Forced to shave it all!

On 4/5/2013 at 10:56 AM, drscorpio said:

He told the story on here. Link below

It's been almost 8 years...  This link is no longer operative.  Does one of the moderators know the updated link?

Edited by drscorpio
Updated broken link

Personally I prefer men who are bigger then me and they want me to be shaved smooth from the neck down, but i do shave and also smooth face. as to their hairiness it does not matter as they are the men im the slut and pussy boy. but it excites me and makes me feel more femenine and pleasures them as most men want me smooth like a girl.865088678_SAM_0460(4).thumb.JPG.cca729b828b184938cc31e72f1c51d94.JPG

• Moderators
5 hours ago, pushmylimits said:

It's been almost 8 years...  This link is no longer operative.  Does one of the moderators know the updated link?

There you go. I'm not sure why the link broke although we have had a major software update since then. 

On 3/10/2021 at 8:18 AM, drscorpio said:

There you go. I'm not sure why the link broke although we have had a major software update since then. 

Thank you so much!  Still learning to navigate the site.  Really enjoy all the stories...