1st Syphilis Infection

I've got Syphilis now.

I am also a Poz bottom. I love to be fucked and take loads. I got to the clinic and doctors ask how I'm doing, I am open with them and tell them I have been extremely sexually active and that starts or visit. Regular labs and test and few days later I get my results.

I am a cum chaser.

I think I am also a bug chaser. 

I AM A PROUD POZ CUM PIG THAT LOVES TO TAKE LOADS. POZ OR NEG. I AM A HAPPY CUMDUMP PIG.

10 hours ago, TXltnpozcumdump88 said:

I am also a Poz bottom.

I think I am also a bug chaser. 

You may wish to re-word this, although I'm not sure you can do so within the rules without changing your meaning. Since you're poz, "bug chasing" for you presumably means chasing other STI's, and promoting that is expressly forbidden on this site. You may want to reacquaint yourself with the rules of the site.

I got it years ago and didn’t notice anything for a while but eventually had these faint spots all over my torso. They were smooth to the touch, didn’t hurt, itch or feel different in anyway at all. I almost suspect it was allergies to detergent or something but went to my doctor anyway. Since I didn’t know how long I had it they gave me 3 shots of penicillin spread out. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...