Rashes after partying ?

59 minutes ago, fskn said:

Thanks for sharing your experience, which is useful to all of us.

One would have hope and learn from this useful information.
Unfortunately too many are not receptive to receiving information and performing their own personal risk assessment using validated facts.

Facts like Syphilis Kills.
My third cousin (once removed) died of Syphilis at the prime of her life at age 33.

Sounds like you @SFSloppyAznBottom have not had the amazing experience that often of having thick cool (sometimes cold) creamy penicillin injected into your backside muscle tissue, that is until now.

I f'ing hate those shots. I hate rubbers more, but I still hate those shots. I always get the shots, but the word Fuck with a pissed off face flies multiple times through the air from my lips each time I receive that magical call informing me that I have an RPR value. That RPR value that is goin to kick off a series of chained events, events that I at least like to stay ahead of with the CDC.

Don't get me wrong, I want Syphilis gone from he planet like the CDC does, but I'm not going to tell the CDC what amazing man fucked me without a condom, that's even if I know who it was, so the CDC can get to him via calls, and postal mail deliveries, and knocks on the doors when he may live or where his family lives.

So @SFSloppyAznBottom if this is your first time getting these injections, was there any discomfort in walking, climbing stairs, getting out of bed or off a chair? I remember that first time Penny kissed my ass. The next morning it felt like the penicillin had turned to stone in my ass and crippled my ability to move my leg.

Going forward I would recommend the following things to as prevention: always carry Tylenol incase a practice wants to sneak in an injection before you leave, and get yourself a thick billfold (a.k.a. wallet) to bite down on as you bend over the practice equipment and want to shout out Fuck fuck fuck. Let 's get this over with and go home.

26 minutes ago, StickyWetHole said:

Unfortunately too many are not receptive to receiving information and performing their own personal risk assessment using validated facts.

My third cousin (once removed) died of Syphilis at the prime of her life at age 33.

Sounds like you @SFSloppyAznBottom have not had the amazing experience that often of having thick cool (sometimes cold) creamy penicillin injected into your backside muscle tissue, that is until now.

I f'ing hate those shots. I hate rubbers more, but I still hate those shots. I always get the shots, but the word Fuck with a pissed off face flies multiple times through the air from my lips each time I receive that magical call informing me that I have an RPR value. That RPR value that is goin to kick off a series of chained events, events that I at least like to stay ahead of with the CDC.

Don't get me wrong, I want Syphilis gone from he planet like the CDC does, but I'm not going to tell the CDC what amazing man fucked me without a condom, that's even if I know who it was, so the CDC can get to him via calls, and postal mail deliveries, and knocks on the doors when he may live or where his family lives.

So @SFSloppyAznBottom if this is your first time getting these injections, was there any discomfort in walking, climbing stairs, getting out of bed or off a chair? I remember that first time Penny kissed my ass. The next morning it felt like the penicillin had turned to stone in my ass and crippled my ability to move my leg.

Going forward I would recommend the following things to as prevention: always carry Tylenol incase a practice wants to sneak in an injection before you leave, and get yourself a thick billfold (a.k.a. wallet) to bite down on as you bend over the practice equipment and want to shout out Fuck fuck fuck. Let 's get this over with and go home.

It wasn’t my first shot. I had a bi buddy that we hadn’t played for a few months , but he informed me that he has the Big S. Kinda assuming he got it from a guy versus the female partners.

I scheduled a check up. The protocol in SF DPH is to give you a shot if you have an infected partner , before your result is back. It came back negative.

Butt was numb but didn’t have the cold like symptoms last time after the shots.

My approach to the shots and side effect is to be as conscious as I could. Try to sit in the self inflicted pain. Perform daily task as usual with it. Need to sit in the consequence and maybe decide how much of risky sexual behavior is worth it in the future .

36 minutes ago, StickyWetHole said:

The butt feels numb and heavy. Even now , two days after the shot. But I can perform task without issues , besides being uncomfortable 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, StickyWetHole said:

it felt like the penicillin had turned to stone in my ass

Let me tell you about the time I drove from upstate NY to Colorado with one of those in my ass...

On second thought, don't. That's one of the experiences I'd just as soon forget. Even if it does make a good story.

Yes, that really happened.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, viking8x6 said:

One possible cause for palm rashes is secondary syphilis. Being on PrEP, it shouldn't ever get to secondary - but if you're not getting tested for it regularly, now would be a great time to get that checked.

I concur that you may need an STD screening. This is an indication of secondary syphillis.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/15/2022 at 7:30 AM, Guest said:

...not had the amazing experience that often of having thick cool (sometimes cold) creamy penicillin injected into your backside muscle tissue, that is until now.

I f'ing hate those shots. I hate rubbers more, but I still hate those shots. I always get the shots, but the word Fuck with a pissed off face flies multiple times through the air from my lips each time I receive that magical call...

I guess we must all be different - I got Syphillis from Folsom Europe and got treated this morning - and barely felt either needle injecting into each bum cheek... and I've been fine since.

I'd hope that folks reading these posts thinking they may have syphillis aren't put off getting tested and treated - the pain isn't really that bad - and preferable to the deathly consequences of not being treated.