theater basement

as1717

So I was feeling super horny today. I was supposed to hook up with someone but it didn't work and I was in the city so I thought I would go to the theater and go in the basement where it's totally dark.

So I stripped down naked and had my hands up on the wall and my legs apart. It wasn't the best time because it was mid-morning but I stayed till lunch time.

Totally dark I felt this guy playing with my hole. So I moaned and encouraged him. I was already lubed up so he was able to slide his raw cock into my hole. It started pumping away for a while. Finally he asked if I want his load in my raw ass and I said of course. So in another minute he starts shooting a huge load in me.

I turned around to clean his cock off and there was just enough light to see it was a young guy maybe a college kid. I usually like to keep it completely anonymous but he was hot. So then I left and I still have his load in my hole. No discussion of status or anything just a cumdump for him to use. I loved it. I'll have to get into the city more often.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5

the best way to do it  with raw cock raw holes are for raw cocks loads just pure raw primal fucking the way it is supposed to be done