23 Yr old student breeds me

fisterm8

Was checking out the apps barely an hour ago after I had a lovely bath.... I'd douched my hole this afternoon but no takers..... I'd planned to sleep after bath as I've early rise tomorrow. 

A message arrived saying "address - I want to come breed you - quickie".... So  I checked his profile..... Fit 23yr old student, top, into bareback.... and 5 mins walk away...... So I thought WHY NOT.... Quickly lubed my hole, unlocked door and sent him address with details..... He replied on his way.... I put lights out and assumed face down ass up position. 

In less than 2 mins after that I heard door open and heard him come into bedroom and drop his trousers. 

He immediately found my hole with his hard cock and pushed all the way in letting out a moan... Then started pounding me hard and fast.... Took him 2 mins to squirt his spunk in me. 

I'm so glad I've universities nearby. 

He asked to come round again tomorrow Tuesday but I'm busy so we agreed Wednesday..... He said thankyou for me letting him come round.... He wiped up in dark, zipped up n left. 

I'm now of to sleep leaving his cum inside me all night.... I'm loving the smell of his spunk around my hole.

Roll on wednesday..... I'm old enough to be his daddy. 

• Like 15
  • Piggy 7

So hot!

My first bareback since my teens was with a student at York Uni. He was 18 and I was 50. Fucked me many more times after that - said he loved breeding Daddies. And the best thing about it was that he was so fucking randy - like any 18 year old he never went soft.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Satyr99 said:

"And the best thing about it was that he was so fucking randy - like any 18 year old he never went soft."

Thats the best kind .....love when they stay over and breed me all night