Does anyone use St Giles hotel apart from cumdumps??

bluedragon

Slightly facetious title but I'm looking forward to spending a few months in London this summer and I'm intrigued with all the BBRT meets listed at St Giles. I'll definitely be up for attending a few and loading some hot bottoms but are the staff cool? I assume they realise what is going on and I don't want to have awkward conversations as I make my way past the front desk a couple times a week to the next cumdump 😉

• 2 weeks later...

It's a big, busy hotel. You simply need to confidently walk in, up the stairs, across to the lifts (to the right) and up to your cumdump's room. You walk through the Reception area, but you're not that closer to anyone at the desk.   

• Like 1

Honestly I don’t think they care 

It’s quite a busy hotel given it’s location so there is a lot of people coming and going.

I think the fact that so many use it and BBRTS is always full of party invites at this place, I think you’ll be fine 😈

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve never intentionally stayed at St. Giles as a cumdump but during the 2 stays I have done there in the last  6 months I’ve found it a good hotel to get fucked during the night by other guys staying there. Most nights I was staying there I found someone else in the hotel on Grindr who came to my room and fucked me.  Last time I was there on my final night this was at about 3am.

I sometimes stay there on "business" when visiting exhibitions in London, but only when travelling by rail because I don't want to drive after a sleepless night.  It is convenient for other "attractions" in London.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...