Do tops like sloppy well used cum dripping assholes?

Oralguya1

In 9 out of 10 situations, the tops love my cum filled hole. Many times I would go to a sex club already pre-filled with a load from my husband. I tend to show up early at the opening time of the party and get myself in position right away to get the party started. Every time I do that, the first guy to top me will be surprised to feel the cum inside me and they would shoot their first load almost immediately. With the scent of the first two loads of fresh cum in my ass I usually attract quite a number of tops. Some, of course, will only get in for the fuck, but roughly 1 in 4 will shoot the load too. 

And yes, I had the occasional top who is turned off by my dripping hole and will not fuck me. But that´s more like a once in a blue moon exception. Oddly enough last time a top refused to fuck my sloppy cum-dripping hole was at a BioHazard party in Berlin sometime in 2017. Thought it was rather funny given the party theme LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2022 at 12:13 PM, EuRawBottom said:

Oddly enough last time a top refused to fuck my sloppy cum-dripping hole was at a BioHazard party in Berlin sometime in 2017. Thought it was rather funny given the party theme LOL

That is wonderfully funny!  Wow...

• 5 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 1:46 PM, Mammut said:

Yes! I love a pre-fucked cummy hole. The more cum the better. It feels amazing sliding my dick inside a wet hole and I get really turned on knowing that many men have gotten off inside that hole before me, so sexy. 

Amen! Love what you wrote! 💦

Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes. Now it's a competition. I have to fuck him better than the other top(s). From the moment I realize he's loaded to the moment my swimmers cross the finish line (wherever that is) before all others. My boys always win the race. Or, with the stamina I know they have, there's a moment when all the cum inside you is mine. And then I'm the only one who really bred you.

Yeah, I have no idea how competitive my sperm really are, but I like the thought.

Cool fact: penises have mushroom heads so they can scrape other men's cum out of wherever it happens to be. That's the purpose. So if the other tops just like the satisfying feeling of entering a sloppy hole — it's good to know you're fucking a slut — I'll just let their seed chill on the bottom's balls and take that sperm race all for myself.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

My experience is when at a crowded naked venue, if I guy comes up and fucks me, then obviously cums hard, it is likely that another few will want to fuck me. Been at the Heath at the fuck tree, bent over. An older guy came over and started fingering my ass, and said he could smell the cum, within seconds he was hard and inside dropping another fresh load, that leaked out over my balls

On 1/16/2023 at 12:35 AM, backtails said:

if the other tops just like the satisfying feeling of entering a sloppy hole

For some, there's a bit more available:  When I eat/rut in a sloppy Hole, I know the bottom is a real, true cumdump, and that shifts my Cock into Breed-gear.  I like the notion that other Cocks have been rutting in the Hole - Breeding in the Hole that I'm in at the moment.  I like eating his wet Hole - "connecting" with those previous Cocks that shot their Sperm up the Hole.  But, it's been quite a number of years since my life partner passed, and pigsex is all I've had since then,  It would be wonderful to actually love a man for who he is in his entirety again .... 

• Like 4