A Clear and Present Danger

hntnhole

18 hours ago, Jackruby said:

I’m a card carrying Republican. I’m thrilled by Roe being overturned. I haven’t read the opinion, but from the news I’ve read, the opinion clearly stated that other opinions like same sex and Loving are not the same as Roe.

As far as children and conversion therapy, that is up to the parents. I have a strong belief that the government has no business in the bedroom and no business in the nursery either. 
For the record, I’m Pro-Life because I believe the fetus is a human life, thus afforded protection under the Constitution. I’m not particularly religious either, but am not an atheist either.

Imo as an outsider it seems to me that tags like 'Pro-Choice' and 'Pro-Life' don't really help in understanding one another and might over-simplify very difficult issues.

If I understand you correctly you would your point of view be the law of the land in all states, as you refer to the US Constitution.

Are there circumstances that medically and ethically an abortion would be permissible in your opinion?

For instance:
- When a doctor has to choose after an exident, between the life of the mother, and the life of the foetus? 
- After a woman was raped and a child was conceived as a result of that?

From what point do you think a foetus is a human being, and would that also include the day of conception itself so in your view women should not be able to get a morning-after pill? 

Just searching for an answer if there's a sort of grey area in between what sometimes can be a black and white issue.