Hard to meet guys into WS and piss drinking anymore

1 hour ago, muscmtl said:

This guy told me to meet him at the bathouse and not piss before he gets there so he can drink it. I spend half hour in the bathroom door open, not wanting to waste my piss since having a guy drink it is the best. Tons of guys passed by, looked and didn't get the hit. Of course the piss drinker never showed up, but hey that's Montreal for you. I need to move

I always drink every last drop and have the videos to prove it. Hate you had to waste the that piss Sir 

• Piggy 1

Not sure where you live but have you considered going to your local leather bar and hanging around the bathroom and asking guys to piss in your mouth. 

I am not into piss play but my partner is. He likes to drink piss and we have gone to leather bars and have watched him go to the men’s room and ask guys to piss in his mouth and most say yes.

I have loved WS from when in my mid teens loving the taste of it. I love getting pissed on and drinking piss straight from the tap. I also love get pissed on while dressed up in a suit and tie sex session.

• Like 2