Miami Area hotels

Hey guys. Heading to Miami this month for work. I’ll be staying at the Miami Lakes hotel. Is this a good place to take loads?  I’m curious if it’s easy for tops to access. Anyone with experience at this hotel or have any other suggestions in the area?

Edited by VersBBGuyinDC

If you will have a car and free time- you might look at the Link Motel ( hotel?) in Ft Lauderdale, on Federal Hwy  (US1)  and Sunrise. A lot of posts for door open cumdump scenes show up and they are there. And the sweet thing is, it is under a 10 minute walk out to the beach from the place, and at night it is only about 15 blocks ( tho a car or Uber is the only way to go)  to 321 sex club. 

11 hours ago, bobsbttm said:

I recommend Inn  Leather in Ft Lauderdale

So do I.  It's closer to the airport, if you're flying, and they offer "day-passes" for local (FtL) guys.  It can get really piggy, all it usually takes is a couple of guy to get the action started.  I've never stayed there, but I've heard that it's active at night too.  Also, there are Tops that whore their boys out over there.  The only real downside is, it's far enough from most of the action that you'll need to either uber up to the sluttier areas in W.M. or rent a car.  As AlwaysOpen says, Link is cool too, in that a lot of locals whore their Holes out over there, but again - it's not within walking distance of the main Breed-joints. Make sure to get over to Slammer; they're open Thurs - Sun, and it'll be a great time for you and your Hole.  

I've only been to Miami a few times, so I don't have much info.  I do know that lots of Miami guys drive up to Ft.L. for a night of raw sex though. 

Have a great time !! 

22 hours ago, AlwaysOpen said:

If you will have a car and free time- you might look at the Link Motel ( hotel?) in Ft Lauderdale, on Federal Hwy  (US1)  and Sunrise. A lot of posts for door open cumdump scenes show up and they are there. And the sweet thing is, it is under a 10 minute walk out to the beach from the place, and at night it is only about 15 blocks ( tho a car or Uber is the only way to go)  to 321 sex club. 

I’ve also come across a bunch of cumdump posts about the Link but it looks like a roach infested dump from the reviews I read. I plan to hit 321 and/or Cumunion at Club FTL while I am there.  

Maybe I will try and stay at Inn Leather for a night. I’m in town for work so can’t stay there the whole week.