THE MAKING OF A CHASING PIG

13 hours ago, DirtyFckr said:

Looking back, I feel exactly like that

That's the allure I feel. A slow but almost irresistible need to cast off worries and head towards accepting the bug and enjoy whatever it offers

• Like 1

Part 6

I checked my coat. It was Friday night, I had been wearing suits and ties all week, and I was planning on getting dirty so I had slipped on a white t-shirt, a white Barcode Berlin jockstrap and some loose grey sweatpants with an old pair of Airmax. Definitely not the way Parisians dress to go out on Fridays! I sat at the bar and got a beer. I very rarely drink alcohol but I was feeling weird asking the bartender for a Coke. The place was pretty empty still, except for maybe four or five guys just hanging out. -“Disappointed?” the bartender said. -“Nah, wasn’t feeling lucky today anyway.” -“Don’t worry, the place will be overflowing in about an hour. -“Cool, let’s hope I’m still awake by then.” -“Come on, I think a lot of guys would be very disappointed if you weren’t around later” he said giving a quick look at my butt. -“I won’t be too worried for you” he added with a smile and a wink.

I finished my beer and decided to go explore. I took the stairs to the basement, and almost tumbled my way down missing some steps due to the thick darkness. I entered a room with a few armchairs, and kept going until I found a smoking room and finally what looked like the play room. The room was painted completely black, with a large mattress covered in red fake leather at the centre. Some benches were put on the right side, while four or five private booths with glory holes could be found on the left side. Another red mattress was in the back of the room, separated by a black wall right across the sling.

I was alone in there and it felt cold. I was almost spooked when a guy popped out of nowhere. He just had a nap and I figured that I might as well do the same until I could pick up some action. Signs were posted everywhere that sleeping in there was not allowed though so I just made my way back to one of those armchairs and dozed off.

It did not take long before I was woken up by some voices. I had probably slept for about thirty minutes, and when I opened my eyes, the basement had filled up with guys. All types, all ages, all shapes. Maybe this would turn out to be a good night after all.

I just made my way to the bathroom to take a piss, and throw some water on my face, before heading to the play room. It was still dark as hell and my eyes weren’t getting used to anything. I felt some hands diving directly into my pants right to my ass. I heard a deep voice tell me in French -“Bien dormi, garçon? On t’as vu dormir là-bas, on t’attendais.” (“Slept well, boy? We saw you sleeping back there, we were just waiting for you to join”). The voice was coming from a dark corner and I couldn’t make up any face or even figure out how many guys they were. -“Nous” (“We?”) -“Viens!” (“Come over”). I felt dragged gently by the arm to the mattress, while being handed a drink. I emptied the glass and I felt my t-shirt being slipped over my head. My head started to feel a bit dizzy and my body warmer in a good way.   I was still completely in possession of my senses and capable of consenting to everything being done to me. My sweatpants were pulled down and I felt a warm tongue licking my hole wet while another was being pushed into my mouth. A few hands were exploring my body.

I was thriving on the attention. I was feeling exposed and vulnerable, but also powerful and invincible all at the same time. My vision was slightly affected but I could start making out some figures in the dark red light. The guy in front of me looked average height, and quite skinny. I could see he had long hair pulled into a bun. His deep voice sounded mature. I thought I could see two other men by my sides, in addition to the one rimming my hole. I think they were all shirtless, wearing shorts or sweatpants. I wasn’t so underdressed after all. I felt a hand pushing my head down to a dick which I immediately swallowed. It was average size but already quite wet, either from precum or from other guys’ ass juices maybe. I heard them talking about me in French, about what they were about to do to me. I speak fluent French but some accents are a bit difficult to understand for me and I could not fully grasp the conversation. On the other hand, I didn’t care that much at that point, I just wanted to be used.

A circle of guys who wanted to sneak a peek formed around us. I was being touched by so many hands but my four partners seemed like the possessive type as they kept pushing away anyone who tried to sneak into our action. The guy behind me switched from rimming to rubbing his dick against my hole -“Bonne chienne! Tu vas sentir ma grosse bite au fond de trou de salope!” (“Good bitch! You’re gonna feel my big dick deep in your slut’s hole!”). I was just able to moan but the guy in front just slapped my face while holding me by the neck -“Dis à mon pote que tu veux sa bite bien profond salope!” (“Tell my friend you want his dick deep, whore!”) -“Je veux sa bite bien profond!” (“I want his dick deep inside!”). Another slap -“On dit ‘S’il-vous-plaît monsieur’, chienne!” (“We say ‘Please, Sir’, bitch!”) - “”S’il-vous-plaît, monsieur!” (“Please, Sir!”)

I couldn’t even finish my sentence that I felt the guy’s cock being rammed into my hole. Despite years of practice and use, I’m quite tight. I almost screamed but the leader kept my head firmly in place with his dick in my mouth. The guy on my left put a bottle of poppers under my nose and ordered me to sniff deeply, before pinching both my nostrils for a few seconds. I just felt that huge rush going through my body. I closed my eyes and arched my body, losing conscience of everyone else but the four guys currently taking care of me. I was still very aware that I was being fucked on all four in my jocks with my pants at my ankles, all exposed in the middle of a darkroom, and it was the best feeling ever!

-“Bonne chienne qui aime la bite, ça!” (“That’s a good slut, enjoying dick!”).  -“C’est pour ça que tu viens, salope? Prendre des bites dans le noir?” (“That’s why you’re here, bitch? To take dicks in the dark!”) I could smell the strong scent of the guys mixing, I could feel the sweat dripping on my back from the guy fucking me. The guy on my right stopped his buddy from thrusting, shot his load onto his dick, before telling him to go again. It wasn’t long before he shot his load deep inside, using his friend’s cum as lube.

That’s when I heard one of them say -“Voilà, de la plombe pour la chienne!” (“There, some loaded juice for the bitch!”) while thrusting in and out slowly.A3642966-C1BD-434C-B055-8B1EBE63DF98.thumb.jpeg.1f126ac627657c65510caa64e3e40f3d.jpeg

• Like 23
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

fuck yeah tell us more... I have been many times to next and also in pre-prep time... it wasn't busy one evening and I was on the darkroom mattress legs up. an older guy stopped by and pushed his cock on my hole. I told him to wrap up but he said he never uses a condom... and he walked away... half an hour later he came back. I had taken some wrapped cocks by then, one guy still fucking me and the daddy watched me take a rough pounding. 

as the guy left my hole daddy took immediately his place and pushed his cock inside me. I didn't react straight away until I realised that it was the guy who'd never wear a condom. I started panicking but at the moment he already started groaning loud and I felt his cock pulsate inside me and fill me up with his dangerous seed... 

I left right after this but weirdly didn't push his cum out but went he with it deep inside me and jerked off with a super heavy orgasm. only after came the big feeling of guilt and dirtyness...

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3