How long should sex last?

kh2348

IDEALLY, How Long Should The Fucking Last?  

259 members have voted

1. 1. IDEALLY, How Long Should The Fucking Last?

• Less than 5 minutes
    • 5 to 10 minutes
    • 10 to 15 minutes
    • 15 to 20 minutes
    • 20 to 30 minutes
    • More than 30 minutes

sex should be an event not a blow and go. Lots of deep kissing licking nip play sucking rimming fucking and so on. Love to go all night fall asleep wake up the next morning start all over again and ok course prepare an excellent breakfast

sex should be an event not a blow and go. Lots of deep kissing licking nip play sucking rimming fucking and so on. Love to go all night fall asleep wake up the next morning start all over again and ok course prepare an excellent breakfast

Agreed. There are times I want a quickie. Don't tell me you love me tell you like scenes it. But for the most part I have to say I like sex to lat a while. A few hours even. I want to come out feeling like I ran a marathon.

BTW Topper, hot fucking pecs bro. WOOF.

im all about the foreplay... mainly cause i cant last at all when im fucking.

i could suck cock and eat ass for hours, but when it comes to fucking a guy I only ever last about 5 minutes before i cum - it can be really frustrating cause you just know that some bottoms really want a good fucking pounding. i tend to try and compensate by lots of ass play before hand.

when im bottom then however long it takes the top guy to cum is fine with me, whether its 5 minutes or an hour lol. dont think i could take it much longer than that though.

• 5 months later...

The amount of time really depends. What I care about is that someone is upfront on what they want. If a top tell me he wants a quickie and I'm told to bend over and he pounds me for two minutes and then shoots I'm fine with or if I'm told that I will be on my belly for two hours I'm also fine with it. I just want to know so I can prepare myself mentally as well as physically.

A recent fuck was dissatisfying because the time was much different than what was planned. An ex BF called me and we met at a hotel I was staying at in Boston. He is one of the few guys where I am the top and I was excited as I hadn't topped in over a year and we discussed playing all night but after a little foreplay I pounded him and dropped my first load in him within minutes to take the edge off so I could then fuck for the night but maybe ten minutes later he jerked off while I was fucking and he was then ready to be done. That was so disappointing!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that it really depends on the situation.

Taking several quick loads from married businessmen at lunchtime is hot.

But so is being in the sleeper of a trucker's rig, pinned to the wall as he works his cock in and out for hours is also hot.

I don't think one answer fits all.

I like to be fucked for like 30 min or more. The problem I have had with tops is once they go in raw the sensation just gets the better of them and they come quicker. I asked this to a woman and she said most guys she has fucked cum in 2-3 minutes if she bare backs. Lot longer if they wear a condom

• 6 years later...