New to bareback

4 hours ago, Tightend69 said:

Do I need to get on prep and do all those tests if I just try it once? What if I don't end up liking bb and went thru all that hassle?

There shouldn't be much hassle starting PrEP anymore. Same-day start was added to the US CDC PrEP guidelines at the end of 2021, and the preventive care mandate (no out-of-pocket cost for most insured people) has applied to PrEP since the start of 2020.

You might (subject to discussion with a medical professional) be a good candidate for intermittent or "2-1-1" dosing. You would only take PrEP when you have sex. (2 Truvada pills 24 to 2 hours before sex, 1 pill 24 hours later, and 1 final pill 24 hours after that, is the simple scenario, but there is more to it.)

Research validated "2-1-1" Truvada for PrEP by the mid-2010s, and some countries (like France, where the research was done) quickly put it into practice. It was added to the US CDC PrEP guidelines at the end of 2021.

Same-day PrEP start has been the norm in San Francisco for several years, but a suitably equipped provider anywhere in the country can follow the protocol. Many people meet the criteria, and same-day start is simple for oral PrEP. Don't hesitate to ask!

The STI tests that accompany PrEP are necessary for all sexually-active, at-risk people, including men who have sex with men (MSM). Even if you decide to resume using condoms, you remain at risk, especially from activities not normally done with a barrier.

I've been sexually active since 1995. US AIDS deaths peaked around that year, so there was still a lot of fear. Even so, only one guy ever asked me to use a condom for oral sex (and I politely declined that blowjob).

The STI vaccinations I mentioned, if you haven't had them (young people may have had them as a matter of routine), do take time to complete, but the protection lasts many years.

5 hours ago, Tightend69 said:

Where do I even find a patient top to try this with?

Based on your profile picture, I'd like to volunteer my services. 😏

In all seriousness, good luck with your foray into barebacking, have fun, keep asking questions, and tell us about your adventures!

Reference: [think before following links] https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/risk/prep/cdc-hiv-prep-guidelines-2021.pdf

Same-day start starts on p. 35, basic "2-1-1" Truvada for PrEP is on p. 55, and the "there's more to it" scenarios are on p. 56.

'Nuff said already .... and thanks for the recommendation; I'm honored !!!

Well, he's closer to you than he is to me .... but that's just a matter of logistics ... 

For: Tightend69:

Yes,  You should go through "all that" PReP/innoculations stuff first.  Just "trying it out once" can be enough to awaken your sexual appetite to the extent that you start dwelling on your perversions a bit too quickly.  In the event you're 'born-to-it', like so many of us are, and you take a raw Cock up that pretty ass, you'll only want more and more, and you'll likely go get it sooner than later.  So, yes.  Get all the precautions first - because you almost certainly will love raw Cock pumping Sperm up that soon-to-be BreedHole, and it's best to protect yourself first.  You can always go off the meds if you decide to become a chaser (and I hope that never turns out to be the case), but once it's done, it's done

Good luck.  And keep us apprised of your upcoming adventures !!! 😉

• Like 2

Being of the generation before hiv/aids, bareback was the norm and by my own choice, it's all I've ever known.  Like having your first fuck, it'll best with someone you trust and you're comfortable with.  If you enjoy the man, you'll enjoy the fuck.  Best of luck and keep us posted.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 12:52 AM, Tightend69 said:

Wow great advice guys, thanks! How do I take you up on your offer to volunteer your services? I'm up for it. How do I reach you? The forum won't let me send pvt messages.

As you post more messages in different threads that interest you, you'll receive private message privileges.

In the meantime, I hope that guys near you (I think your profile mentions Arizona?) will see this and message you. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area but I know that if we were nearby, I would not be able to resist your ass. (That's meant as a compliment, not to objectify you. My dick is in my profile pic here.)