Hands or no hands (that is the question)

For the most part, it's hands off.  I prefer to use just my mouth...the only hand gesture I might make is to cup his balls and gently stroke them.  One rare exception was a guy that regularly let me suck him.  But he only wanted me to start gently using my hand once he got to a certain point; the point of no return where he's about to cum anyway.  Said that it gave him more intense orgasms, which I definitely noticed.

When I receive head, it actually annoys me when guys use their hands in conjunction with their alleged "sucking".  It's basically a wet wank, and it's not a good one.  I find that guys that use their hands tend to work their hands more than their mouths.  It's not a blowjob at all.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH MOST OF THE REPLIES THAT YOU RECEIVED, MOST GUYS DO NOT WANT YOU TO USE YOUR HANDS, HOWEVER I USUALLY JUST GRAB AROUND THE TOP OF THEIR BALLS AND GENTLY PULL DOWNWARD. I USUALLY DO NOT GET MUCH COMPLAINT ABOUT THAT.  MUST FEEL GOOD AND IT ALLOWS ME TO PULL THEIR COCK FURTHER INTO MY MOUTH.  FUCK YES!

• Like 1

I’ll only use my hand to grab hold of it to start then it’s all mouth/tongue action either to get it wet for a fuck or until a get to swallow a nice hot load. My hands tend to explore nipples and arse. 

• Like 1

In my opinion, hands are best used to enhance the physical sensation of the mouth/tongue on the Cock.  Hanging on to the legs is ok, gentle. slow touching elsewhere is ok, i.e. stroking the balls, chest.

If we wanted to fuck a hand, we'd just stay home and violate one of our own ..... 

• Like 1

Hands and mouth, the top decides how I service him. I almost always start mouth on cock hands stroking his balls.  As the service progresses I just follow his lead, whatever it takes to get his load in my mouth. 

• Like 3

Some expert cocksuckers have brought me over the edge by grazing my balls with their hands at just the right moment.

My ex-husband preferred not to get cum in his mouth (fuck that, I'm going to cum where I want!), so he would sometimes switch to jerking me with a slick, wet hand when he thought I was about to cum. I would then promptly use my hands to grip the back of his head and get his mouth back on my cock.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, fskn said:

Some expert cocksuckers have brought me over the edge by grazing my balls with their hands at just the right moment.

My ex-husband preferred not to get cum in his mouth (fuck that, I'm going to cum where I want!), so he would sometimes switch to jerking me with a slick, wet hand when he thought I was about to cum. I would then promptly use my hands to grip the back of his head and get his mouth back on my cock.

I can't imagine not having a guy cum in my mouth. That's so HOT to feel all that warm cum fill my mouth, the taste!!!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

P

On 5/2/2022 at 9:02 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

For the most part, it's hands off.  I prefer to use just my mouth...the only hand gesture I might make is to cup his balls and gently stroke them.  One rare exception was a guy that regularly let me suck him.  But he only wanted me to start gently using my hand once he got to a certain point; the point of no return where he's about to cum anyway.  Said that it gave him more intense orgasms, which I definitely noticed.

When I receive head, it actually annoys me when guys use their hands in conjunction with their alleged "sucking".  It's basically a wet wank, and it's not a good one.  I find that guys that use their hands tend to work their hands more than their mouths.  It's not a blowjob at all.  

Agree. No hands at all is my preference, giving or receiving. Using hands is often a way to avoid the cock going too deep into your throat, a decision that a committed cocksucker should always leave to the top. Seems like cheating. Don't mind hands on my cock when I'm kissing a guy or he's fucking me though. 

Hands free on the cock as long as that's what the top wants, but I love to cup and caress a warm set of balls so it's hard for me to keep my hands away. If the mood is right, I might also use my fingertips to massage the base of the dick when I know he's about to shoot, just to make it feel better for him.