Train Ride Pozzing

• 2 weeks later...

I get back to my cabin and have a shower. I try to keep Adam’s seed in me, but there seems to be so much, and it leaks out the entire shower. It makes me proud to have been bred by him, but also sad I am losing his DNA. I throw on a t-shirt and cargo shorts and relax with a coffee and read a book for a couple of hours and with no warning Adam opens my cabin door and comes in and shuts it behind him (clearly, he has no issue using his key). Leaning against the door as if to hold it shut, he is standing there in the same uniform as yesterday, and again a huge bulge in his pants. “Got 15-minute break” is all he says. I jump up and kiss him quickly, and he breaks the kiss and says, “more of that later”. And spins me around and pulls the back of my shorts down and within a minute his manhood is deep inside me again and he is fucking me standing pushed against the wall with enthusiasm. “I just need to let….” and a huge growl as he floods me again with his toxic seed. With my shorts still around my knees he turns me around and kisses me passionately and pulls his pants up. “Ok, 5 more minutes” he says. He doesn’t move but holds me there against the wall with my pants around my knees kissing me. My own cock is rock hard and leaking precum and some gets on the pants of his crotch. “Your turn” he says and kneels and deep throats my cock. After a couple of minutes of sucking me off he looks up and says, “nice neg juices, may be the last I get from you”. With that I lose control and cum all over his face and beard before he gets the chance to get back on it. He stands up, and I feel bad. “You can’t go back to work like that”. And I quickly lick off all my neg cum off his beard and kiss him with it until he is all cleaned up.

He kisses me one last time. “No waiting until midnight this time. Be back at 10pm tonight”. At 10 o’clock on the dot Adam lets himself into my cabin and this time he comes bearing gifts. A bottle of wine and some cheese and crackers. He kisses me and says, “can’t not be looking after the father of my babies”. Tonight, is different. We enjoy the wine and chat a lot more about each other. He is such a gorgeous man. Tonight, is romantic. Adam still gives me 3 loads and again he stays the night in my cabin. I tell him I am in Perth for a month and was planning to get a flight back to Sydney. But now I think I might take the train back. His roster doesn’t quite match up, and the best I can do is stay an extra 2 weeks in Perth so I can get his train back. So, I stay 6 weeks in Perth, and we stay in touch the whole six weeks. We text and call almost non-stop. I fear that not only do I want his babies in me, but I want him more than that. We talk a lot about him taking some time off and us having a holiday together.

Two weeks in I come down with a cold, and I am suspicious. It isn’t too bad, but I can’t stop wondering if this is his baby inside me. I do a test 3 weeks in and it comes back positive. It is Adams and I feel so “whole”. I decide not to tell Adam until my return trip no matter how often he asks. Adam is in Perth 2 days and nights before his return trip, so he spends them with me. We get a luxury apartment overlooking the ocean and the few hours he is not inside me; we go out for dinners and walks along the beach. He is insanely affectionate even in public and I feel in heaven.  We are laying in bed the night before the train ride home and he is saying he wants to try to knock me up on the return trip. I look him in the eyes and say, “well if you did, then I’d be having twins”. He immediately smiles and says, “no way!”. “Yep” I said, “and it can only be yours”. That night we don’t have sex, we make love. It feels so different. He says, “well now we know it is definitely mine, maybe we can make the ride back to Sydney more interesting for you”.

To be continued…

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 1