Pushing willing bottoms

hntnhole

So, last Saturday I decided to walk over to the Ramrod - best cruise bar in town - for a beer before heading over to Slammer, my favorite fuckjoint.  Got to RR around 9, it was already jammed.  There's the main bar in front, to the left of that is the pool table area, now covered with plywood, since guys fuck on it - around it. Then, there's the bootblack's station opposite one of the johns (open - no walls or doors), and finally in back you get to the Patio bar, an open-air area.  There's a corridor off the patio bar that leads around a corner, past another john, and back to the front bar.  

That corner - on the SE corner of the building - is the traditional fuck/suck area.  A relatively narrow corridor, with benches built into one side.  I hadn't intended to sit back there and have my beer, but the front bar was full, the patio bar was full, and I guess I was lucky to find even that one spot to sit back in Pig Alley.  

Sat down next to a good-lookin kid, who's boyfriend was sitting on his other side.  Guys passing by, cruising everyone, blah blah blah.  So a guy stood against the wall, opposite the boyfriend, cruising him.  The guy sitting next to me wasn't all that happy about it, but I didn't find out about that until later.  After a few minutes, the boyfriend and the guy cruising him took off their shirts.  Nice-looking kid, black hair, nice body, nice bulge next to me was not at all impressed when his bf took out his Cock and the guy cruising the bf started sucking it.  Shortly after that, cruiser and bf got up and walked away, leaving the guy I was sitting next to alone. I'd noticed that he was eyeing my Cock, so I just asked him if that was his bf who'd just gone off to fuck the cruiser. Kid said yeah, and he knew his bf was going to Breed the cruiser, but was pissed off that the bf didn't allow him (the kid) to take raw Cock.  Raw is apparently fine for the bf, but not the kid. Saw my opening right then. So I started talking to the kid about how unfair it was that he wasn't allowed to take loads, but his bf could rawfuck any guy he wanted.  Kid said yeah, it was unfair, eyeing my now granite-hard Cock in my jeans.  There were other guys sucking Cock in that hallway, a few taking it up the gut.  I mentioned that I was heading over to Slammer in a little while to Breed Holes at some point.  

So I just asked the kid if he disliked taking raw Cock, and he looked at me and said "are you crazy?"  Put my arm around his shoulder, and started in on how unfair his bf was, denying him the pleasure of taking loads in the bar, watching other guys in front of us sucking Cocks, fucking, all of that.  He said he wanted to take as many loads as he could - but that before they went out to the bars, his bf always Bred his Hole, and thinks that should be enough for him.  By this time, the kid’s Cock was about to rip through his shorts.

I just said stuff like "how unfair - you deserve the same as every other guy here, blah blah blah, and he felt up my Cock in my jeans - asked me if I'd fuck him (duh), and I said of course, but I want to eat your Hole - taste your bf's load - slurp up your Hole a bit.  The kid was eyeing other guys Breeding within a foot or two of us, and when he stood up and pulled his khaki’s down, a very nice Cock sprang up, hard.  So I did what I told him I would do - got up, turned him around facing the wall, bent him over and ate that beautiful Hole full of thick black hair. After eating his Hole, (bf might be an asshole, but his load tasted good in the kid’s Hole) stood up so he could suck my Cock in front of the other guys sucking Cocks, Breeding.  That was ok, but not what I wanted, so stood him up and turned him around again, gently pushed him over the bench, bent over his back and quietly said "you want my load up your gut, don't you .... and you want all these other guys to watch, don't you .... 

The kid said he did - said “yes Sir” - so I started to fuck him.  His Hole was great - actually, he was a great fuck - and in a few minutes I bend over his back and whispered a question in his ear.  Something like "you want more raw Cocks, don't you - there are guys on each side of you waiting their turn - you want them too, don't you ..."  The kid sort of groaned - and answered that yeah, he did want them.  I just said something like "then you should have them" ... pulled out and stepped aside.  In a matter of 15 minutes that sweet boy took 4 loads.  So, I got on my knees and ate that Hole again, and it tasted just perfect full of Sperm off other Cocks.  I hadn't shot my load yet, and asked the kid how long he was going to wait for his bf to get back.  The kid just answered "fuck him".  He asked why I hadn't cum up his Hole, and I reminded him I was headed over to Slammer to Breed, but asked if he really wanted my load - to which he said something like "yeah, I want your load in my ass real bad ..."  Not a grammarian, but this wasn't in grammar school either.  This was at least 30, more like 45 minutes after I'd first sat down next to him.

SO !!!  I said that since I live only a few minutes walk from here, how about I fuck/breed you in my sling? That kid's eyes opened so wide I thought his eyeballs would drop out, and he just nodded.  I don't think he'd ever been slingfucked before.  Well, we both pulled our pants up, and as we left that area, a number of other guys caught my eye, seemingly wanting to be invited too. But, one step at a time. So we went back to my place, and had a fantastic night of it.  The poor kid had been mind-fucked into keeping his Hole closed to every raw Cock but his bf's, while the bf rawfucked any guy he wanted to.  Turns out his name is Javier, and he wants to come back next weekend.  He didn't mention where they lived, but I think it's some distance away.  

So, I didn't get to Slammer last Saturday night - but it was a very worthy trade-off.  

This is why I don't post on that "last load" thread.  I get raw Hole easily - any guy around here can - and it's a bit unseemly to go into stuff like this all the time when so many other guys have to wait weeks or months for something like this.  Of course, this is one of the main reasons I chose Ft.L. when I decided to relocate.  I had fb's who'd been here a number of times, always full of great stuff to report when they got back from here.  Haven't had any reason to regret moving here at all.  

• Like 14
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 14

Well, thanks .... if I could still blush, I'd at least try .... way too late for that though.  We'll see what happens a little later.  Oh - once a month Ramrod has the PigDance - which is tomorrow night, and a pervectly filthy event.   Maybe a waltz or 10?  The fun thing is, one never knows exactly how productive a night in the fleshpots will be.  Damn exciting, huh?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words, quackquack.  I haven't read fiction for ages, and have never bothered to try writing it.  The truth is often sordid enough !!!  Per Javier though, I haven't heard from him.  I suspect that the bf either deleted my # from Javier's phone, or cowed the young man into doing what the bf told him to.  I have no idea of other circumstances - i.e. financial arrangements, housing arrangements, all of that - so maybe I'll hear from him - maybe I'll run into him again at the bar - who knows.  If I do, I'll mention it.  

Thanks again !!

On 5/6/2022 at 8:14 PM, hntnhole said:

Well, thanks .... if I could still blush, I'd at least try .... way too late for that though.  We'll see what happens a little later.  Oh - once a month Ramrod has the PigDance - which is tomorrow night, and a pervectly filthy event.   Maybe a waltz or 10?  The fun thing is, one never knows exactly how productive a night in the fleshpots will be.  Damn exciting, huh?

I need to get back down to Ft Lauderdale!