Any Gay Think About Getting A Trans Guy Or Woman Pregnant?

Are there any gay men out there that have been seriously thinking about getting someone pregnant? I am talking about real pregnancy: fucking pussy raw and cumming deep inside it, then them later coming back and telling you that you go them pregnant and your baby is now planted and growing inside them. Either a trans guy or a woman. Any other guy seriously thinking about this and want to do it? I am asking specifically about gay men but bi or straight men are more then welcomed to share their thoughts on this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I might be killing the fantasy here, but wouldn't that be a rejection of their sexual identity? Several years back, I met a person who transitioned to male, and I fisted him. For a while after that, I had this fantasy of fucking his pussy to get him pregnant. It was then I realized that such an act would be kinda rude, and a rejection of his identity as a male. Never got the nerve to ask, and so never did it. 

I wonder if the internal parts are removed in this process so this can never happen?

Most female to male trans identify as heterosexual so it's pretty unlikely that they will want to have sex with gay men.  As an affirmation of gender, they often have a hysterectomy, so getting them pregnant is not an option. There are also some  trans men that will identify as gay, who sleep with men, but the testosterone they take will inhibit their fertility. There are a few trans men, who have retained their reproductive organs, that have given birth after coming off their T injections and undergoing fertility treatment. They were in committed relationships and their partner was unable to carry a child. For them it wasn't an easy process.

About 25 years ago , I was propositioned by a lesbian couple who were looking for a sperm donor. I did give it serious thought but I was worried about the laws in the UK. I could have ended up paying child support for a child that I wasn't going to see or have any role in their life. In the end, I chose not to go through with it. I would say to the originator of this post that they should think very carefully. It could end up costing you a lot of money if the opportunity did present itself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I find the very masculine, bearded ftm form beautiful.  In a poly dynamic, I’d love to get him pregnant… watch his body transform, then transform back after the addition to our family is born. Everything about that would be hot.