THE MAKING OF A CHASING PIG

Part 1

I started barebacking by accident 8 years ago, when a fuckfriend of mine at the time broke a condom while fucking me. He just didn’t stop and gave me my first load. I never used a condom again. I started hooking up, taking all the dicks and loads I could find. After a few years, I was lucky enough not to catch anything.  PrEp became a thing. My doctor got me on it, and while it definitely provided me with mind relief for a while, I knew there was something missing. 

That’s when I discovered BZ, and slowly started thinking about dropping PrEp. In the next few years, I kept hooking up like a mad man, becoming less and less selective about who would load me. I would miss doses of PrEp, more and more. 

Until I finally dropped PrEp completely, and got my sex drive to crazy levels. I just thrived and got off on risk. I also discovered bathhouses, darkrooms and sex clubs, and would explore any sleazy place I could find, especially when travelling to Europe and the US, sometimes spending hours in some dark corners with my pants at my ankles taking uncountable dicks and loads, with my bottle of poppers ready in my hand to give me the extra boost to take what was coming. Poppers just makes me beg for dicks and loads and if a guy puts a bottle of it under my nose, there won’t be much resistance.

I remember entire nights spent at Slammer in LA, GI Joe in Montreal, or Bunker in Paris, on all four in just my jocks and sneakers, sometimes blindfolded, just taking loads after loads. I would feel the cum dripping down my legs on my way back to my hotel, and I stained more than one bus seats with loads and ass juices. 

And somehow after all those years and hookups, I still managed to slip through the cracks and not get anything. I was definitely not actively chasing, it seemed all too twisted to me, and kind of felt invincible. 

But things may be about to change soon.

Edited by DirtyFckr
  • Like 21
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 16

Part 2

When I accidentally discovered bareback fuck, I also found BBRT. I was mostly using Grindr and Scruff then, and this site opened a whole new world to me. With PrEp not a thing at the time, most guys on apps were still very reluctant to drop the condom. I was very shy and scared of people’s judgement so it was difficult to be forward with them about wanting raw dicks and loads, especially in a small community. BBRT definitely allowed me to find guys who would not beat around the bush and know they only want to breed me. 

It was definitely a great education for me. I would get messages from guys all around the world who would make me discover new things, new kinks, new perversions. I went from vanilla to fully realized pig in a matter of months, trying (and loving) sneakers and socks play, sniffing sweaty hairy pits, piss, leather, groups, etc. The socks, sneakers and pits stuck and I still get so turned on with guys wearing wet sweaty crew socks in hot sneaks. 

Everything was still pretty innocent (somehow) until I get a message on BBRT from this guy on a Saturday night in 2015. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you've become comfortable with the man you've evolved to be today.  I, for one never judge others and I live my life without apologies or regrets.  You seem a well adjusted man, and from the waist down (which is all that's visible) you've got plenty to offer.  The honesty of this thread is quite refreshing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Good to see you've become comfortable with the man you've evolved to be today.  I, for one never judge others and I live my life without apologies or regrets.  You seem a well adjusted man, and from the waist down (which is all that's visible) you've got plenty to offer.  The honesty of this thread is quite refreshing.

Thanks man, starting to get there!

Part 3

He lived on the West Coast, literally on the other side of the continent from me. Definitely my type from his description, athletic white guy without being overly buff, about 5’10 and a nice thick dick though not excessively long. Just perfect. I - 5’8, athletic, tight ass - was apparently his type too. Our kinks were very in tune, him a dominant verbal top, me as a sub bottom pig. Too bad a literal continent was separating us.

We kept chatting however, exchanging numbers and keeping in touch.

His profile mentioned he was undetectable. I didn’t pay too much attention to it at the time, until a few months later, he started to ask me questions over text messages about me taking any load from any one. Again, I was not actively chasing, just getting off on taking risk. He kept pushing his questions until he told me “if we met, how would you feel if I dropped my meds?” 

I wasn’t sure how to respond. I most likely had taken poz loads before of course, but had never really thought about proactively going after it. It threw me off a bit and said I didn’t know. I felt a bit of excitement though just thinking about it. He just told me to “forget about it… for now”, and we just called it a night.

• Like 18
  • Piggy 10