New to bareback

7 hours ago, Tightend69 said:

I haven't tried bb before but really thinking about trying it. Don't know unless I try it. Any pointers for the first time?

Try searching on here for any of the approximately 879 times people have asked the question before - search for "first time bare" or something like that. More than a decade of advice, all of which boils down to "You just have to try it to find out."

1 hour ago, NEDenver said:

Get on prep ahead of time

Well said.

@Tightend69, I would also suggest discussing available STI vaccinations with your doctor. Vaccines against Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HPV, and meningitis are good options for sexually-active gay men. Some of these vaccinations require multiple doses over many months.

With STI vaccinations, PrEP, and the frequent STI testing that accompanies PrEP, there's much less to worry about and you can concentrate on enjoying sex the way it was meant to be: 100% bare.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, fskn said:

With STI vaccinations, PrEP, and the frequent STI testing that accompanies PrEP, there's much less to worry about and you can concentrate on enjoying sex the way it was meant to be: 100% bare.

What fskn said ^ , tightend69.  btw - does this imply a sports-position as well ??

and I'll bet you he gets a "lower then the basement offer" by the Bears !!!   😩 Pre-season's not too far off now- and while loyal to the bitterest of ends - I'm getting really, really of Virginia McCaskey.  Actually, rumor has it that she's taking all the dough for her formaldehyde transfusions, and lives in a coffin somewhere under Soldier Field now ....... she's so old (99, 100?) and skinny she could walk through a harp.  For a while, there was a rumor around that someone would buy the Bears and move the franchise out to Rosemont* !!!  But, it took the Cubbies 100 years to break the curse, so I doubt I'll live to be old enough to see the Bears return to NFL Glory. 

*(which is one of the plainest of burbs out in the vast, plastic wasteland known as the NW suburbs - ), for all you unfamiliar with Chgo ...

• Upvote 1

Like others have said but find a Doctor and be honest with what you are doing sexually. Get tested every three months for STI, learn to clean out your hole, and also learn how to stretch out your cunt so you can enjoy getting fucked without pain. 

1st - and most importantly-  make sure you have a dr that you are comfortable being TOTALLY honest with, and who will not be judgmental- but work with you 

2nd - go on prep (and as fskn mentioned any vaccines you might need)

3rd - then find a hot sexy understanding top- depending on where you are I am sure you should find several who would be turned on being your first raw cock and the first to shoot their load inside you - and makes sure you enjoy it so that you become a good regular hole for guys to breed

4th - enjoy and report back to us about your adventures 

(step 3 was my presumption that you are a bottom… if you are a top - steps 1 and 2 still essential- just replace #3 with”find  a good slutty bottom” and move on to #4)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow guys thanks for the great advice, lots to think about now. Do I need to get on prep and do all those tests if I just try it once? What if I don't end up liking bb and went thru all that hassle? Where do I even find a patient top to try this with? Love the community here and understanding 

1 hour ago, Tightend69 said:

Btw what's the reputation badge all about? How good you are at following through with hooking up?

I think it's about how many likes and upvotes you get on comments. 

Hope you enjoy your first load. Please tell us all about it. Mine was a guy who talked me into BB saying he'd pull out but didn't. After I decided I liked it I offered my ass raw to a regular who I'd always insisted on condoms with. He loved it and bred me so many times after that. Enjoyed giving him that opportunity as a kind of gift.