Hard to meet guys into WS and piss drinking anymore

1 hour ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

Guys, there is an entire website called Waterboys.com that is still online. Be sure to include the "s" or it leads to a band, not to mention the movie that was in theaters.

You can search by Country for guys near you and select all types of options including age and usual stats like body type or any thing you want or need.

Most important is type of piss scene as some just like to drink from the tap while others want to be piss fucked. Totally nude or fully clothed and piss all over him.

I have pissed down a few throats over the years. I am a Top for Piss as I don't drink it and I only want Cum in my ass.  Multiple Anonymous Loads are welcomed to unload in my ass.

Thank you for the website tip. I'll go check it out. Hopefully there will be more than just 3 other me's that are in my area! Lol

i love sitting on the cold wet floor of the smelly toilets in a sleazy bar late at night and getting pissed on by whoever happens to come in. i guess about one in three obliges. In my mouth, over my face, over my clothes. They rarely speak to me, i'm just another urinal.  Compare that with going to a guy's perfect house and after a while he politely leads me into the perfect bathroom, gets me to crouch naked in the bath, then carefully pisses on me, and then insists i take a shower, followed by drying myself with a big white fluffy expensive bath towel. Nah. 

• 2 weeks later...

Remember to let other guys know what type of scene you want from ON you naked or clothed or Inside your mouth or ass.

Good luck and hope more Men will explore their different options. Drink up boys.tumblr_nq976cTta81uyncaeo1_400.png.ccf634e5398de2b54bcfb93b9946dd58.pngIMG_20220115_115235.thumb.jpg.db85af069c29756bd88de3b81a4c8456.jpg2aa56e18-ceb5-4061-a3b4-07bbcf7db8c8.thumb.jpg.2f7b97e921fad6bc9d8f4c4f9cb63fb3.jpg

• Like 2

I luv piss play!! But what is up with the Waterboys.com site? They wont send me the confirmation email.

Are any if you on this site and us it still working? 

I have tried 3 x different emails. It is a bit of a piss off thst I cant join. Pun intended!!

I have to be much more selective and careful than I was before, because I do not want to drink any meth piss. Before the meth problem got out of control, I was pretty open to drink anyone from the tap but the meth problem changed all that for me.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Queenzlander59 said:

I luv piss play!! But what is up with the Waterboys.com site? They wont send me the confirmation email.

Are any if you on this site and us it still working? 

I have tried 3 x different emails. It is a bit of a piss off thst I cant join. Pun intended!!

Same when i tried to log in with my (not used for a few years) account. When could not log on selected the send reset email - no email. 

Then tried to setup a new account, no confirmation email for two new email (gmail) accounts.