What’s your go to pubic hair style?

Bibttmmiami

I completely shave my pole, crack and sack.  I keep the bush above my dick untouched. I like being frictionless when being fucked or when sliding in dildos or plugs. Bottoms want to lick and suck shaved balls and I like frictionless masturbation. Also, when I am nude, other men get a full view of my genitals.

I tried shaving my pubic hair twice, and I was insanely itchy after. I vowed never to do that again. I'll trim down a bit, but normally I let it grow however it wants. I know it can make your dick look smaller that way, but at least I'm not itchy. 

A couple years ago my favorite cumdump up in Canada asked me to stop trimming my pubes. He said he liked it when I had the full "1970s bush." So I stopped trimming and left it at that. 

These days I only get to fly up to Canada and breed him a couple times a year but I stick with it. I have the 70s bush. Inspired by my Canadian cumdump.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I have this mental image every time I see this thread ..... There's a beauty parlor somewhere, with ladies sitting under those huge, egg-shaped hair dryers, other employees (I think they're called beauticians?) fiddling and filing on their fingernails, painting their faces, blah blah blah.  

And then there's a door to another room in back, where the naked boys are bent over a long, padded bench, not to get fucked, but to have their Holehair trimmed into the fashion of the day.  The busy gossiping is the same as in the ladies room up front, but the subject matter is something like "oh - that 'do' makes your Hole look fat !!!  Or too skinny !!! Or, that 'style' makes your Hole look so hotttttt - but the color needs adjusting to match your chest or armpits .... or contrast with them ...".     Or, or, or. 

And in some fuckjoint, tubs, backroom, it won't make one bit of difference to the Cocks Breeding in those Holes.  

• Haha 2