just took my 1st anon ass load

bbfarm

just now.  Sunday morning at 10 am.  super hot dude from THIS SITE. I say “super hot”.  I didn’t see him. But that dick. and that attitude.  FUCK YES.   

He texted before he got here. I waited in the empty camper in the backyard. I put on a blindfold when I heard him approach, and never took it off or even peeked.  

He came in. I am waiting with my hard, leaking dick hanging out of my shorts.   In no time, his dick is out. Hard as a rock. In my mouth.  He’s uncut, but I never read foreskin ‘cause he’s so fucking hard.  I told him later that his dick reminded me of my cousin’s, who I started fucking around with at age 12.   Perfect mouthful. Perfectly proportioned dickhead.  

So he has me suck it until he’s leaking. He has me stand up and drop my shorts. FUCK YES

(Now I have been 95% top for almost 20 years. I spent the 20 years before as 90% bottom.  I know how to take dick, but have not done it in a long time.  Never anonymously. Never a bare casual load. I’ve give quite a few, never taken one). 

I climbed on the bed in the camper, on my knees, ass out over the edge.  He stuck his dick in me.  I thought I could not take it  OUCH.  How does it hurt so much at first, and then feel so good later?   What a perfect dick.  The pain turned to discomfort turned to ambivalent turned to fucking amazing.  I have not bottomed in so long.  Do I flex my ass? Do I flex my hole? Do I move with the rhythm, or just lie there mostly relaxed and passive, which is what I want from bottoms?  

His dick is perfect for him rubbing his dick head back and forth  across my sphincter   Hot  He says he’s using me like a condom  I am biting my lip, trying not to beg him to cum in me, which is what I want most.  I dislike bottoms who prematurely beg for cum.

Random dude.  Never seen him.  He’s ball’s deep in me using his ass for his pleasure . Bare.   FUCK YES. He speeds up. His breath does that thing.   HE IS SHOOTING INSIDE ME!

I haven’t taken a load in my ass in years. Never anon.  I have never even seen this stud who just inseminated me with his dna.   Shot his wad inside me. Bare. I was such a slut for his dick and load.   I did not feel it pulse.  As a top, I always hope for my bottoms to feel my dick when it’s ejaculating deep inside him. He slides out though, and I feel my swollen hole, slippery with his nutt   I smell some.  Fresh cum.  FUCK YES.

Another first. He spins me around and has me clean his dick. I’ve never done atm from the bottom end.  Damn that dick just gave me a load. Of course I put it in my mouth  Of course I want any remaining drops.

Stud boy (he’s less than half my age) keeps on going.  I keep sucking.  He lays me face down on the camper mattress.  YES PLEASE USE MY HOLE. Amazing to me how I’ve gone from hardcore top to bottom!!  i don’t know what to do though. I want to talk about how hot it is, what he’s doing. But I don’t like verbal bottoms . I want rock back with his motion, but I prefer when bottoms completely relax and let me use them like the sock puppets that are (to get my load).   Idk what to do.

But he does this hot thing.   I love pinning guys down when I fuck them. I’ve held guys by the neck and choked them out a little. I need leverage to fuck hard, and deep.

But he did this amazing thing. Me face down. Him on top.  His dick fucking my asshole.  He wrapped his arms around my head. He held my head in his arms, like he had me. I was gasping for breath with his arms wrapped around my head.  HOT literally and mentally   I am doing that to the next bottom I fuck!!

After a while, he pulls out, flips over onto his back, and pushes my mouth back down on his dick. ATM for the second time. He’s fucked his load in me, bruised my ass to make it take, and given his cock a slippery coating of his own frothy cum.

I devoured that cock   SO HOT   where did this slut bottom in me cum from?  his perfect size and perfect shape got me into a perfect rhythm 

HE CAME IN MY MOUTH  second load   It’s all up in my sinuses. His manspunk is digging in my head looking to breed. DAMN  Stud loaded my ass and my head.

He said he’d like me to jack off.  I haven’t touched my dick so far. I try. I can’t. Cum in my ass. Cum in my head. I am overexcited  

I have a big dick. It’s been hard and semi hard and engorged and leaking this whole time. Sorry dude.  I can truthfully say I’ll masturbate over his later.  More than once.  I love love love it when bottoms dont cum and say they will masturbate later, thinking of my big dick exploding inside   Hot.  Heh heh heh  You should!

And I will .  Ass up, masked. He used my ass, came in me twice. I never saw him.  

Dog, I love being a dirty homosexual.  

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7