride his cock. I got up to ride him cowboy style with my hands on his sexy muscular chest, but he ordered me to ride him reverse cowboy style. I slid my cunted ass down his long pole. I stared Jalen dead in the eyes. I wanted him to see the pleasure on my face. Javon handed me a little brown bottle of poppers. I took a deep inhale and slowly rode Ali’s massive cock. My cock was rock hard and jutted out in front of me.  

Jamie was being spit-roasted between Mike and Darrel. Near him was Mark taking cock at each end from Javon and Dan. Jalen was still on the couch, but was grinding on George’s cock. His transformation was going as planned. The room wreaked of sex.  

The bottle of poppers found their way around to Jalen. He inhaled deep just as George aimed his cock into his hole. Jalen slowly lowered himself onto George’s big dick. He was acting as if he was in a trance. Almost like he was willing to allow himself to be forced down on George’s dong. He could not help himself. He was acting like a wanton slut. 

I have been there. I am there. 

All around the room every hole that was to be filled was filled with what I could only assume to be a poz cock. Adding Mark and Jalen to the poz club. I wondered when I was going to convert. I was beyond knowing who my poz daddy was going to be since I have taken so many loads in the last week. 

Ali flipped me over on my back and pounded his steely rod into me. Growling that he was going to knock me up. He was going to fuck all the bottom sluts in the room tonight, but he wanted me to have his first, his biggest load of the night. It was a 6-day poz load that he had been saving up just for me. He wanted to breed my ass ever since George had pointed me out at the beginning of the season as one of the boys they wanted to convert this year.

They thought I would take a little more convincing than it did. They had no idea I was such a faggot slut for cock. I just moaned my approval and begged for his hot load. 

Jalen was bouncing up and down on George’s cock while his own protruding member leaked his last negative load.  Mark was still being double-teamed as was Jamie. Mark and Jamie had been moved to the same bed and all four guys were rotating around the duo taking turns at fucking Mark’s ass then moving over to Jamie’s and then moving to Jamie’s mouth and so on. If they only could have put the duo on a turntable. 

Ali start pounding me even harder with steady strokes. I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I could even sense George was getting ready to fill Jalen up as well. Jalen was still riding George’s massive prick and George grabbed him pulling him and held him down while his cock exploded into Jalen’s unprotected ass. Jalen, without ever touching his cock exploded coating George’s face and chest.

I jerked my cock a little, to prime the pump so to speak, and when Ali sprayed my insided with bad seed.  I coated my neck and chest with my load. Ali scooped some up with his free hand and fed it to me then to himself. He pulled his still hard cock free from my loose cunt of an ass, and ordered me to clean him off. I slurped and tongued his cock free of his cum and my ass. He told me to hold it and go kiss Jalen. I was not sure Jalen would go down for that, but an order is an order. 

Surprisingly, Jalen opened his mouth and took my ass and Ali’s jizz out of my mouth and off of my tongue. Jalen was still impaled on George’s poz cock when George ordered me to clean his cock off as he pulled free from Jalen. I, all too eagerly, did as I was told.  

On the other bed, Jamie and Mark were being bred and were cleaning the other’s jizz and ass off of their fuckers cocks. 

After a while, the room died down. We took a moment to hit the bar and grab some food and began to pair off again. Mike took his turn with Jalen and Ali and George were double teaming Mark. That left just me, Darrel and Dan and they had an idea for me, and it was the same one Ali and George had for Mark. Dan laid down on his back and I straddled his cock while Darrel got behind me and started to push into me. 

They were trying to double-penetrate me and Mark. 

They soon weren’t trying…they were succeeding. 

More to Cum

I love the hot email I got from some of you

Even spoke to one of you on the phone

If you want to hit me PLEASE do so. I am 

An eager cock slut 

Joey

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

They were trying to double-penetrate me and Mark. 

They soon weren’t trying…they were succeeding. 

Pozzed Cheerleader 9

I had two cocks knocking at my hole. Dan held the small brown bottle to my nose. I inhaled deep. I could see Ali doing the same for Mark. My cunt gave way first as Darrell slid in right next to Dan. They took my breath away. I huffed the bottle of poppers and exhaled that they fuck me and breed me. 

“Fuck me, you poz motherfuckers,” I screamed almost too loudly for the room. 

Darrel and Dan pounded my hole. I thought they were going to rip me in half. Ali had slid into Mark alongside George, he was huffing the poppers so much he passed out for a moment. He was the lucky one. He nodded off through the brutal entry of Ali’s massive prong, but he lived every moment of the hard double fucking the two poz ex-football stars gave his ass. 

The four men showed us no mercy as they pounded our asses. All in all, we were there till morning with each of us taking multiple loads from all the football alumni.

Jalen and Mark were both used and maybe ever abused above and beyond. Their bodies were covered in bruises and hickies as was mine and Jamies. I looked at my watch and it was 3am. We all had been here for over 6 hours and it looked like we were all pretty fucked out. George was big spooning Jalen. Mark was in the slot between Dan and Darrell. Jamie was tucked in Javon and Mike and Ali was still in the mood and it did not matter if I was or not. 

I laid on my side with Ali behind me. He had my leg held up and was slowly driving his thick poz cock into my used hole. He had a slow, steady pace about him. He just patiently drilled his cock into my slut hole. He jerked my cock to the edge erupting and backed me off each time.

I was soon begging him to breed me and let me cum. 

But they had other plans. 

Javon rose from his place and slid over to me and Ali, and fed me his cock. I could still taste cum and ass on it. I did not mind. Ali kept his anal onslaught up on my hole. I was aching to cum. I could almost erupt, but he would control my orgasm each and every time. I was being taken at each end. I was in piggy heaven. I moaned for their loads, but they prolonged their assault on my holes. 

Javon and Ali adjusted me on the bed to where I straddled Javon and Ali stayed behind me. Javon poppered me to the point my whole body felt like jelly. I felt Ali push his thick cock alongside Javon’s massive prick that was lodged deep in me. ALi was the cock in control. He slowly began to refuck my hole, grinding his cock in and out of me and on Javon’s cock, then Javon started to rock his cock in opposite unison of Ali.

My cock was rock hard and had to be poking a hole in Javon. I had tears in my eyes as I fought through the pain and pleasure. My cock finally erupted covering Javon’s belly and chest. My ass spasmed sending waves of pleasure into both these hunks of meat that were splitting me in two.

They did not just pull out of me. They stayed there splitting me in half until I felt Javon slowly slip from my abused cunt. Ali then finally dismounted me. 

“I think we knocked this cocksucker up!Ali joked as he scooped a handful of pink tinged jizz from my ass and pushed it into my slut mouth. 

We soon all drifted off to sleep. 

I was not sure how long we were out, but I was slowly awoken by a hot mouth on my ass. I looked to see the entire room engulfed in an early morning fuckfest with George plowing Mark who was fingering and felching the cum out of my hole.  My cock was rock hard. 

George ordered Mark to scoot up and slide his cock into me. He wanted to fuck me via Mark. 

The whole room was involved in some sort of of fucking or sucking or being fucked or being sucked. 

One by one our hosts for the night would finish up and tidy up, shower and leave.  I assumed we had the room til noon or so. George was the last to leave, giving us each a stack of cash. He gave Jaime some final instructions. 

I soon learned they were all given an extra hundred to breed and fuck me before they left. Jalen and Mark took turns on me as I laid sprawled out across the ottoman. I cleaned both of their cocks before they showered. 

Jaime took me in the shower stall fucking me hard and giving me a piss enema before pissing on my face and then mkaing me wait in the bathtub while his piss dried on me and he took a long shower. 

I walked him in the warm noon sun just sore and achy with a wicked headache. I felt like I was coming down with something. 

More to Cum 

Hope you Came

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...