Hard to meet guys into WS and piss drinking anymore

It's a shame that you find it less common, @Oralguya1. I am too young to have experienced the heyday of hanky codes, but I wonder whether having a common language of signals made a difference. In theory, even if fewer people are into watersports today, technology should help us connect.

Hope you find some young guys who appreciate WS!

5 hours ago, Oralguya1 said:

When I was young, 30+ years ago, WS was much more common. Now, most young guys just get freaked out over it. I love drinking the piss of a young stud!!

Yeah I don't know why. I love to drink piss str8 from the the "tap". 

7 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Yeah I don't know why. I love to drink piss str8 from the the "tap". 

I feel the same as you about drinking straight from the tap. That's probably about the only straight part of me lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I know what you mean. Years ago, I could find a guy to piss in my mouth or ass pretty easily. Now I almost never get to taste and and certainly never get piss fucked. It used to turn tops on when I would ask them to piss in my mouth. Now they mostly freak out.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bruce999 said:

In Brooklyn before Covid, there was a piss group that would meet Once a month. I wish they would open back up 

I was part of one in Chicago back in 2016. Great times. Last time I went to an event was in 2018, but it was a dry party that turned into a bareback orgy of grandpas. What happened to my skoooooool...? 

• Like 1

It's kind of surprising in a way.  It's not as uncommon a fetish as you might expect, but I will say that I didn't get to actually do it for the first time until around age 30.  I'd say that when I would go to S.O.P. in London pre-lockdowns, the Tuesday sessions would skew older; the Sunday sessions had a wider variety of ages.

• Like 1

It's still very common to find guys into watersports in Europe these days.  No great surprise as I definitely think we have a less inhibited attitude to kink compared to Americans. In my opinion, the piggiest pigs are from Belgium but Germany and the Netherlands are not far behind 🐷 Love a good session in rubber or PVC 🐷

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

It's kind of surprising in a way.  It's not as uncommon a fetish as you might expect, but I will say that I didn't get to actually do it for the first time until around age 30.  I'd say that when I would go to S.O.P. in London pre-lockdowns, the Tuesday sessions would skew older; the Sunday sessions had a wider variety of ages.

I’ve not been since lockdown ended. But I always enjoyed it. 

I still find plenty of guys who are into it, which is good for a thirsty pig like me who can't get enough of it down my throat hehe. 

Still yet to try piss fucking, though I do have a guy who wants to change that soon. Open to other offers as well, of course ;) 

Guys, there is an entire website called Waterboys.com that is still online. Be sure to include the "s" or it leads to a band, not to mention the movie that was in theaters.

You can search by Country for guys near you and select all types of options including age and usual stats like body type or any thing you want or need.

Most important is type of piss scene as some just like to drink from the tap while others want to be piss fucked. Totally nude or fully clothed and piss all over him.

I have pissed down a few throats over the years. I am a Top for Piss as I don't drink it and I only want Cum in my ass.  Multiple Anonymous Loads are welcomed to unload in my ass.467c218f-4eee-4a50-b532-f851dc7f5ed4.jpg.3abd805b821b1db114de9004e0f7310a.jpgtumblr_nhpwe9CHTC1u6lo1io1_400.jpg.0871eb98b22331d320bd0deef6ed791b.jpg

Edited by BREEDmeRAW
Spelling
  • Piggy 5